logo

Terrible Customer Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SammyDress.com Complaints & Reviews - Didn't receive my order!!!

SammyDress.com Contacts & Informations

SammyDress.com

Posted: 2011-12-13 by    Alicia

Didn't receive my order!!!

SammyDress.com
1-Jul/31 -I found the page Sammy dress in a Web browser, I saw they had beautiful clothes, a with a friend we decided to place an order.

2-Jul/31 -To make the payment, had to register with paypal, which did not have, immediately proceeded to the registration, and pay.

3-Aug/1I wrote that I needed to confirm whether it is possible to receive my order before the day 9.

4-Aug/5 to this day had not been answered, and what I was told that my order would come out on Monday 8.

5-Aug/8 I was informed, who immediately packed with would be sending me the tracking number. Which they did, until repeatedly wrote themasking.

6-I wrote a million times, and never gave me an exact answer. First send the goods in parts, but unless you ask and insist theydo not say anything.

7-The first part of the order arrived on August 14, 15 days after the initial order (as they say on their website is not true).The first arrived incomplete. For the second half came on 19, 20 days after the initial order, and also incomplete. Never sent me the tracking number of the second shipment. And whem ask for the rest they toll me they where not available, so if you don’t ask, they will just not tell.

8-About the quality of the merchandise, I can only say that it is bad, the fabrics are not what it says on the website, the colors are different. Are not responsible for anything.

9-When asked for a refund of my money, tell me I have to return the clothes first, but it would have to pay my money and I’ve spent too much, no one will send a refund form at all.

10-Supposedly there are people that serve specific requests from customers, but these people are only writing at the end solve nothing, absolutely nothing. do not know what it is to give an honest, honorable, that values the customer and their concerns.

11-My intention with this is one that anyone try to buy something from this company, first to know what is at stake, what they haveonthe page that is not going to arrive. And in the end if they want your money back, they will have to spend the cost of return. as if it were not enough the fact that he paid nearly a month ago, and receive dosage the items, especially of poor quality.

12-This document provides all the claims it makes, and photos of the merchandise that is exposed on the page, and what I received.Please read the comments I posted, are in red, according to my experience in this order, I want to clarify things, and tell the truth. To let everyone know what kind of company is.

