REDC / Auction.com / Landauction.com / NRLL East

REDC/Auction.com/Landauction.com/NRLL East
1 Mauchly, California
Irvine, California
Phone: 800-499-6199
This company changes it name everytime its is having trouble. The maintain the same address 1 Mauchly, Irive CA 92618. phone #800-499-6199 list on the BBB.
They buy bad properties sell them as good. They have suckered hundreds across the country out of loads of money. We took them to court and won a judgment after they sold us two unbuildable properties. They misrepresent properties and omit info. They have not paid. They owe us $26, 784.83 on this. And we are still fighting them on another. They say that they are rescindable and then you rescind as we did per their instructions, and they don't. Look up NRLL East, NRPL, Landauction.com, and now REDC/ Auction.com.
Case # 09-2-00604-8. in Thurston County in the State of Washington. We have and will be leining properties to be sold until we get paid. Buyer beware.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Real Estate

29th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
They are selling me a property that has been condemned and is already been deemed for destruction. they expect to still take the 2500 they are complete SCUM and SCAM artist.
 4th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
I was ripped off. They created a hype and urged everyone at the auction to join in the action. In Seattle, they had one of their events in 2006 or so. There were about 35 properties in California that were sold out quickly. In the end, it was a useless crap. I am trying to find ways to recover. They should go to a jail.
 4th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
I couldn't locate your case. How do I go about initiating a lawsuit against this company?

Auction.com Logo Auction.com