logo

Posted: 2011-02-16 by    deweyscrewemnhowe

lied about judgement

Sessoms and Rogers
North Carolina
Bank of America trippled my interest rate without cause and tacked on about $1000 that I did not owe. They would not take payments and insisted on payment in full despite the fact that they knew I was unemployed. I couldn't pay, so they sued me. They used Sessoms and Rogers. I worked out a payment plan with them and they promised that the judgement would be halted if I started making payments. I made payments and sent it in along with paperwork. They sent copies of the paperwork back to me, but said they never received the checks. Fishy. The judgement that they promised would stop, went on and of course I was ordered to pay. So, now I have yet another blemish on my credit despite the fact that I tried to rememdy the situation before court was even an issue. They are souless. They will harass you to no end. They will lie to you and try to ruin your life.
Comments United States Lawyers and Attorneys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2012 by   Waitingforthesuckers 0 Votes
I want, no ... I beg those who were stupid enough to pay the banks for my debt accounts, AFTER the fed bailed them out, to sue me.

Hint ... unsecured debt. On social security (i.e cannot be attached). Rent.

What kind of dumbass buys debts they know nothing about the source. Personally, it would make my year, f*** I'd youtube the whole thing, if they would only try to sue me. I get one stupid letter after another for debts that only went default when the banks unilaterally raised my rates during the crash and erased 99% of my available credit. They got paid with the bailouts for unsecured debts, so good luck getting a judge to side with them, seriously, this is a highlight of my life :) I can go to jail and still keep my ss so please, bring it.

Holiday Safety Tips 2009