Prize Research Intelligence Agency

prize research intelligence agency
p.o. box 527800
miami florida 33152-7800, Florida
Phone: none
To whom this may corcern,
Thank you for your comments i was just about to send these people $20. 00 until i read your letter. I think god for good people like you.
I agree 100% that the people behind this evil, lieing scam should be in jail for fraud. Also if i may add i'm starting my own business at home
That will pervade a service to help people receive unclaimed funds from the u. S. Government.
This kind of thing make it hard for good people like me who is honest and
Wont to help people and not hurt them.
Complaint comments Comments (96) Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

7th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Prize Research Intelligeny Agency - Tiffany Banks
Prize Research Intelligeny Agency
po box 242
Phone: 6627421174

Im sick and tried of these people telling me i have won and i have to send 20.00 before i get it.
 8th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I just got a letter today telling me that I won 2, 536, 092.23 I'm so glad I checked because it sounds too good to be true and then I read more and they wanted me to send them $20, now i keep getting all this junk mail sent to my house telling me that I won money, but I need to send them money to receive payment.These people need to be stopped and put into jail.
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I received the same letter from Miami, Flo. The sum of$2, 536, 092.23 was waiting for my $20.00 in order to deliver it.Thanks everyone for your posts on the internet.It's a big help to go on the internet and find out that I am not the only one that's gotten these letters. Thanks again KM
 17th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I just received an express letter in the mail today as well. It seemed odd to me that someone would tell you that you have won $2, 536, 092.23, but you have to send them $20 first. My thinking is that if I won the money why not take the $20 out of the, 536, 092.23 and just send me the difference. Thank god for the internet. I'm glad I goggled it. Now I know this is really a scam, and in the future I can pass this information along so that others wont become victoms like so many others.
 14th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I think we need to find these people and make sure they get prosecuted for what they are doing. Anyone who can help track them or lives in Miami Florida should contact me by E-Mail. Emmmmmmbaressed@aol.com. If they can track us we can track them. I'm also going to make copy's and send them to the police. I think we all should.
 16th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
i also recieved this letter and they wanted $20 and i had to look it up on line it sounded way to good to be true thanks everyone!
 20th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
My mother-n-law has fallen for t his scam to the tune of almost $50, 000. My husband and his siblings are trying to get control of her remaining--almost nothing--money because she is obviously not capable of taking care of her business herself. Right now she is waiting for the armored car to show up with her money. What a disgrace! She has lost everything...all happened before anyone knew about it. And she still believes the money is coming. This is beyond criminal.
 29th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I too googled this PRIA because I just received a letter. I thought about sending $20 in cash so they would not have any of my info (like they don't already). Once I saw your posts, that dream of $2.5 mil sent me back to reality.
 30th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also just recieved a letter from EXRESS NOTICE saying I won $2, 536, 092.53 with an A/C #7331040014, I almost sent in the $20 they wanted but I got leary of it. So I searched it on Google and got this surprize ! Iam glad I did not send it and Good People put thsese complaints up, Thank You! I saw on the back of the letter an address to send a written request to have your name removed from their mailing lists it is / To: PRIA P.O BOX 527800 Miami, FL 33152-7800 hopefully they will honor our request. And I hope they can be stoped before they get someone else.
Christina Bennett, Pontiac, MI
 30th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I got the same notice. I went to the BBB website and it looks like this company operates under several names. I would recommend any person who had been defrauded or stolen from by these people file a report. The best thing you can do is continue to file claims on the BBB site until they shut them down. Here's the site: http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/prize-promotion-services/... /> Right now the BBB has issued them an F rating based on A+-F but there has only been 56 complaints filed and the bbb states the following:
BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
56 complaints filed against business
Failure to respond to 18 complaints filed against business.
BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
Please!! File a report & shut this company down.
 1st of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I keep having to tell my boyfriend these are a scam. Why? How do you prosecute???
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
well i can't believe i fell for the scam.how dumb. i never will do something like that again.
 6th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I received this letter today. I know that it is false. And I want everybody to know how it looks.
 14th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I just received one of these letters today with another twist. On the back of the letter is a bunch of disclaimers along with the following very dangerous, very 'scammy' text: "WHEN YOU PROVIDE A CHECK AS PAYMENT, YOU AUTHORIZE US EITHER TO USE INFORMATION FROM YOUR CHECK TO MAKE A ONE-TIME ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, OR TO PROCESS THE PAYMENT AS A CHECK TRANSACTION. WHEN WE USE INFORMATION FROM YOUR CHECK TO MAKE AN ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER, FUNDS MAY BE WITHDRAWN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAME DAY WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR CHECK BACK FROM YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT YOUR CHECK IS RETURNED UNPAID, A STATE-ALLOWABLE HANDLING FEE MAY BE ELECTRONICALLY DEBITED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT." This process itself should be illegal if it is not already. If I send a check I do not want an electronic transaction performed. If I did, I wouldn't be sending a check in the first place. Who knows where the fraud & scams will end with these people? It's just like an example of illegal aliens - if you break one law - not abiding by immigration laws and taking advantage of other services, you aren't really that concerned about breaking other laws as well.
No legitimate company ever charges you a fee to transfer your prize to you. If there was need of a fee, then the $2, 536, 092.23 prize could easily just be reduced by $20 to $2, 536, 072.23.
 14th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
yup, got the same letter here in maine today, $2, 536, 092.23... thanks for the help and the internet all!
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Thanks to everyone for your posting cause i received a reward letter today in the amount of 2, 536, 93.28 and wanting me to send $20.00 and i let my best friend read it and he told me to make a copy of it. and is there not anumber to call them ad it's not one. so i came back home and here i am looking it up and found everyone else with the same letter thank you all for giving me the heads up. i will be contacting IC3.gov when im done here. God Bless my friends like you Amen. we are all already rich in Glory from th Lord and it cost us nothing. but to submit ourselves to him.
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
same thing happen to me i live in nc. I recieved this notice as well. Was also ready to send 20.00 until I googled this and found you guys. Thank God!! If something is to good to be true, it probably is!!! you shouldn't have to pay for something you won. Think of the people that have sent 20.00 these people have made millions. I am going to report this address and have the police check it out. Maybe have them stake out the P.O box. also can report to the US mail or post office of this fake or misused P.O box is set up for SCAMS!! everyone needs to report them. Thanks
 13th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
It would seem that I am the first one to receive this bogus letter in 2011. Anyway, same here. I don't have to elaborate. Same modus operandi. I wish I could have a way of having these people punished for what they are doing. I will keep the letter and find out how to retaliate. This is ridiculous!!!
 12th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
actually i did not even notice that they wanted money..i am sure aLOT of people fall for this scam otherwise the scam would not exist --post office do your due dilligance and put a stop to this crap mail...
 13th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Every time these people mail another fraudulent piece of nonsense using the U.S. postal system, they elevate their already very serious crime to separate, costly, federal offenses punishable by hefty fines and several years in prison. Personally, I reported them to the Federal Trade Comission (my best friend in these situations). Don't mail ANYONE money in order to RECEIVE money. That's just ridiculous.

Contact Us