logo

CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
WINNING NOTIFICATION
3. (48 mins ago)
Pogo.com
Club Pogo Jackpots not paying!
4. (50 mins ago)

Punjab National Bank Contacts & Informations

Punjab National Bank

Posted:    vivek bargah

HARRASMENT

sir most humbly with due respect i beg to state that i had made a transaction from axis bank atm counter balasore, using my pnb atm. the transaction was declined but an amount of Rs.2000/- was debited from my account.when the complain was given to the bank they did not take any interest regarding this matter and told me to come latter on at 4pm yesterday, when i went at 4pm they told me to come on 1st of october 2009, the transactiohn was made on 25/09/09 at 5:32pm and i have still not received my amount, so i will be very grateful to you if you take necessary steps and refund my amount.

thanking you,
yours faithfully,

vivek bargah
A/c no.48355,
pnb balasore.
Comments India Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2010 by   gauravkaushik 0 Votes
sir most humbly with due respect i beg to state that i had made a transaction from DEBIT CARD but ATM is my pocket and money is debit my account.the transaction was declined but an amount of Rs.6, 907.48 and 1, 839.37/- was debited from my account.when the complain was given to the bank they did not take any interest regarding this matter and told, but manager not believe it .my name is gaurav.kaushik. my account number is 4788001500017038.my complaint number is 24245125.my complaint pending for 19 Jan 2010. 21 Jan 2010 coming in feed back . my complaint log on and my complaint jenuion.
please some action my complaint and refund my money as soon as possible .
number -9716663363, 9958322361, 8010271414
house no-011-22934379
 7th of Jun, 2010 by   Nafees Khan 0 Votes
Dear sir
Sub- complaint against branch manager subhash varshney of icd branch punjab national bank moradabad,
sir i have to say that i am facing problaim due to atm card becouse here branch manager of icd branch punjab national bank moradabad
is not sappoting not giveing my atm card,
he wants money against atm card Rs100.oo charges for bank & Rs200.00 for him self

Please see is matter urgently

Your's Custumers
My Name : Nafees Khan
A/c No: 3942010100000981
Addres: Good shab ki building loco shed moradabad
 28th of Aug, 2010 by   sourabh goel 0 Votes
hi,
I am sourabh goel, and i am holding a pnb account and i am regularly getting fake notes out of ATM of pnb. Can you please specify how can i complaint against the bank?????????????????????????

sourabh goel.
sourabhgoel25@gmail.com
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   vinsnob 0 Votes
Sub: Reconciliation/Sorting out of balance available in my saving account ( A/c No: 2414000101325980)
Sir,

1. It is intimated that when I was withdrawing Rs 10000(Rs Ten Thousand only) through PNB ATM at Sahara Shopping Center on 29/09/2010 at 20:54 hrs. The said amount was not paid/given by ATM machine, even though the said amount was debited from my account (mini statement/SMS alert).I also informed this at toll free no many times since 30/9/10 to 02/10/10 .They only says that the money will be returned within 10 to 12 days.When I ask for complaint no, each time they says that it will be given after 3 days.Lastly they lodge my complaint on 02/10/2010 and my complaint no is 50288843.

2. I also approached the PNB bank manager/corresponding personnel (HAL Township, Lucknow) on 30/09/10 and also on 05/10/2010, they did’nt received my application/told to talk on toll free no only.
3. If such type of situation occurs with service/middle class person like me ie almost 50% of my salary (Rs 10000=00 under query) will be returned after 10 to 12 days. How can one be able to fulfill basic family needs/expenditures which depends wholly on his salary only. I had also complained through I/Banking, but still no response from any one.It is therefore requested to please reconcile/correct the balance available in my saving account asap as I had not received ny payment till date (07/10/2010)
4. This is for your kind information and necessary action please.
Thanking You