logo

Topix, LLC
Cyberbullying Company
4. (25 mins ago)
exchange-paysafecard.es
My transfer of my money failed and they didn’t return money
5. (42 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-07-11 by    Donna (Donald) Stokes

descrimination

rushcard
Phone: 18002247365
On July 10th., 2012, I contacted rushcard customer service to check varies transactions, that I had made with my rushcard. Whenever, the represenative (rep.) came to the line, he asked me varies questions, such as name, birth date, email address, and the last deposit amount. According to this rep., I had answered oall of the questions correctly other than the deposit amount. I informed him that my last deposit amount was for $400.00 and was made at the western union located on Market St., Jacksonville, Florida. He insisted that I was incorrect and that he coul not provide me with my requested information, due to the fact that I did not provide him with the correct last deposit amount. Thertefoer, I requested to speak with a supervisor. He attempted to ignore my request to speak with a supervisor and continued to try to patronize me, as if I had no rights to speak with a supervisor. I began to argue with trying to be connected with a supervisor, as the recorded conversation shall reveal. According, to not only the automatic service, but also the live reps., the phone calls are recorded for quality and security purposes. He then put me on hold 7 to 10 minutes before he returned, continuing with his non- valid reason for not providing me with my requested information. He then placed me on hold again for 15 to 20 minutes, claiming to search for another supervisor, he put me on hold again for another 15 to 20 minutes prior to returning with the alledged supervisor Angel, employee #87120. Upon Angel's arrival to the line, she had asked with whom is she speaking with. I responded Donna Stokes. Angel, then asked would I prefer to be called Sir or maam. I explained to her that it does not matter. I proceeded to explain to her what the previous rep. had informed me of. She then, stated that the name on the pre-paid rushcard was a female's name and that I was a male. I informed her that I was well aware of that fact, thuroghly, explaining to her (Angel#87120) that I am indeed a "gay" man, that dresses in female clothing and that Donald Bruce Stokes is my name and that Donna Stokes is the name that I go by. I then proceeded to provide Angel with my government issued social security number, my birth date, email address, mailing address and any other information that maybe helpful with securing the fact that, I Donald and Donna are indeed one and the same person, She proceeded to explain to me that rushcard's policy is that the individual's nam on the pre-paid card must match that on the identification and social security card, ( government name), there is no such policy rules and regulations within the rushcard regulations that states that a rushcard holder is not permitted to use his/her alias or change the spelling of their name. I then requested to speak with a manager after explaining this to Angel employee #87120 for approx. 40 to 50 minutes. Angel #87120 then placed me on hold for 20 to 25 minutes, prior to Manager Beo employee #8634 coming on the line. I proceeded to explain the same thing to him and was again I was descriminated against, with claims that it was rushcard policy. Within the rushcard documented information mailed to me, upon approval for this pre-paid card, shall reveal that customer service supervisor Angel employee# 87120 and Manager Beo employee #8634, did "indeed" falsify company policy and commit descrimination against one Donna (Donald) Stokes and the recorded phone call shall support my claims. I have been with rushcard for quit some time and never had an issue of these extremes.The named individuals then proceeded to freeze my debit card, during such phone call with customer service, making it impossible for my speeding citation to be paid on time, which was due today, July 11th, which has caused me to be placed on 12 month probation, which has changed my citation fine from $215.00 to $368.00, and has also cost me a total of $50.00 in traveling expenses from Jacksonville, Florida to McIntosh County Court in Darein Georgia to attend court on July 11th at 9am, which has stopped my payment to enterprise car rental, that has been an ongoing account since December 2011. Angel #87120 and Beo#8634 has requested documented information which reflects my identity. My attached driving license shall provide of picture of myself with make-up, showing that i am a gaycross dressing male that wears female items, with my old Jacksonville address that should be reflected in rushcard's data as my previous address, with a copy of my SS card, 2 of my enterprise contracts( 1 with Donald Stokes and the other with Donna Stokes), with a copy of my probation papers received today in result of rushcard's employees descriminating against my sexual agenda and freezing my rushcard pre-paid account. As a result to these unneccessary steps and measures taken against me by varies prejudice members of rushcard's staff, I have no other choice but to file complaints against these employees with the NAACP, Gay Legal Society, the federal bereau of investigations( such extreme descriminative acts are considered as federal offenses and by law shall not be tolerated), also the Better Business Bereau.. Due to these performed acts by these employees this has created great hard ship. I feel that these employees should be held fully accountable for their unlawful acts. My contact email is stokes.donna@rocketmail.com and my contact # is no longer 9042106628, it is now 904-613-2083, and my mailing address is 980 W. 12th. St., Jacksonvile, Florida 32209
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Bank Cards Scam