13-Perhaps this was beyond a waste of money for my money, this is why I will do everything it does not happen to anyone else.In life you need honest and serious companies. And God will judge who’s in the future.If anyone has any questions, please email me. Thank you very much for your attention and I hope that this information is helpful.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jan, 2012 by   jilldh 0 Votes
I too had a bad experience with this company. I ordered before Thanksgiving for a Christmas delivery, I was assured it would come in time. It didn't I just got the order on January 5th. Half of my order was not in stock. They don't give you an invoice with your package so if you don't print out your order form, like I didn't you have no idea what wasn't in stock or what it cost. The customer service is a joke they just keep telling you it's on it's way. and they give you some kind of tracking number that doesn't work. It's not worth the price, time. or quality of goods. The clothes came and were cheaply made and ready to fall apart, none of which looked like the pictures on the website. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this site.
 25th of Jan, 2012 by   Nmcaleanu 0 Votes
Yeah, I'm completely freaking out now. I just purchased 7 items from Sammy Dress which costed me about $52.00. It's only been 1 day since I've purchased. I looked up on the Internet for some possible feedback on this and apparently, you can call the number on the back of your credit card and request for refund without any further reasons. But after reading about these reviews and complaints, I'm doubting that I'll ever get my money back. What I'm wondering is if it's possible considering it's only been a day. Thank You.
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   leusac 0 Votes
Please do yourself a favor to avoid loss, disappointment and stress by avoiding this store like the plague! There's one word I can use to describe this store: "Rubishland"! That's what they sell! Their prices are very attractive because they're very low and some items also are shipped for free, let me tell you by my own experience: Do not be lured by their low prices, you will get a product that is worth what you're paying or even less. I have purchased from Chinese Wholesalers like Dino Direct and I have had good and bad experiences with them. More good than bad experiences thankfully! Sammy Dress is by far the worst Chinese Wholesaler company I have dealt with. I ordered a handbag which I had seen before at dinodirect.com and even ordered it but I got my money refunded because the item was out of stock. Anyway, I saw the exact same product, the exact same pictures; you can compare here http://www.sammydress.com/product117273.html with the item from DD: http://www.sammydress.com/product117273.html. The product advertised by sammydress is exactly the same as the pictures prove it but they sell it for half the price. I ordered the bag, a couple of pair of earrings and a necklace and I paid very pricey expedited shipping. The shipping cost much more than the bag itself but I thought it would be worthwhile since the price for the bag was much cheaper than the one advertised at DD store. Let me tell you, I had just jumped into a nightmare of a dispute. What an awful nightmare it was to dispute with this store to have my money back. The bag I received was a very poor quality copy of the bag advertised. There was no quality in it, the edges of the handbag were just roughly trimmed, also there was a small unsown patch on the side. It looked like that bag had been made in the dark and very rushed. If the pictures for the product on the website were from the actual bag I received, I would have never bought it and in fact I wouldn't have wanted it even for free. Anyone would be embarrassed to take a poor quality handbag like that anywhere.
So I did what I had to do, I wrote to them to complain about the bag and to reason with them they sent a product that is inferior to the one advertised and I uploaded pictures I had taken to prove my claim. They replied pretty quickly to my surprise to tell me that they were sorry that I did not like the bag and that if I decided to keep the bag, they would give me a big discount next time I placed an order. Ha! What a joke! I had just received a crap bag and same for the earrings, I was mad about and they still thought I was going to be stupid enough to order from them again! After writing back insisting the product was inferior and that I wanted my money back, and that included what I paid for shipping as well, they offered me two options: 1. Return the bag for a full refund or 2. Keep the crap for half refund of the amount paid for the bag. It was a battle! I opened a dispute with paypal, had it scarleted to a claim and kept insisting I had the right to receive full refund for the bag + shipping. I had a hard time over three days of sending and receiving emails to try and resolve the issue I finally wrote to them saying that I was not going to give up receiving full refund for the shipping but to finally put an end to that painful dispute I would accept a refund of half the amount paid for the bag + full shipping refund + refund for the necklace not received because was out of stock. They finally agreed to that and I received the money the same day. I still had a small loss of U$10 (half the amount paid for the bag + earrings) but I got back U$ 33.85. It amazes me that people set up a store, advertise pictures for products advertised by other stores and what they send to you is a crap product that just resemble the original advertised one and they still think they can get away with it.
