logo

Menu and Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Retrofoam of Iowa Complaints & Reviews - I would not recommend anyone getting this done to their house

Retrofoam of Iowa Contacts & Informations

Retrofoam of Iowa

Posted: 2012-01-09 by    Silber

I would not recommend anyone getting this done to their house

Retrofoam of Iowa
When they got done with our house I began looking at the job they did. I noticed foam residue that was not cleaned off, siding that was damaged, a window screen that was totally wrecked, and nails that were all around my house they failed to pick up. I called Josh about my concerns and he told me everything would be taken care of. It was months later when they finally got back to me. By that time one of their nails were in my lawn mower tire. Josh told me some of the people who had insulated our house that day were fired over the incident. When they came back they brushed paint on the foam residue, so now you can see all the spots on the house where they touched up over the foam residue and the dents that they put in the siding. On 11/22/10 they finally got me a replacement screen which I had to pick up myself from the lumber yard. This winter the house is colder than it ever was before.They drilled holes in our house and didn't properly insulate the wall cavity in the process. Now our utility bill is going to be much more and we're out the $5000 dollars they demanded right after finishing the job. They should at least refund us our money or pay to have the house fixed like it was before they worked on it. I believe they will not work with us and therefore we will have to take legal action against Retrofoam of Iowa. They also insulated the attic and didn't have the insulation even and they had to come back and even that out. I would not recommend anyone getting this done to their house.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid iTunes Gift Card Scams Identity Theft