Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Shoprunner.com

Posted: 2011-01-26 by

Beware

Shoprunner.com
BEWARE of shoprunner.com. I did all my Christmas shopping online and could only use the service twice. I was mostly interested in ToysRUs but all the items I wanted were excluded from the shoprunner free shipping. When I signed up I didn't realize items were going to be excluded. I was able to use it on 2 Barnes and Noble orders but I could have purchased $5 more and I would have gotten free shipping anyway. I was 2 days late in canceling the free trial and they won't refund my money. I have never heard of such a ripoff. It says that you can cancel the free trial at "any time" but I didn't see that later it says if you don't cancel within 30 days no refund will be given. You'd think they would want satisfied customers.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had the same situation. I used the service for an nfl.com purchase before Christmas, didn't use it again, tried to cancel 3 days after the 30 day free trial and they would only give me $65 of the $79. I would have only paid $9 more for 2-day shipping on the site at the time. I spoke to 3 different people including a supposed supervisor but they just don't care. I wrote to four of their partners and told them they had made a mistake by affiliating with this exttemely poor customer service entity. DO NOT USE SHOPRUNNER!
 24th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
It is a good service and they allow you to cancel within 30 days. Just like anything, if you put in your CC number, you should know what you are doing.
 28th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I don't know about trying to cancel after the cancellation period is over, but that's not my complaint. I'm complaining because they promised to deliver in two days and didn't. Their confirmation email said the product would arrive by Saturday Dec 24 if the order was placed before 3pm Dec 22. I placed my order at 10am the 22nd. The product arrive the following Tuesday. I know it's Christmas, but if they can't deliver in time, they shouldn't promise that they can. When I called to cancel, less than a week after I signed up (well within the 30 days) they complied, but couldn't explain why the package was late and didn't offer to make amends. I have a cancellation number, and I'm waiting to see if my credit card is charged. It shouldn't be. If it is, I'll be back on here again.
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I think their adds are totally deceiving, and I won't do business with any that partner with them. Total fraud in my opinion

Contact Us