Posted:

1900 Hwy 59
Humble, Texas
Phone: 281-446-9171
planetford.com
I brought my car on 3/07/09 for a FORD factory recall to be done. When I gave my car to them everything was in working order. I got my car back that afternoon and after returning home from running errands I noticed I had no brake or turn signal lights. Now the recall was for replacing the brake master cylinder pressure switch. I take the car back and call me 2 hrs later saying the turn signal switch was bad and would cost $479. I flipped out!! The service dept. botches the job and wants me to pay! They insisted the problem wasn't related;OH REALLY! the lights worked just fine when I dropped the car off. Well, round and round we go and they lower the bill to $230 and act like they're doing me the biggest favor in the world!!! The techs working on my car are hacks and service mgr is a crook. My 'free' recall switch replacement (which was botched) cost me $230. Planet Ford service dept are thieves and liars!! Stay away because you will be RIPPED OFF.
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Car Dealers

Comments

31st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
lol...should have bought a Nissan!!! your screwed...ahhaha
 11th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Try getting your money back form the store in Spring on a puchased extended warranty when the care was totaled and you still owe the place that it was financed from ever though it had not been a year and the car was only out of the manufacture's warrenty by 4000 miles. I have reported them to the State of Texas Fraud Department but don't know if I will ever see the money that they owe to me.
I should have known with all the trouble I had when I purchased te car that they we no good. So buyer beware. DON"T GO TO ANY OF THE PLANET FORD LOCATIONS THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CON ARTISTS> AND I THOUGHT LANDMARK CHEVROLET WAS BAD
 21st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
5-11-09
I just bought a car at Planet Ford on I 45 in Houston, Tx. I could not imagine a worse place to buy a car. The sales man lied to us and tried to tack on charges he would not explain when we confronted him about them. The finance guy"Timmie Dowdley" Raised the cost of the car believing no one would notice then tried to tell us a $8400 car was going to be $385 a month for 60 mo. When i called him on this, it seemed that they had tacked on charge after charge without ever discussing it with us. and then they talk about giving me a referral fee for sending them clients! I have never seen worse business practices then what i have encountered here. DO NOT BUY HERE!

5-21-09
I was just called by Planet Ford and someone who would not give me their last name told me that i would need to pay an additional $3800 down in order to keep the car or they were going to file grand theft auto charges. The contract has already been signed, the first payment made. This is clearly fraud. Breech of contract. Harassment. I am contacting a business lawyer first thing in the morning. Planet Ford 45 has endless complaints filed against them according to the Better Business Bureau, look them up. Not to mention legal cases won against them for unlawful business practices. DO NOT BUY HERE!!!
DO NOT BUY HERE!
 1st of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

Randall Reeds Planet Ford - customer service
randall reeds planet ford
19000 eastex freeway
Humble
Texas
Phone: 2814469171

I had a very unpleasant experience today 6/1/10. I waited six hours after I found the truck I wanted we finally negotiated the price as we worked on the paper work my credit was ran all that was left was for me to do is to sign the finance paper work for us to purchase the truck another customer came in and the sales people there were trying to sell him the same vechile that we already had agreed upon that customer was not there even for an hour finally after waiting soooooooo long Mr Eric Barbosa brought me and my wife to a desk asking us if we were going to finance the truck and the amount we had negotiated had not been cleared by him but the sales person Victor had discuss the price with him. Mr Eric Barbosa stated another customer was wanting to give them $1, 000 more for the truck and that they would not sell us the truck he gave us the money we had already put as a down payment which was $6000 back to us I immediately told him that all they did was waste my time, he was very rude, had no customer satisfaction and I am going to take my business some where else as I was walking out the building I returned inside to get a business card because I was going to report that place of business and Mr. Eric Barbosa walked right out side to the front of the pre owned building to tell me whats the problem in a very rude manner infront of my wife and daughter and several customers I told him all they do is bad business here and they dont care about customers satisfaction and there job is to satisfy the customers he stated " Its just business" and that they were not going to loose money on that truck since someone else was giving him more I dont know who Mr Barbosa thinks he is but he has no respect for there customers and made me feel like my sale was not important to PLANET FORD I will make sure I tell everyone I know about this horrible experience I had at this car dealership when all I was doing was trying to buy a truck from them it is money that PLANET FORD makes and which they turned away just to make a couple of dollars more...
 7th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Randall Reeds Planet Ford - I will make sure I tell everyone I know about this horrible experience
Randall Reeds Planet Ford

I had a very unpleasant experience today 6/1/10. I waited six hours after I found the truck I wanted. We finally negotiated the price as we worked on the paper work my credit was ran all that was left was for me to do is to sign the finance paper work for us to purchase the truck.

Another customer came in and the sales people there were trying to sell him the same vehicle that we already had agreed upon that customer was not there even for an hour finally after waiting so long Mr. Eric Barbosa brought me and my wife to a desk asking us if we were going to finance the truck and the amount we had negotiated had not been cleared by him but the sales person Victor had discuss the price with him.

Mr Eric Barbosa stated another customer was wanting to give them $1, 000 more for the truck and that they would not sell us the truck he gave us the money. We had already put as a down payment which was $6000 back to us, I immediately told him that all they did was waste my time, he was very rude, had no customer satisfaction and I am going to take my business some where else.

I was walking out the building I returned inside to get a business card, because I was going to report that place of business and Mr. Eric Barbosa walked right out side to the front of the pre owned building to tell me whats the problem in a very rude manner infront of my wife and daughter and several customers. I told him all they do is bad business here and they dont care about customers satisfaction and there job is to satisfy the customers he stated ” Its just business” and that they were not going to loose money on that truck.

Since someone else was giving him more I dont know who Mr Barbosa thinks he is but he has no respect for there customers and made me feel like my sale was not important to PLANET FORD. I will make sure I tell everyone I know about this horrible experience. I had at this car dealership when all I was doing was trying to buy a truck from them it is money that PLANET FORD makes and which they turned away just to make a couple of dollars more.

Contact Us