logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
BEXSUPP.COM
Fake charge and rep ignores me
2. (8 mins ago)
RIPOFF SCAM

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

QVC Garden plants, bulbs,trees from Roberta's Unique Gardens and Cottage Farms, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - False advertising of Unconditional Return Policy

QVC Garden plants, bulbs,trees from Roberta's Unique Gardens and Cottage Farms Contacts & Informations

QVC Garden plants, bulbs,trees from Roberta's Unique Gardens and Cottage Farms

Posted:    Shame on QVC

False advertising of Unconditional Return Policy

QVC
Pennsylvania
QVC advertises their "Unconditional, no questions asked, satisfaction 30 day money back guarantee" for all items it sells.
A consumer is expected to return items, regardless of reason within thirty days of receipt of the item, with the exception of live plants, and a few other perishable food items. The customer Service people do not accept plant items physically returned. The customer Service representatives and a follow-up email from QVC specifically says that" to avoid further inconvenience your credit card will be refunded in full, including S & H, but not to send back the dead plants."
This complaint is about receiving DEAD plants and plants being shipped one month earlier than advertised with each item according to the planting zone put on the TV screen for expected, proper timed delivery. Therefore having forced me to call and report many dead on arrival of plants. Always, the customer service rep. would refund my credit card and that was it. Had it not been for an additional guarantee offered by the Distributor Roberta's Unique Gardens and Cottage Farms for one year replacement guarantee which I needed to Contact Roberta's about yesterday, I would have never known my QVC account has been "temporarily closed" and I have been denied access to my account online to review. I was never informed in writing, email or telephone my account was being closed for audit.

More specifically, my account has been "temporarily closed" for audit due to "excessive requests for plant returns".
According to the coorporate office, and the President of QVC Office, I was told by both offices I must submit in writing to QVC Customer Payments my request for clarification of any questions. The QVC President Office told me that this issue will take a minimum of two months to be resolved however, they see fit.

To conclude, because I am denied access to my account on line I cannot write a review for each plant item or complain in a review about how I have been treated by QVC or to warn potential buyers of the plants I had problems with. This is the reason I am writing to your organization.
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2013 by   barbara06 0 Votes
I am sorry that you had to go through this. QVC needs to stand behind their customers. I too have ordered from Cottage Farms and Roberta's Garden. The plants that they show that you will receive are NOT the plants sent. The plants are in my eyes seedlings and I am shocked that some have made in in shipping. I have complained and am finally requesting my very last replacements. I will never order from the again! Good Luck! And thank you for posting.

Barbara