logo

Topix, LLC
Cyberbullying Company
4. (25 mins ago)
exchange-paysafecard.es
My transfer of my money failed and they didn’t return money
5. (42 mins ago)
Loansplusmore.co.uk
Scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rewardport.com Complaints & Reviews - This site is now a SCAM and you will not get your reward

Rewardport.com Contacts & Informations

Rewardport.com

Posted: 2012-06-21 by    Halebino

This site is now a SCAM and you will not get your reward

Rewardport.com
rewardport.com
I have been a member of this site for a few years even though it took a long time to earn enough points to cash out. I don't know what has happened to this site because I have cashed out a couple of times before and although it did take 8 weeks to get my reward I would always get it. I cashed out for a $25.00 Walmart gift card in November 2011 and it is now June 2012 I have sent them many emails and the first few would come back saying we are working on the site to make it better so just be patient and now they just will not answer my emails at all. This site is now a SCAM and you will not get your reward.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Oct, 2012 by   PDXJPrice 0 Votes
When you do the math, they are paying 3-6 cents per survey (which sounds worse then offering 125--250 points). I stopped taking surveys months ago and just used paid e mails. I earned enough for a redemption on May 6th, 2012. The site says to wait 8-12 weeks for redemption (which is ridiculous for an electronic gift card anyway) The redemption is still listed (10/12/12) as pending. I've contacted them twice and have not received a response.

Oddly enough their sister site, rpsurveys.com pays pretty decent for their surveys, is responsive to inquiries and pays out promptly.

Stay away from this site. There's a million other sites out there you could earn real rewards from.

How to Deal with Penalty Charge Notices