logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (4 mins ago)
Acronis
Product does not work, no refund
2. (8 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
3. (10 mins ago)
Penske Truck Rental
Stay away from these guys, awful customer service
4. (28 mins ago)

RegWork

Posted:    B lenda Gulledge

No service for my money

CLKBANK*com
I paid for a service but didn't get it. I can't access the site. And.. they charged me too much on top of everything else, I just want my money back.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Feb, 2010 by   furplesnort 0 Votes
I downloaded RegWork and put in my activation key. I ran RegWork and allowed it to fix problems that came up on the scan. I restarted my computer afterwards and my PC crashed. When my Pc fix the problem Reg Work was gone. I re downloaded it and tried to get another activation key. When I filled out the request under 'Members' it rejected my name stating it needed to be maximum of 50 letters blah blah blah. So I wasn't able to get a new key and when I tried emailing I could not because it would not take my name. I wanted to get a refund but have not found the right path to get one???
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   furplesnort 0 Votes
I agree with myself
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   redbaron666 0 Votes
I don't like the fact that they lure you in with a free scan and then act like you are going to get all of it for free. That's when they drop the bomb on you and give you this outrageous amount that you need to pay for their software and services. I don't understand why the operating systems that you have with your computer doesn't come with a way to fix itself. If For instance, Let's say, Microsoft could put registry error fixing software in with Windows, it would most likely work better than an outside companies software and would not cause any problems. I want to send information about this dilemma to Microsoft and hopefully they will see my point. I have seen reports on my local news about these so called computer fixes, and, everyone of them have said bad things about them. If i were you, I would not waste my hard earned money and risk screwing up your pc. I'm not positive, but, I think I have seen registry error software at local computer stores. It is most likely safer and won't crash your pc.
 10th of Feb, 2010 by   KevinRegwork 0 Votes
Hello,

What email address did you use to register Regwork? We'll send you a new license key immediately.
Our contact form was buggy where it did not accept spaces and only accepted Hyphens instead.

You can reach us at support @ regwork.com . Please remove the spaces in the email address
 10th of Feb, 2010 by   peterdanm 0 Votes
I totally agree! it wiped out three quarters of my files on "show all programs". After much searching I found them but cant get to them from "programs"! and so far, I have no way to cancel my $30.00 enrollment! Dont do it!
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   Peter Hanly 0 Votes
I paid for a year of unlimited updates through PayPal and got my receipt from them. Now when I try and access RegWork it says I have to register but I already did. It also says that when I register, I would get my Keycard immediately but It did not give me my Keycard.

So, I think the company is either crooked or the process is broken and I would like my money back. Can you tell me how this can occur?

Dr. P. N. Hanly --pnhanly@aol.com
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   Peter Hanly 0 Votes
My earlier complaint was shown with my name spelled entirely wrong. Again, I did not receive an activation code or keycode and even though I paid through PenPal and received my receipt accordingly, every time I try to use the service it keeps telling me to register, which, of course, I already did. It also advised me that when I register, I will get my key code immedialtely, which it did not. I want either the service they advertise or my money refunded.
 21st of Feb, 2010 by   rdotthomas 0 Votes
regwork is a fraud. I have recieved several key codes, copied and pasted and all i get is a message that their server is unavailable. i have since bought another program and it works great. regwork and thier greed or incompence is an example why i will only shop on line thru major outlets.
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   joseph r fitzgerald 0 Votes
i had a problem with actevating licenese key.i would like to have my money back.thank you jodo50 @yahoo.com .( joseph r fitzgerald) .
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   joseph r fitzgerald 0 Votes
i am not very happy.
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   cowboyeep 0 Votes
I have been very careful over the years what I purchase over the Internet. This is the first time I have not been able to access what I paid for. I would just like to have my money back and you can continue with whatever it is you do. earl@authumki.com
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   Alexis_Brandon2010 0 Votes
i need a key number!!
 28th of Feb, 2010 by    Nigel Harris's unique display name 0 Votes
Regwork told me that there were 297 errors on my PC and it had fixed 4, then that there were 299 errors and it had fixed 7, and then again that there were 299 errors and if had fixed 7, so I don't believe it. It also keeeps informing me that it is the unlicensed version, although I have completed the licensing proceedure twice with different key codes. A prompt e-mail demanding my money back was replied to with an offer of a new registration code. I don't want a new registration code; I want my money back. Does anyone know of anyone succeeding in getting their money refunded, and if so how, and what legal remedy is available to resist internet fraud?
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   joseph R webb 0 Votes
I paid $39.95 for Regwork and now I don't have it to fix my PC problems. joseph robert webb
jwbb66omaha@cox.net
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   joseph R webb -1 Votes
If I don't get my Service, I want my money refunded... JOSEPH ROBERT WEBB
 4th of Mar, 2010 by   RegworkSupport 0 Votes
Hello,

This is Kevin from Regwork. We have refunded all customers within 60 days of purchasing our product, please let me know if anyone has not received a refund due to dissatisfaction. Also, our processor is Clickbank which allows for all refunds . You can email me directly at kevin (at) regwork.com for any assistance.

Kevin
 4th of Mar, 2010 by   Dale Thornton 0 Votes
I have had the same problem as everyone else here ?? Paied for the product and got nothing at all. This outfit is a Scam if i have ever seen one.
 5th of Mar, 2010 by   Selendral 0 Votes
In regards to getting a refund for Regwork.

All I had to do was send a message to them via the contact page on there site stating that I was not happy with their service and was requesting a refund. I did not have to do anything else after that. After about 2 days I received emails confirming that the refund had been processed and that I could expect my refund to appear in my statement in about 5 business days. I hope this helps others out there that are not happy with this product to get their money back.
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   jaspercrank 0 Votes
I pai for regwork software to spee up my system. they sen an authorization key. when i entered the authorization ket it was REFUSED by regwork.com. they simply took the money and DID NOT PROVIDE THE PRODUCT. they are liars, thieves, cheaters and should be prposecuted to the fukk extent of the law.
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   jaspercrank 0 Votes
RegWork is a total rip off. They take your money and do not provide a valid authorization key. They tell you they will be in touch withon 24 hours yet 4 days later they still have not been in touch. these people should be put in jail

6 Tips to Avoiding Flight Delays