logo

Supra Cleanse 350
Company charged me for $99.99 without my notice
3. (20 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
4. (30 mins ago)

Primerica Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from this company

Primerica Contacts & Informations

Primerica

Posted: 2011-09-28 by    golight

Stay away from this company

Primerica
Primerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like I'm stupid. They're very high pressure and will not take a simple no thanks for an answer. They tried to get me to sign up and I said no so they decided to sell me Insurance that I don't need. They tell me my Insurance is bad and the one they have is the BEST. They are the only company that has GOOD Insurance! I was not born yesterday. So if they are the ONLY good ones why are they not on the news and headlining the papers?

I do not want to be pushed into something I don't want and made to feel like an idiot for not doing it. I would definitely say to stay away from this company. It is a pyramid scheme no matter what they call it now. It is the same thing. Please be careful and do not jump into anything with these people. If you let them talk to you then before you know it you are being talking into something you don't want. And when you think it over and say no thanks. They get upset with you and get really pushy.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Oct, 2011 by   Yourewrong 0 Votes
you sound a bit belligerent. If they did happen to make you feel stupid, it's only because you are a hard headed person.

making absolute statements like " It is a pyramid scheme no matter what they call it now" is absolutely wrong. the company is actually a wall street company.
the company has the most 6 figure income earners in the US, followed by microsoft. Suck on that retard.
 3rd of Jan, 2012 by   beowens231 0 Votes
I work for Primerica and there is no one I know like that, If someone tells me no I thank them for their time and wish them the best of luck there is 1000's o pond 1000's of people to talk to so why waste time with someone that doesn't understand the good that you can do for them, I wouldn't waste my time. I hope the people you dealt with are no longer working for us because that's not our training. And plus my good sir if you knew anything about Insurance you would know we do have the best one out there because we are not ripping people off with some cash value whole life that pays you a little bit wile the company that sold you that miss is making a killing off of you. If you want to learn something about Insurance then go take a class and learn about all the rip off contracts that are out there, they are all tied to life contracts not Term contracts. But like I said go take a class and learn for your self and get a Life License and be somebody. And that's all I have to say about that.

Forensic Loan Audit Reveals Potential Mortgage Fraud