logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Kmart
Leaving personal bag/purse at register
2. (2 mins ago)
Grand Travel Worldwide
Scammers
3. (3 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
4. (4 mins ago)
Deceiving practices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE SM Cebu City Northwing Complaints & Reviews - Very poor customer service

SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE SM Cebu City Northwing Contacts & Informations

SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE SM Cebu City Northwing

Posted: 2012-06-14 by    Zyda

Very poor customer service

SAMSUNG
Philippines
We went to SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE, SM Cebu City, Northwing and we have observed that they have EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. We went there to claim the phone that we thought they already fixed, but when we checked it, there was still a problem about the phone, so we came back the next day. STILL, The phone was not fixed yet, and told to us to claim it again after two hours. When we went there again, one of the employees gave us a priority number and told us to wait, so we waited again. As we were observing the place, it was very inappropriate. One of the employees was wearing slippers, employees were chitchatting something not related to their work, they are not approachable at all, the entertainment shown in TV (which was inside inside this Samsung shop) was "JACKASS" I mean, that show shows violence, and a lot of stupidity which is VERY INAPPROPRIATE to show to customers who we're sitting, watching, while waiting for their turn, not considering the fact that kids go to this kind of customer service, watching those inappropriate show they played on the tv. This shows how stupid and inappropriate this customer service is. THEY'RE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, and I HOPE THIS COMPLAINT GETS NOTICED. Sincerely, students who we're degraded, and who are concerned about proper CUSTOMER SERVICE. GOD BLESS.
Comments Philippines Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2012 by   lycheelemon 0 Votes
Hi Zyda, Good Day! May I get your number so I can call you regarding your concern with the service center. Or you can drop me an email (m.alulod@samsung.com). Thanks in advance.
 20th of Jun, 2012 by   Ian1 +1 Votes
Yes, I also had a bad experience with samsung at sm city cebu both the phone store and i.t. store. But the experience I had with I.T store was worse. I was suppose to buy a multifunctional printer from them but the boy can't get the printer from the stock room (was just too lazy to entertain because he and others were using facebook)
 1st of Jul, 2012 by   inday2x 0 Votes
hi! do you agree on their pull out charge? i had my phone sent to them the other day..i called today and said they could not fix it, that they couldn't find any more ways to fix it. so i just decided to claim it, but they told me that it has a charge... why is that?? i'm like buying my broken phone back...
 25th of Sep, 2012 by   thejun1230 0 Votes
Samsung phone can easily be broken and the customer service can't fix faster, it takes a couple of months to repair the phone. They must change their customer service or they will fire all their employees.
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   manang2 0 Votes
they actually fixed my fone, another problem i got is...there is app that has been changed, like using yahoo massenger supposedly there is a video call but wen i got my fone its said that the app is not suitable, how come?? ...
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   manang2 0 Votes
fr us customers i guess its just ok to wait about 5 mins seating while wtching d tv, but seeing that d movement of calling d numbers is too slow...nd i guess if were a customer service representative we shud have d attitude to smile...even if were too pressure cz its a work, professionally...thyre failed.
 28th of Sep, 2012 by   manang2 0 Votes
i wudnt also agree about pull charging, unless if that fone still covered by ur warranty...how cud b charged if its still on d warranty. nd i guess thy shud add another people to entertain regarding wth our problem, cz ive observed that there are only 3 persons on it, the other one is d cshier. i guess it needs 5 representatives. hopefully thy will answer all of our complaints.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   Sisa 0 Votes
They should assign someone to receive and answer calls especially to clients who'll inquire the repair status of their phones. Called a while a go but it took me 8 rings before answered. It forfeits the purpose of having landline phones. This is still a part of customer service.
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   jfjndirkj 0 Votes
i also had bad exp with samsung at SM..i went there for my phone prob then the girl at 2nd table said i need to go back were i buy my unit because they need the IMEI# of my phone because its not written on my receipt and also in my phone then i went home asking my sister what is IMEI# of my phone, my sister was so mad because the IMEI# was there at the back part of my phone!my point was its not easy to back there two times just because asking for anything that was already there!they are the one who knows about it than me!i think samsung need to orient and educate there staff!
 17th of Dec, 2012 by   Prince Brian 0 Votes
I also want to say this,
You have EXTREMELY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE SM City Cebu Northwing. Last week, I handed my Samsung smart phone in your center to check why my cellphone when turned ON stucked in it's logo thingy. So, you did checked and told me to be back at exactly 2 hours to claim. After 2 hours of waiting excitedly, you then told me that my cellphone needs to stay for a week to change it's motherboard because the system has been crashed and expect it to reboot. All my contacts and files will be deleted. I was very disappointed considering that's the only phone I've got to contact all my project clients at work. You didn't even offer a service phone to use for the meantime. but I don't have a choice but to wait, wait and wait. No cellphone for 1 week. Pending works. No contacts. No communication. Then a week later, I came back to your center to claim my cellphone. What surprised me is when this lady told me that my cellphone has not yet been fixed. You f*ckin' crazy? It's been 1 week and days later, still not yet been fixed? Where's your word? You said I'd be back a week later to claim for it. I have a work too.
This is stupid and inappropriate.
I hope this complaint get noticed and a lesson to learn.
And oh, You better stay focused on your work guys. As I have observed you were always chitchatting with each other not related to your work. Why not follow up or call Samsung Manila service centers for more assistance. We might be glad at it.

Sincerely Concerned Citizen of Cebu
 21st of Mar, 2013 by   isabel relevi 0 Votes
I Have problem At@t samsung infuse i997 IMEI ERROR AND PHONE NOT ALLOWED MM#6 HELP ME.
 3rd of Apr, 2013 by   CresMc 0 Votes
I certainly agree!The staffs are not doing their job well! II sent my phone on March 19, 2013.They said I could claim my Galaxy Note II after seven working days but until now I haven't had it...It really bothers me!
 3rd of Apr, 2013 by   almajw +1 Votes
I have very bad experience with this particular service center in SM cebu. Extremely bad customer service and to cap it all off, my other laptop would not even turn on and it was supposed to be fixed already. You can't even call this freakin' place because nobody picks up. The staff is not even bothered about customers. They think that just because they've turned on the tv for you so it's ok to wait for a very long time. SAMSUNG, please do something about this. This place is a representative of your company. Do you want us your consumers to think that this is how you are?
 11th of Mar, 2014 by   discontented with service +1 Votes
I have experienced a very poor service at Samsung service center SM Cebu North wing. I deposited my Galaxy Grand cell phone at this center. The phone is less than a year so i made a request for replacement after it was repaired many times with the same problem. A week after i made a follow up and was told they dont have a stock in Manila yet so i have to wait, but that night i called Samsung toll free and was shock to learn they made a request only on that same day that i made my follow up, what took them so long!? After 2 week when i returned no one can give me a clear answer. All they can say is that a certain Froy has the cellphone and the papers so she's the only one who can answer me. My goodness! is Samsung a small company, aren't they global? Don't they even have logbooks or can trace job orders? What happpens if something happens to Froy? will they stop operation since she's the only one who knows what? By the way, my request was not approved for the reason that i have bought a different phone before that has also a problem, and i requested for replacement, (which i was refunded since i was told they don't have a stock of that phone anymore). So next time i will not buy a Samsung cellphone anymore, because i can't request for replacement if there would be problems . You will not be allowed to have a replacement more than once, even if it is with a different unit. Your name will be marked.

5 Credit Score Myths