One word of advise from someone who went into a nightmare of dispute and still had loss, save yourself from trouble and avoid Sammy Dress. Most of what they sell are the exact same pictures advertised at Dino Direct, but I have ordered many times from Dino Direct and even though I had disappointment with the sizing of clothes purchased from DD, I still prefer to order from them than any other Chinese Wholesaler like Ever Buying which I believe is the same store as Sammy Dress. I've had problems with some of the orders I did from DD but I never had to open a dispute with paypal to solve the issue. I have always solved with them and I'm quite happy with 90% of my orders so far. Sammy Dress is completely off my list of places to buy. They do not trade fairly by advertising pictures of good quality looking products and then sending something that is inferior. I have attached a couple of pictures of the handbag I received here so if you compare to the product from the links above, you will see that the details show the quality is different and inferior to the product advertised! Save yourself and avoid Sammy Dress like the plague!!!
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   leusac 0 Votes
I am writing to update my previous comment. Sammy Dress sells a variety of products for very attractive low prices and some items also are shipped for free and that's why decided to order from them even though deep inside I knew they probably would not be great products for the price I was paying. Well, as from my comment above you can see I was right. The products were of poor quality.
After I reviewed the store at Resellers Ratings (my review was exactly the comment above) I’ve been contacted by Sammy Dress with the offer to refund me the remaining amount as I was still unhappy with my loss of U$11.12. So I am here to update my comment and to be fair with Sammy Dress as they did contact me to reopen the dispute and to refund me in full. But I have definetely learnt my lesson! Never again! I do not want to go through all the stress ever again!
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   cyim04 0 Votes
"Sammy Dress more like "Scamming the Rest" this company has a track record of not sending the ordered items and/or taking over three months for the orders to arrive. I am still waiting for my order after 3 months. Because the company is in China they do not have the same standards as the U.S. does. Don't buy from sammydress.com and from its sister company ahappydeal.com; they both like to scam us here in the states."
 14th of Apr, 2012 by   Chatutu12 0 Votes
I placed to separate orders are in one 5 items were missing it's been a
Month now no refund has been processed. In the other order 2 items are missing and again no refund has yet to be processed. I read someone contacted PayPal regarding shipping fees and PayPal refunded them. I'm will be contacting PayPal regarding this matter. Also they have no express shipping it's international economy that us what FedEx informed me. What a horrible experience
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   Winchester1992 0 Votes
I put in an order the other week on Sammydress, but after reading all the bad experiences and scam claims I was completely paranoid that I just lost 150.00$ Thankfully, my order was not ship and I was able to cancel it with no problem and I got a refund. I also contacted my credit card company and told them the story so they will be notifying me as soon as the refund clears. Even if some people ended up having an ok/good experience with Sammydress, I will never be doing that again! Shame though... the clothes were super cute! :( (I heard they were crappy knockoffs though ... )
 17th of Jun, 2012 by   Ryanocer 0 Votes
I can't believe some of the comments that have been posted on this website. Have experienced doing business with Sammydress and also another Chinese/Hongkong website Aliexpress and believe me my experience was totally different to the ones above. Goods were expedited very quickly and I received them within 10 days. Had no complaints about the quality of any of the products. They have cheap clothes and you get what you pay for. I thought for the price I paid they were of a very good quality and well made. Don't you people realise that most of the products you buy out of the retail stores where you shop come from suppliers like these. I am sure comments like the ones above have been posted by disgruntled retail store owners that try to scare everyone from shopping on line. I have learnt many things since using the internet but one thing that stands out is don't believe everything you read.
 17th of Jun, 2012 by   KristianRatliff 0 Votes
I ordered from SammyDress.com before seeing all the bad reviews and I was sooo scared... I must say My experience wasnt bad... I got my order in a little while before 2weeks after my order date. I ordered 13 items and I only got 9. The items I did get looked exactly like the pictures except a pair of pants, but still cute (thank God) I emailed about the items I didn't get and they promptly replied and said the items were stocking. Without notice they refunded me for 2 of the 4 items and the other items were sent. Even though I didn't have a bad experience I'm very unsure if I should order again judging from these comments..
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   rezgui aymen 0 Votes
my name is rezgui ayme, 21 years old, a model, tunis.
i wanted to open my own shop in the capital after bying 20 dresses and 15 jeans and 15 pants from sammy dress, , , it was a huge order..i have been waiting for 3 months with no respond but when i called the number it was the tunisian emergency, , , the number is fake, , , , omgmay god destroy u and i will follow you in courses coz i have already ur address whch is in hong kong not in china as it is written on site
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   Nina Cappe 0 Votes
on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i pay 197$ for the shipping.They email me the order straight away.Few days check again my order is being process that's it, so i go to customer service to submit my ticket and asking how long my order gonna be process, got reply and they say ASAP will be process my order i don't need to be worry.

