logo

www.worldresortpromo.info
THEY ARE A SCAM
3. (15 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring
4. (27 mins ago)
www.collage.com
No collage and no idea how to get money back
5. (36 mins ago)
Duracell
Leaking batteries

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Regis, Muscle Shoals, Alabama Complaints & Reviews - Unfairly treated by Supervisor and Manager

Regis Contacts & Informations

Regis

Posted:    Unfairly Treated Employee

Unfairly treated by Supervisor and Manager

Head Start Salon
504 Avalon Ave
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Phone: 256-386-9805
I have been unfairly treated by supervisors and managers for several years. Everytime a new supervisor or manager comes in Regis rules and regulations change. Issues like my schedule, days off, redos, write ups, being talked about with clients on sales floor from other stylists, manager's lying on employees to cover their butts to their supervisors. This is childish and unprofessional from a corporation that put these managers and supervisors in these positions. They also have problems with employees religious ethics. And the buddy buddy system needs to be address and STOPPED.
Comments United States Hair and Beauty Salons
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2010 by   knox girl 0 Votes
yea regis is a shady company and dont give a damn about their employees.
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   knox girl 0 Votes
im not a coustmer of supercuts but an emoloyee. i have worked with this co for almost 9 years. if goal of selling retail are not met your hours will be cut. to top it off they show how much they apperciate us by taking our matts right out from under our feet. who ever decided this must not have to stand for 8 hours a day on cemment. our shop has doubled in bis in two yrs because we used to care about our co. thamks regis for your support.
 29th of May, 2010 by   princess345 +1 Votes
I recently worked at Smartstyle and was treated very unfairly. I usually was was opening every day because the supervisor and other stylists were usually 45 minutes late and I wouldn, t want to lose a client for having the salon closed. They also were a very unclean salon, such as they refused and would not allow me to use a barbicide jar and had no hand sanitizer. I also noticed that their review was a zero out of One hundred. Not to mention that that the stylists were not team players. I had a client was the type that nothing would make him happy and even that I gave my best that person caused the supervisor to fire me even though I asked for ways to help him like it. I will learn and grow and in the future I will concentrate on finding friendly salons with a clean and professional atmosphere. I am always a team player and all Licensed Cosmetologists know that salons need to be spotless in order to protect the clients that we provide our services to!!!
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   bkbbbb 0 Votes
Regis took our store over Jan.2011 and by nov.2011 over goals from last year we $50, 000 down by $25, 000 dollars and some how it was the stylist fault!! NOT!!! they are the worst company to work for.No longer !!
 6th of Jun, 2013 by   please rea 0 Votes
Yes wanted to make several complaints about a Valley view store which is owned by Regis and is called hair plus. The Hair stylist all seem to be great and hard working until their boss that they call Rose walks in. And speaking of favortisim I over heard Rose bragging of her and another sylist I beleive call Cecilia talking about there trip they are going on together to mexico for 2 weeks. How nice! Then she has fussed at the sylist in front of me and other clients for no reason. I guess she was having a bad dad. Then the next time I came in she is fussing about one of the stylist for have a little color in there clothes in front of me and other customers. Which I found out later that they have a dress code for black and white only which is fine if she the boss (Rose) followed the rules to. I have pictures of her in a very colorful flowered dress on when the last time I was getting hair cut. I will continue seeing my hair dresser because she does a terrific job but with the bosses attitude if that hair dresser leaves I am following her. That hair dresser makes me feel welcome but the boss doesnt. I get my hair done on a regular basics and I have seen her to be very rude to several clients and employees while me and others were in store. I think your store would do much better if you got her out of that store. From the time I started going to hair plus which has been several years I have witnessed her pretty much run great hair dressers off do to her attitude. I work in an retail and service field my self and this is not the way to manage especially in front of customers.

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection