logo

Financial
Lies - Don't be a Victim
4. (57 mins ago)
pgetrial.com
Seller didn’t warn about further charges
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
ShenZhen 3C M Technology Co Ltd
Seller ignored me and didn’t deliver order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

3420 n. elston ave. suite 1
Chicago, Illinois
Phone: 866-293-3731
qualityautoparts.com
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE - SCAM SCAM SCAM This is the worst company in the world to do business with. I ordered a complete electronic brake unit that contains (holds) the master cylinder for my 1990 Caddy DeVille. They charged me $275.00.
When the part was delivered to my mechanic, it turns out that it was a beat up master cyclinder that could have been bought for twenty dollars in any local junk yard.
At first I was a little skeptical because all of your calls are routed to a call center in India. Needless to say, everyone knows what a nightmare this can be.
After about, no less than twenty-five calls, trying to straighen this out, a person (I believe) named Merissa, The Quality Auto Parts MASTER BITCH called me and said that they will only give me a refund when I send back the part. I said to her, why should I have to pay for their mistake. She said that I should have read their return policy. I refused to pay for the return and told her that she could have her part back when she sends a UPS pick-up tag to my mechanic. She then said that she would not issue my credit card a full refund. I already put this charge into dispute with my credit card company and decided to let them handle it.
Companies like this exist only to rip people off.
So BEWARE. Let as many people know about this company as possible to keep other innocent people from getting ripped-off.
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE - SCAM SCAM SCAM
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2014 by   Dbozz 0 Votes
It looks like several of us have had the same bad experience with Quality Auto Parts. They sent me the wrong rear view mirror for my MB CLK 320. I had specified it was a convertible, not a coupe. Nevertheless, they sent one for the coupe. When I called to tell them it was the wrong mirror and I wanted to return it, they said that would be fine, however, the return shipping was to be on me. I refused to pay them anything for an error that was theirs and asked for a return label. I was told they 'never supply return labels' and they don't give refunds until they receive an item back. I told them I was keeping the item until they sent me a return label and would contest their $220 charge with my cc company, which I did. That, currently, is in the works. Then today, I started shopping online again for my part and came across a website with a different name and phone number than Quality Auto Parts. When I called the number, an Indian girl picked up and answered with "Quality Auto Parts"! Obviously, they have different websites with different phone numbers that all go to the same phone call center in India. I, for one, am going to register a complaint with the Illinois Sec. Of State and the Illinois Better Business Bureau.
 9th of May, 2014 by   Dave Mcalister 0 Votes
I think Quality Auto Parts is awesome **** u need anything for your car new or old call 888 824 3040
 17th of Sep, 2014 by   Jarhead4Real 0 Votes
I totally agree and they should not do any business period. Spread the word boycott this company. The best thing they could do is go out of business.
 20th of Oct, 2014 by   Kishor sangani 0 Votes
I have Lexus ES 300 transmission problem and I was looking for part online and I am from Chicago so I decided to get something local and ended up on this website. I called 10 times and finally they gave me reasonable price but right after I purchased, they told me they didn't have part in stock and I had to wait. It looked little suspicious. I called my credit card company to stop payment but "Nordstrom " my credit card bank told me to wait until payment is posted then I can file dispute. I wanted to stop payment because I looked up online and I read enough complains and scam about this business. Again I am going to call to cancel this transaction because I do not want any more problems. I will buy from somewhere else or from local shop.

Do not buy anything from this site. This is scam. They have no part in stock. They act like they have in stock until you agree to pay and once you make payment, they will change their tone and hurry to hang up on you. Beware
 3rd of Dec, 2014 by   Bubba no fool 0 Votes
Glad I checked up on this company before I purchase a engine for my turck thanks for the info I will go buy a engine from somewhere else.
 4th of Apr, 2015 by   invincible666 0 Votes
"Do not buy any car parts from quality auto parts. They don't have their own warehouses. If you place a request on line. They call you back and say they have the part in stock. Physically they don't. They only access a website car-parts.com or hollanderparts.com and charge you thrice or even 4 times the price any one can get it for. If we are not lazy we can save a lot of money just by accessing car-parts.com. and getting the auto parts that we need. Even the rarest car parts can be found on car-parts.com. on a freight item e.g. engine, transmission, all body parts, axle assemblies they make around $350 to a $1000 profit. They get the parts only for $200 to $500 and sell for 1500 to 2000 and say that it is a rare part to find. Do not fall into the trap. We Americans are the best in the world. Please do not be lazy and waste your hard earned money with this company. "
 4th of May, 2015 by   JuliaER +1 Votes
Do not buy from this company. They will take your money and do the bait and switch with he part you need. I needed a hard to find part for my Cadillac SUV. After calling about two dozen other places, I gave in and ordered my part from Quality. It was quite a bit more than other parts places. I was promised the part on Wednesday. The full description of the part was on the order sheet including the actual dimensions of the part. I didn't get the part until Friday and it was the wrong part. I called immediately. I told them that it was their error and I would not pay for return shipping. With the size being on the order sheet, it was NOT my mistake, the part they sent was 8" shorter than the description and 3 pounds lighter. Lucas promised that he would send me a return ticket and I would not have to pay to return it. What I got from him was instructions on how to return it with me paying. I called them again. I was told to call back on Monday, so I did that. On Monday morning, I spoke to someone who assured me he would speak with Lucas and call me back within a few minutes. Six hours later and he never called. I called again and spoke to Linda who said that she could not find anyone in shipping and that she would call me back in the morning. This is still ongoing as of now.
Tomorrow morning I will call the bank and submit a fraudulent transaction report. I am on disability and am out $330. I have done what they said, and they refuse to keep their end of it. I tried to find a headquarters for them without any luck. If you need to order a part, check the phone number, they use many different names and websites, and no one speaks clear English. Watch out for these numbers 866-293-3731 or 800-508-0741
 4th of May, 2015 by   JuliaER 0 Votes
If you want a quality part, the right part, a great price the very first time call All Pro in Auburndale, FL

The Most Overpriced Products