on 29/06/2012 my order is arrived they notice me my order will be ship in two package, pretty happy shoes coming quick all in the same day with my order from US.well the box is tiny..then i open it i am so shocking!! all the shoes is squeezing in one tiny box oh...i am crying so upset...i found that the shoes where just crammed into the box without there individual shoe boxs with no protection at all so all the shoes are bent out of shape and the material scuffed from rubbing against each other in the box, i have been in contact with sammy dress with several emails but we are just not get anywhere with them.

i open my dispute through paypal get no answer from them jut one reply i must contack customer service who handle my order before, what the...?? i don't want wait any longer continued my dispute to paypal and call my bank for charge back item not as describe, now we have to wait don't know for how long, the other packet came a week after i refuse to received and tell to aupost to send back.those shoes good for nothing i couldn't sell it and i hate to looking at it.Sammy Dress like to ripp off people with big spending they wholesale website is just scam and running by nonprofessional people...
 9th of Aug, 2012 by   oscarcuenca2 0 Votes
Hi.
I am mannaging a web where I am selling to shops (retailers) shoes, handbags and accesories. I am located in Spain, and I could not find a good distributor with good prices and Minimum quantity order (one pair of shoes per model/colour)... I found sammydress.com and I was thinking it was a good choice. Good product, good price to offer to my custmers. I got in contact with them and I came in the drop shipping system distributor. But I decided to get further information about this company, becasue I have more than 1000 shops registered in my storage and I need to be sure about my supliers. My surprise was so big when I found all this complains. I sent 3 emails to this company asking them about this matter, and I have not recieved reply from them. So thanks to God and to places like this, finally I did not up-load products from this company, and my company and customers are save. This compnay is really a bad place to buy. They do not reply when is something wrong. I have not lose my money, maybe some of my time. But it is a good thing to get this experience for future business. Thanka everybody.. Oscar.-
 19th of Aug, 2012 by   Unhappywiththiswebsite 0 Votes
Ordered 5 items on here on August the 1 . Its now August the 19th and Im still waiting.. My cost was 55 dollars.
I just called and they said they have to update my tracking number . Im so furious. I better get my clothes!
 23rd of Aug, 2012 by   LolaCherie 0 Votes
I can't believe most of you all bought large quantities the first time! It's always better to buy one or two items and see if it's reliable. I've never actually bought anything from Sammy Dress yet, but I am going to buy something to see how it is. (Their clothes are just so awesome.) If anyone knows of another site with similar clothes that's actually reliable please comment below.
 24th of Aug, 2012 by   pixie dust* 0 Votes
How do the sizing of clothing items compare to ame ricas standard sizes? Is their 'L' our 'S'? I want to place a small order to try out sammydress.com, but would like to try to be as accurate as possible considering it will be coming from China to Colorado here in the states.
 2nd of Sep, 2012 by   LadyA35 0 Votes
I tried to order 4 items.. and when I tried to pay my order through paypal. My browser won't let me log in unto my paypal account because of security reasons. So When I tried to search the name of the website online.. I found this.. I am jsut glad that I found this website or else I will be one of the victims of these scammers.. Thank God
 8th of Sep, 2012 by   reallypissedoffduhh 0 Votes
What is their contact number
 25th of Sep, 2012 by   Phantom1059 +1 Votes
I wish I would have been savvy enough to look for reviews for Sammy Dress before actually ordering. I am having the exact same problems with fake FedEx tracking numbers, busy phone, no response to email or email link not working. After 10 days, I have not received my order even though I requested and paid for the expedited shipping (3-5 business days). The only thing I am thankful for is that something told me not to order everything I wanted the first time around. Something just seemed kind of fishy about it. So if I never get my order, I would have only lost $55.00, though I could have definitely used that for something else. Or, if I do receive the order and the quality is not good, I'll just give the items aways and chalk up to a lesson learned.
 25th of Sep, 2012 by   Jasveer Kaur 0 Votes
I have order 4 items on 7th of Sep and now it is 26th of Sep. I am still waiting for it. This is the first time i shopped online. I think online shop is very bad. I am regretting now why shop on sammydress.
 3rd of Oct, 2012 by   Phantom1059 0 Votes
Finally received my order on October 1st, two and a half weeks after submitting order. I've always been taught that "you get what you pay for". So I wasn't expecting the best quality by no means. Neither did I expect to receive what I did. The packaging was horrific. The blouses were just stuffed in a FedEx paper envelope (not a box). Three of the blouses were in plastic wrap. One wasn't. The one that was not packaged in plastic, the smell was overwhelming. I'm not exactly sure what the smell is. Maybe some kind of chemical. The fabrics are extremely thin. And, of course, they were wrinkled beyond recognition. I sincerely don't think the fabrics will survive a machine wash. My first thought was to just throw everything away. Instead, I'm at least going to try to hand wash the blouses and iron them out and give them to the Salvation Army. Again, if the fabric holds up. For now, they are stuffed in a trash bag in the garage to not stink up my home. It will not be worth the time nor the stress sending the blouses back and expecting to get a refund. Lesson learned!

Tips How to Save Money on Gasoline