logo

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Chisana

Junk products

pch.com
I ordered from PCH earrings that were very cheap looking & fell apart when i tried to use them. I also ordered a guitar back in Nov. as a x-mas present. I received 1 notice a couple of weeks later that said it was on back order. As of Jan., I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT!

I want PCH to stop sending me their "fliers" and junk mail. Their products are JUNK!!!
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2009 by   Chris I 0 Votes
Hello. This is Chris Irving from the Consumer Affairs group at Publishers Clearing House. We were concenred to read of your unsatisfactory expericne with our company. We have been in business since 1953 and customer loyalty and satisfaction have been the key to our long term success. You may contact us directly, toll free, at 800 - 645 - 9242 and we will be happy to resolve any concern you have. Our policy is to remove anyone who asks from our mailing list at once. Any product that does not meet with satisfaction is backed by a full money back gurantee. We hope you will take advantage of the customer satisfaction policies we have in place.

Sincerely,

Chris Irving
Asst Vice President, Consumer Affairs
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   JamesInMichigan 0 Votes
I have bought items from Publishers Clearing House for a long time and been generally satisfied, but...

In PCH email campaigns they sell a myriad of items other than magazines. One of them is called "5 Heart Shaped Angel Blessing Stones" and they qualify this saying that it is polished acrylic. To a reasonable person you might assume that this is casting rosin. That was my assumption. NOPE, what I got when I ordered was el cheapo two piece plastic shells with a small plastic angel figurine inside, similar to the cheap gumball machine toys. They charge over $16 (with s&h) for these pieces of junk.

I tried to find a complaint form or address at PCH.com but thet have insulated themselves very well. Each time you think you have found a complaint form, it recycles you to another FAQ page. So I complain here.

Does anyone at PCH actually examine the junk they sell? These "Angel Blessing Stones" are nothing of the sort.
 17th of Apr, 2013 by   cebraroland 0 Votes
Agree and never know how big the pr is til you receive it!

Top 10 Mistakes in a Consumer Bankrupcty Case