logo

Make over

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

RoadLoans, North Richland Hills, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Fraud and cheating!

RoadLoans Contacts & Informations

RoadLoans

Posted:    Valerie

Fraud and cheating!

RoadLoans
5201 Rufe Snow Dr
North Richland Hills, Texas
www.roadloans.com
I had the same problem but with Roadloans. I refinanced with HSBC and paid off the loan. First - Roadloans would not acknowledge payment and kept trying to charge me late fees etc. HSBC had to get my permission and speak for me, send copies of the cleared check etc. Then the title was 'lost' in the mail (read... never sent). So I moved to Kansas but the car is titled in Nevada. I need a lien release to get a new title from Nevada transfered to Kansas. The first lien release they sent was missing a number in the VIN. Nevada can't accept it. The second lien release said 'Triad Financial' instead of Roadloans - so Nevada DMV can't accept it.

It has been over a year. I can't register my car. I have faxed and mailed and called requesting an ACCURATE lien release so I can move on with my life. But they are either mean, cruel or just incompetent. You know - I would have used them to buy my next car. Not any more. Why? How does it benefit them to hold me hostage? They would have had a repeat customer in me. Now they have a bitter person with a big mouth.

At this point, I will have to file suit to prove payment and have the lien stripped.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jan, 2008 by   Beverly Smith 0 Votes
Roadloans is the worst auto loan company in the entire world. If your credit is bad, please do not borrow money from Roadloans/Triad. I know it's tempting, but thease legal loan sharks will take your car even if your payment is 1 day overdue. The worst thing was dealing with the people on the phone. These people, employee's with Roadloans are all rude and not very professional. I am so happy that there is a class action suit in process. I hope Roadloans bankrupts, It will serve them right.
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   mary cummings 0 Votes
TO WHO IT MAY COMCERN I WENT ON LINE TO APPLY FOR A LOAN TO GET MY CAR OUT OF WELLS FARGO'S HANDS AND FOR SOME REASON THESE PEOPLE OR WHO EVER RAN MY CREDIT EVEN WITH OUT ASKING ME. THAT WAS ANOTHER MARK ON MY CREDIT LIKE IT GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE.
I THOUGH MY PERMISSION WAS NEEDED BEFORE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING? FROM READING THE REPORTS ON THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE A MESS.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TO FIX THEM. IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT WILL YOU LET ME KNOW?

THANKS IN-ADVANCE,
MARY
 10th of Sep, 2009 by   BMWblue 0 Votes
Wally Belo from Road Loans called me on yesterday saying I was approved for a Car
$15, 000.00 with 0 down sent me to a dealer, I went in, they said I had only been
approved for $10, 000 with $3, 000 down, tried to get the guy back he would not
answer his cell phone, I don't know what is going on. The dealer told me my Application
expired on the 7th of September and reapply. I said thanks for you site telling me these
people are crooks. Also I have a 2000 Mitsubushi Galant with sunroof and all the options
the tried to give me a Dodge Stratus or Ford Tarus saying that is all they had, that I qualified for, I told them my Galant was better than that even with the high mileage.

Thanks
BMW
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   Taken in Texas 2000 0 Votes
Triad was a spin-off from Ford Motor Credit. Ford did not want the bad publicity for their subprime loans so they created Triad.

Triad starting marketing loans via a website calle www.roadloans.com .

Fast forward to 2010, Triad/Roadlaons was purchased by Santander Financial. Santander does finaning for a dealer chain called Drive (formerly Ugly Duckling).

Santander also does a great amount of business with Carmax. You might find a good or decent deal on a car at Carmax, but resist the urge to finance with Santander. We purchased a pre-owned car from Car Max in March and we already had financing via our local credit union. Carmax tried to get us to go with their financing. As soon as they they Santander, I said "you mean those liars and crooks at Triad"?

I had a vehicle financed through them. Yes, I fell behind a few times, but even before I fell behind, the games and tricks started. They changed the due date from the 23rd to the first. This immediately caused another payment to be due. When I asked them to change it back, they asled for yet another payment (basically 3 payments in 1 month).

Honestly, if they are your only resort, you are better off walking or catching the bus.
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   johnnyRazor 0 Votes
First off, let me say...I've had my share of bad experiences with auto finance companies. I've had a car repo'd because I was 3 days late on a payment. Ya, 3 days. Anyway, that being said, I current have a car financed with Roadloans or Santander, whichever they call themselves today. For the first time, I'm actually having a good experience with a car loan.

Between the repo and a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I pretty much figured my credit was shot. I applied for a loan online at Roadloans.com and got approved instantly. They gave me a better rate than I had before the bankruptcy, which shocked me. Of course, I took it. I've had the loan with them for almost 3 years and they have really helped me out during hard times with changing my due date and even giving me an extension once, by putting a payment at the end of the loan. I think a lot of that came from me paying on time almost every month.

Anyway, the service has been great and I would finance with them again. Heck, I've had cars with Capital One, Wells Fargo, and Americredit and they were all bad experiences. Some were my fault for paying late, but others were due to rude customer service reps and high interest rates. If you're like me, I suggest giving Roadloans a try. I think you'll find that every company has problems, but Roadloans is by far one of the best lenders out there.
 17th of Jan, 2011 by   jj123321 0 Votes
3 days late??? What total Bull SH*T Anyone who believes that is a bigger MORON than you
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   WVHomesteader 0 Votes
So far they are have been great to me also.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   storms95 0 Votes
messed up my auto loan big time
Now I am stuck with out a car. not cool

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam