logo

Posted:

Fraud and cheating

Samsung Electronics
samsung.com
Bought a 42 "Samsug tv less then 2yrs old noticed a couple of days ago it had a black line in it but not at all times been told that is has bad pixels or what they call dead pixels in it already. The manufacturer wants me to pay a fortune for them to send someone to come and look at it to make sure that's what it is when I have already been told by the company I bought it from that is what it is. So why would I would I want to waste more money for something that's already been told to me. The point is the TV less then 2yrs old and bad already.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I bought a lazer printer a while ago and i have been waiting over 6 months now to receive a letter to apply for a refund. I have been phoning the customer care team weekly and all i get is " It will be with you in three days" three days after, nothing. Now i have had enough and i want to take further action.

Earning More on Your Savings