Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Sharkcompany.com

Posted:

Don't purchase their products

Sharkcompany.com
I will not purchase from this company again. They are one of the many companies who have sent their customer SERVICE to a country. I don't have to time to try to understand what these people are saying in order to get my issue addressed !!

I called to state that I had just bought the cordless vacuum and the battery wouldn't charge. I had to explain this three times before the person understood what I was saying. Instead of getting a new battery, I got a charger!

What a slap in the face to customers for these American companies to expet us to deal with people whom we don't understand !!!

I'm DONE with Shark...and any company who disrespects its customers in such a manner.
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Sharkcompany.com complaints
Sharkcompany.com - Failure to honor warranty [0]

Comments

29th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I agree with the above it took multiple attempts to explain my problem but I finally gave up and just wrote a letter and I will say they not only replaced my product but also upgrade and went above and beyond. But the bad news is my steamer just broke again and now I have to go through the process again. I don't understand why my shark only lasts 6-9 months and I have no pets and just had a baby. I only use as an average consumer. SIgh.
 4th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
dear shark
I have one of you r shark steamer which quit working aftter 10 monyhs of use. I will never buy another one of your products.

loyd jones
sharoniaquinta@sbcglobal.net

k
 4th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
dear shark company,
I have one of your steamers that quit working after 10 months . IS that as long as your products last. I will not buy any more of you r
products.