logo

Will Take your Money

Puppy Find
Houston, Texas
Phone: 8325191847
I recently placed an ad on puppyfind.com to sell my American Pit Bull Terriers. They kept my posting up there long enough to collect my 19.99 for upgrading to a full membership then suspended and closed my account for supposed fraud. I am still trying to figure where the whole fraud piece came into play was it before or after they took my money, I say after do not use them to advertise they will rob you and give you some crappy excuse on why your account is no longer valid
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jul, 2008 by   alicia Abendroth 0 Votes
I have been trying to get them to stop charging my account. There is no way to do that online, and I have no need for the account any more. I sent them an email requesting the cancelation, but I have sent them many emails, and they never respond. They have horrible service, but I don't believe they are the worst place to advertise your pup at. I am a breeder, and I have gotten many responses from here. Even a place such as KIJIJI, or Craigs List, has better service and membership options.

If you have problems with billing I would recommend you cancel all your credit card payments from puppy find, by asking you credit card company to do so. I want to keep advertising there, because it does bring in business, but now that I can not cancel my account, the 20 dollars has turned into over 90 dollars in payments.
 9th of Jan, 2009 by   Puppyfindfraud.com 0 Votes
They have their contact information hidden, but it is listed on the website puppyfindfraud.com

Gadget Gift Ideas for Christmas