Restaurant.com Certificates

I just want to say that to actually complain about restaurant.com only indicates how stupid you actually are. That is a great program and there is NO scam involved at all. It is a simple and straightforward program. Everything you need to know about how to use the certificates or gift cards can be found on the website, if you can read that is. The only requirement is that you can actually comprehend what you read, its not rocket science people. First when you purchase the certificate it clearly states beside the price the restrictions that the restaurant itself wants placed on that particular certificate. It also states that you can only use 1 certificate per restaurant per month which means you can use a different certificate at a different restaurant each night just not the same restaurant in a 30 day period. Like I said its not rocket science it just takes people who can read and comprehend what is right in front of their eyes. Also, the certificates NEVER expire and you can ALWAYS call them and change restaurants for ANY reason as long as you have not used the certificate already. No, I dont work for them I just love their program and it has given me and my family a chance to eat at places we could never afford to eat. Naturally the idiots out there who always want something for nothing or who are not happy unless they are complaining about something are trying to ruin it for the rest of us smart people. So quit trying to get everything for free and learn to read!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Wheres the restaurants in the St.joseph, mo area mrs wise just curious Its a headache and a scam in the end not everyone wants a freeby but we sure cant pay the gas to drive all the way there and then get turned away cause the restaurant is not accepting
 18th of May, 2011 by    -1 Votes
you are so stupid, you work for this people, you like free things too, thats why you are here. dummy
 29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
You are being shortsighted in the scope of your comment. There are more issues at stake here than not comprehending the terms stated on the certificate. In my case, I purchased 20 certificates. 13 of them are worthless because now, merely a few months after these "no expiration date" certificates were issues, the restaurants are refusing to honor them. That is 3 out of 6 restaurants in my case. I am initiating a charge-back to the credit card company, as there are no other restaurants we would be able to use and even if there were, it would probably be an endless process of exchanging and exchanging as these restaurants are deciding to pull out of the program. I did not get what I purchased, the ability to use my certificate at the specific restaurants I chose.

Contact Us