logo

Halo German Shepherds
sick puppy
2. (4 mins ago)
Www. Myord.commn
charge for order not submitted
3. (14 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER
4. (14 mins ago)
PureAcaiBerries
Unauthorized debt to my checking account
5. (14 mins ago)
Batteriesplus.co.uk
Scam and fraud!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Resurgent Capital Services, Summerville, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - mortgage

Resurgent Capital Services Contacts & Informations

Resurgent Capital Services

Posted:    tandcirwin

mortgage

Resurgent Capital Services
Summerville, South Carolina
I have a 2nd mortgage with Resurgent Capital Services. I am in the process of re-financing my 1st and 2nd mortgages thru a reputable broker. For about a month now, my broker and I have left numerous messages for a verification of mortgage. I have faxed 2 requests and also giving my permission for the broker to request on my behalf. My broker has also faxed and mailed many requests. At this point, I can't help but wonder if Resurgent Capital Services is holding my verification of mortgage on purpose. We were locked in at 4.5%. Now the mortgage rate is up to 5.5%. Send in your complaints. Write your Congressman.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Nov, 2009 by   unglued 0 Votes
I believe they are holding it on purpose. They are famous for doing things like this, trying to collect on debts not owed, debts of the dead, and paid mortgages. The collectors are not professional and are probably sociopathic. If you type in Resurgents name (and any of their other names they a have used in the past) in your search window, you will find that they are one of the worst companies around. We have been dealing with them for a year and are in the process of finding a lawyer. Good luck.

Help for Start-Ups