logo

AdultFriendFinder
Fraud and lies
4. (19 mins ago)
Vadress.com
Arrived late and wrong size
5. (52 mins ago)
Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Shoes store: Wen Jun Hou- (the receipt of this payment is Non-US Verified), Seattle, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Never got my shoes - don't buy from them

Shoes store: Wen Jun Hou- (the receipt of this payment is Non-US Verified) Contacts & Informations

Shoes store: Wen Jun Hou- (the receipt of this payment is Non-US Verified)

Posted: 2013-04-05 by    SeattleJ

Never got my shoes - don't buy from them

Shoes store: Wen Jun Hou- (the receipt of this payment is Non-US Verified)
Seattle, Washington
ssimoo.com
Never received my shoes from this vendor, or any response from the seller to many emails.Don't buy from them, they are a fraud.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Apr, 2013 by   Badwx 0 Votes
Hi! I'm currently the same problem! Order on hold and no answer from anybody...
Since when are you waiting for the shoes?
I start to think that I lost my money with those people.
Any way to take actions against them?
Cheers
Marco
 6th of Apr, 2013 by   JLWhite140 0 Votes
Same problem...I called Paypal, they filed a claim, and told me if I don't receive tracking information by 4-17, I will get a refund...
 30th of Jun, 2013 by   LWT 0 Votes
I also did not receive shoes from
hou wen jun
Re-combination of above retailer/fraudster!!
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   FallerK 0 Votes
I ordered shoes from a website www.hinessy.com and have not received any info on shipment or confirmation. The name that came up after purchasing was Hou Wen Jun. I'm sad to say I found out the name after I had to make the purchase. I've written several emails and no response, but the money was received. This has got to be a scam. Please report this person to the FBI.
 31st of Jul, 2013 by   yuki male 0 Votes
The same thing happend to me!! never got the shoes and as the 45 days passed paypal cant give me a refund. any way besides e mail to contact the buyer??? any possible legal action??? Help!!
 26th of Aug, 2013 by   Missy2013 0 Votes
I bought a pair of shoes from hinessy.com on the 6th of august. I have sent numerous e-mails without response. I have opened a case with paypal hopefully I can get my money back!
 29th of Oct, 2013 by   sambones 0 Votes
Check out oneonlinee.com too. Seems to be the same company with many complaints. I bought two pairs of shoes and never received them. Paypal gave me my money back thankfully.
 6th of Nov, 2013 by   Just One More 0 Votes
Just another victom of Zheng SU ZEHN also Lynne Bormann which claims to be the owner of the Store Shoes Mall and Fashing Store also goes by www.hinessy.com. I am sure there are many more SCAM sights being ran by these people. It appears to be a UK/Chineese SCAM. Order was placed Oct 31 2013. Nothing shipped or received. Or any coraspandance for the sites. My question is why does PayPal continue to carry them as an account which allows them to continue to do SCAM business. I have also opend a case with PayPal. We will see what happens.
 20th of Nov, 2013 by   ZeroAlphaTwo 0 Votes
Same here, sadly. I must admit that the price advertised for the boots I ordered was a little "too good to be true". I ordered on 11/11/2013 and thought it odd that I have not received any shipping confirmation yet. I have filed a claim with PayPal and escalated it. So hopefully this will be resolved. People in a similar position as us here might also consider posting at this website http://www.ripoffreport.com/
 28th of Jan, 2014 by   Smurfetta 0 Votes
Same with me, Ive ordered 3 pairs of shoes and have received no response from this terrible person (houn wen Jun) aka Lynne Boreman.
Please be aware that if you do not claim within 45 days if paid by Paypal you will not get your money back, I have just filled for a dispute after waiting for 2 weeks.
This website is a fraud, I don't believe anyone has received their shoes that has ordered from this scammer.
 3rd of Feb, 2014 by   rickdgr8 0 Votes
DO NOT buy ANYTHING from this place. It is a total SCAM set up from a Chinese / UK SCAM. This is NOT a legitimate business. They have no products what so ever. They only list the shoes at prices that catch the attention of web shoppers. If you order from these people, you will NEVER see your items. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. Why does PayPal continue to support these types of businesses? The only explanation I see id that PayPal is getting a kick-back from these SCAMS. I will find them and retaliate.
 17th of Apr, 2014 by   unhappy in S.F. 0 Votes
Me too. I ordered shoes which I never received and no response from hou wen jun or any other name associated with their lastest scam website called The Best Shoe (here's the URL: http://www.besttmail.com/ )
I've filed a claim with Pay Pal and am awaiting a refund.

Tips to Radically Reduce Restaurant Checks