logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
CoreTech International
Only exists on paper and bogus websites
2. (0 mins ago)
Planet Caravan
didn't ship order or return emails, voicemail box full
3. (1 mins ago)
Been cheated by Private Immigration Service in Qubec

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews - Being overcharged for merchandise

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted: 2011-11-17 by    Sukove

Being overcharged for merchandise

Publishers Clearing House
It has come to my attention that PCH tends to overcharge for their merchandise as compared to other competitors for identical or the same merchandise.

Examples:

Company A charges $8.00 for Lint Balls(package of 12); no shipping costs; PCH charges $11.96(package of 12 Lint Balls); plus $5.99 s/h cost for a total of $17.95. Difference in cost of $9.95 in favor of PCH.

Company B charges $9.99 for Bottle Tops(set of 12); no shipping costs; PCH charges $11.96 for set of 12 Bottle tops; plus $3.00 s/h cost for a total of$14.96. Difference in cost of $4.96 again in favor on PCH.

I've been a customer of PCH for many years paying the high prices without any knowlege of the excessive charges. Just imagine that there are many other customers like me.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2012 by   Niles M Randall 0 Votes
Hello I have benn getting bills for items I had never gotten and if I had ordered it it was a mistake. as I have parkinsons and crippled . Now I have gotten a bill from a collection agency and telling me to report this as not my bill or such but cannot get them to answer my calls so am doing this to let you know I will not be paying this bill as I have not gotten the item. Please stop sending these bills to me.I am bed ridden/house bound. I am having my wife doing this letter for me as I cannot do it myself. I have used your company for many years and have no complaints now I expect to have this taken care of and find out where the merchandise may be. GC Services Limited Partnership. Phone number is (855) 867-7926 File number is 0027416 and Balance is $31.47 dollars. Client Account number is 1387047374. Is there anything else you might need. Name on Account is Niles M Randall. Please do get back with us to know what this is all about.

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection