logo

Select Staffing, California Complaints & Reviews - cant print my check stub

Select Staffing Contacts & Informations

Select Staffing

Posted: 2011-08-18 by    sooangry

cant print my check stub

California
i havent worked for secect staffing in over a year but when i did work there they told me i could get direct deposit and print my check stub at home... well i did that and what ended up happening is that for about a month and a half i didnt get paid because they had the account number completely wrong and when i told them about the problem they told me that was the number that i had provided them with . they kept tellin me to call the bank and call them back and give them the account and routing number for like two weeks and so i finaly got fed up with it and made them print out a check for me on the spot of course they complained to me about me being the idiot and not knowing my own information and while they where doin that they finally told me what numbers they had in their database because of course they refused to tell me for some unknown reason. turn out they... and now for the story of the unprintable checkstubs they send you to a websit called globalcashcard.com well the site tells you to register using your last name and social and then tells you that you spelled your last name wrong and than of course you complain to the company and claim to have fixed it and say ok when you get home try it and your given the run around until you get pissed at them in their office and finally snap at them and force them to print out all your checkstubs ...oh i forgot to mention i was laid off for being pregnant!!!
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis