Schumacher Homes

Schumacher Homes
We have met with one of the sales representatives in Greessburg PA and he was not customer friendly when we asked many times if we could pick the materials we like from the choices from what they offer to get an price estimate. He responded "NO" as "joking???" many times...Well, after 5 weeks waiting we did not recieve a price estimate yet, although emailed and called many times not only the rep but also the manager. No wonder he was saying "no" when we wanted to pick the materials, may be he really meant it!

I do not feel confident that how they would build a house if they can not give a price estimate! Or, there is something going on we do not know! At least I can guess either a discrimination case for internationals, or it can be only a salesman fault.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful?

22nd of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I completely disagree with the post above. I am a minority myself and I felt nothing more than welcome at the Greensburg, PA location. All of the employees were extremely helpful and spent time assisting with price estimates and cost changes for modifications. My expectations were exceeded, and I look forward to building with this company.

Contact Us