logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (1 mins ago)
sewelldirect.com
I got wrong order, but the seller didn’t change it
2. (2 mins ago)
mobily broadband@work
slow connection
3. (3 mins ago)
Cincinnati Bell Fioptics
Selling a service and not providing it
4. (6 mins ago)
themagicvine.com
The magic vine is fake
5. (8 mins ago)
Hotvoip.com
Money paid but not credited

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Randall Reeds Planet Ford, Humble, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Awful experience

Randall Reeds Planet Ford Contacts & Informations

1900 Hwy 59
Humble, Texas
Phone: 281-446-9171
planetford.com
I brought my car on 3/07/09 for a FORD factory recall to be done. When I gave my car to them everything was in working order. I got my car back that afternoon and after returning home from running errands I noticed I had no brake or turn signal lights. Now the recall was for replacing the brake master cylinder pressure switch. I take the car back and call me 2 hrs later saying the turn signal switch was bad and would cost $479. I flipped out!! The service dept. botches the job and wants me to pay! They insisted the problem wasn't related;OH REALLY! the lights worked just fine when I dropped the car off. Well, round and round we go and they lower the bill to $230 and act like they're doing me the biggest favor in the world!!! The techs working on my car are hacks and service mgr is a crook. My 'free' recall switch replacement (which was botched) cost me $230. Planet Ford service dept are thieves and liars!! Stay away because you will be RIPPED OFF.
Comments United States Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2009 by   Advocate 4 the people 0 Votes
lol...should have bought a Nissan!!! your screwed...ahhaha
 11th of Apr, 2009 by   burned buyer 0 Votes
Try getting your money back form the store in Spring on a puchased extended warranty when the care was totaled and you still owe the place that it was financed from ever though it had not been a year and the car was only out of the manufacture's warrenty by 4000 miles. I have reported them to the State of Texas Fraud Department but don't know if I will ever see the money that they owe to me.
I should have known with all the trouble I had when I purchased te car that they we no good. So buyer beware. DON"T GO TO ANY OF THE PLANET FORD LOCATIONS THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CON ARTISTS> AND I THOUGHT LANDMARK CHEVROLET WAS BAD
 21st of May, 2009 by   Rene R. 0 Votes
5-11-09
I just bought a car at Planet Ford on I 45 in Houston, Tx. I could not imagine a worse place to buy a car. The sales man lied to us and tried to tack on charges he would not explain when we confronted him about them. The finance guy"Timmie Dowdley" Raised the cost of the car believing no one would notice then tried to tell us a $8400 car was going to be $385 a month for 60 mo. When i called him on this, it seemed that they had tacked on charge after charge without ever discussing it with us. and then they talk about giving me a referral fee for sending them clients! I have never seen worse business practices then what i have encountered here. DO NOT BUY HERE!

5-21-09
I was just called by Planet Ford and someone who would not give me their last name told me that i would need to pay an additional $3800 down in order to keep the car or they were going to file grand theft auto charges. The contract has already been signed, the first payment made. This is clearly fraud. Breech of contract. Harassment. I am contacting a business lawyer first thing in the morning. Planet Ford 45 has endless complaints filed against them according to the Better Business Bureau, look them up. Not to mention legal cases won against them for unlawful business practices. DO NOT BUY HERE!!!
DO NOT BUY HERE!

How To Avoid Being "phished"

Latest Groups