logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Busuu.com
Shame on them for their awful business methods
2. (23 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House, Cincinnati Complaints & Reviews - Games are Rigged

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted: 2013-12-18 by    AngryCustomer!

Games are Rigged

Publishers Clearing House
Publishers Clearing House is a complete SCAM!! Everything about it is a SCAM SCAM SCAM!! All of the games they have for you to play on the website are rigged. You never actually win any type of money. I played one of the games that said if I had 3 matches I would win 10, 000 dollars, I eventually matched 3 things and instead of winning 10, 000 dollars I was told I won a chance to be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win 10, 000 dollars, that is not what the directions said!
Also all of the slot games are programmed to never land on any money, instead you always win diamonds which gives you chances to play more and more games that you NEVER win anything from!! This place is a total rip off! Don't ever waste your time playing these games or entering the sweepstakes. All you will get is a whole bunch of bogus emails telling you that your close to winning but u NEVER WILL!! Chances of winning anything from these games are 0 to NONE!! STAY AWAY!!
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jan, 2014 by   cookiemomstar +1 Votes
I have had the same experience & get multiple emails a day from them, telling me I have to use their search engine for a chance to win as well. I'm getting very frustrated as I have unsubscribed MULTIPLE times & continue to receive them. Either give me a prize or back off. I wonder if The Better Business Bureau would handle a complaint in this department.
 1st of Jan, 2014 by   cookiemomstar 0 Votes