logo

Intoxalock
Hidden Fees
2. (5 mins ago)
Motorola India
Very poor customer service!
3. (6 mins ago)

Horrible Company

Securitas
1899 Lititz Pike
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Securitas is horrible company to work for they loose contracts left and right becasue of how horrible the H.R people are i have been with this company for 6 months and i hate every second of it! There ignorant and they dont care about their employees what so ever! I started at a good site 5 min from my house then they lost that contract because they SUCK! and then got my hours split between two site one site i can walk to and make 10 an hour the other i drive 35 min back and forth to make 9.27 an hour... now because people were lucky enough to find a new job there quitting and i am being taken out of the 10 dollar an hour site and made to go full time to the site that is 35 min away from me and i make less there! Its not fair at all... Also since were tlaking about all negatives of the company... since i make 2 diff hourly rates when i get paid holiday time they pay me my holiday pay but my normal pay rates go down? How is that!!! UGH!!! There assholes bottom line!
Comments United States Security Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Aug, 2011 by   Hatesecuritas90 0 Votes
They are the worst company to work for they make it seem like everyone is going to wrk in a really nice expensive place where i have been to 3 sites and none of them are what they make u think! ROSS is the H.R person and he is a 20 some year old guy who looks like a fagg nothing against gay ppl and he is immuture and an asshole!
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   WTFUCK 0 Votes
you arent kidding. it doesnt give a crap about their people. its a SHITHOLE!!!
 5th of Oct, 2011 by   Ninja666420 0 Votes
I have to totally agree, I been with the company 6 months get sent to a site for 8.15 an hour and then for a raise they give me a dime, but I try to ask for a transfer well I get started on my training and they meaning asshole Ross calls and says I'm bin sent back to the shit hole... WORST H.R. Personnel ever. Also I get tired of callin and hearin the same shit from Melanie. Either they r not in the office, on the other line or in a meeting, takes them 2 FUCKING WEEKS to return a phone call.
 30th of Dec, 2011 by   adamPere2 0 Votes
I agree!! H.R in Jacksonville Florida branch is the worst, Pati Franklin is a liar and will lie to anyone for any reason. It's been recorded and documented. thankfully everytime they get sued they lose and they are going to lose there biggest contract in a few month.

Dollar Rent a Car Hidden Fee Scam