logo

PRICE ANGELS Contacts & Informations

PRICE ANGELS

Posted: 2011-05-31 by    erlac

Price Angels will Rip You Off

Do not buy from PriceAngels.com!

PriceAngels sent me the wrong product and refused to rectify the situation unless I pay to ship the useless item back first.

Customer Service is a nightmare. They offered to give me a 5% discount on my next purchase after scamming me on my initial purchase.

Disregard positive client reviews above, this is a fraudulent operation.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More PRICE ANGELS complaints
PRICE ANGELS - Defective merchandise

Comments

13th of Mar, 2011 by   paulphus 0 Votes

EVERY THING ABOUT THEM - PRICE ANGELS

DO NOT DO BUSINEES WITH PRICE ANGELS, THAY HAVE (POOR SERVICE) AND THERE GOODS ARE RUBBISH)
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   sgumby 0 Votes
yup seems that u were right ... I got 2 or three items from them they were a ok.

But my last order on jun 15 has not arrived, so I try to contact them, nothing there web page and store are all gone

yup they are gone and my $500. last order well you guessed it ...gone oppppps
 20th of Sep, 2011 by   clandgh 0 Votes
I haven't ordered from them yet, that is why I'm checking on here. But your information is not accurate, so it makes me wonder if you are from a competitor's website. The aren't "Gone" and their "Web page and Store" are still 0nline right where they have been ever since I've been getting email from them. So, I still don't know whether or not to order anything. You shouldn't post lies, just be honest. There are plenty of scam sites around to bad-mouth. If you are a competior, you should be ashamed of yourself.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   Mr. Roboto 0 Votes
My first order (a cool flashlight) arrived without any problem. For my second order I decided to order $80 in gadgets and gaming gear. That's when the problem started. The package took awhile to get to the US, and when it finally arrived I realized they shipped me a bunch of counterfeit/fake products. Not only was the stuff fake, it was poor quality fake. I contacted them about a return, and they were friendly and told me to ship it to China at my cost and they would refund my money, but they were clear that they would NOT refund the cost of shipping to China. Shipping to China would cost $50, plus there is the risk that customs would open the box and discover that I had shipped counterfeit goods via the US mail. Also I hate standing in line at the post office. In the end I tried to give the stuff away to friends and family but nobody wanted it because it looked fake and didn't work right. I ended up throwing the stuff out since it was just taking up space. If you buy from Price Angels, be warned that the stuff you get might be really crappy. I'll never order from them again, and probably never order from a China/Hong Kong company again since the few dollars I save isn't worth the risk of losing a lot more if they send me crapola.
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   Mr. Roboto +1 Votes
Absolutely agree. They offer a good refund policy, until you realize that you, the customer, are responsible for return shipping. Return shipping to China from the US is really, really expensive (like $50 for a small box) and much more if you want to have package tracking. I had one small order with Price Angels that was fine, and a second larger order that was filled with cheap fakes and broken products. They said I could send it back, but I would be responsible for return shipping costs plus I would be the one busted if customs opened the package and found the counterfeit/fake items. Blech.
 2nd of Feb, 2012 by   Dastudent 0 Votes
I recently bought a small simple item from Price Angels for about $50. I never received the item here in Canada. I have called my credit card company and have followed up with Paypal. I was informed by the Paypal representative about the numerous complaints they have received about their website. I would avoid this website, everything about this business is fraudulent. I regret not sticking with DealExtreme, they may take long to ship items but generally they take care of their clients.
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   PSarahB 0 Votes
Their service is a nightmare, I bought stuff that I never got & they do not resend it nor give the money back. The only answer I got is that when total is below 15 they do not track it. Does it justify not to send it ? It appears to be the case with them.
 6th of Apr, 2012 by   FAYE43 0 Votes
THIS SITE IS A TOTAL RIP OFF I ORDERED A TABLET A WHOLE MONTH AGO WHICH ONLY SUPPOSE TO TAKE 7-15 DAYS AND I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED IT AND NOW CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM WUT A TOTAL RIP OFF I HOPE BBB GET THIS COMPANY FAST AND SOON.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   MANNI3639 0 Votes
I agree. I bought a tablet from them that was completely different from what I received. I am going to hell to return it or get my money refunded. I am very disappointed. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PRICE ANGELS, THEY ARE TOTAL RIP OFF!!!
 16th of Nov, 2012 by   Scuz01 0 Votes
I have to agree, my first (and last) experience with Priceangels has been nothing but trouble form the start. I ordered a tablet PC off their site, meant to be delivered within 48 hours, a week later there was no sign of it even being dispatched so I contacted them where they said they did not have this tablet in stock and could I choose another. I did this and chose another and the exact same thing happened again and after I week I contacted Priceangels to be told exactly the same thing again so I chose they recommended another tablet which I agreed to. It arrived a total of a month after I placed the order and when it arrived the touch screen did not work. I contacted Priceangels about returning it and they insinst on you providing a photo before you can even submit your e-mail asking to return it. They then got back to me asking me to send them a video of the problem, I replied saying all it would show is me swiping a touch screen and nothing happening. If they insist on a video I will put it on Youtube and every review site I can find as a warning to others about how poor Priceangels is as a company. They are great at taking your money off you but when it comes to problems their live chat option on their site never works and they make you jump through hoops to return their shoddy products. Do yourself a favour and avoid Priceangels as they really are poor.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   kelly-d 0 Votes
i order an adroid tablet and they steal my money so soon that site going down. i ain had no choice to report them. i ask for my money so it going down.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   kelly-d 0 Votes
they steal my money. i order an adroid tablet and it never came. i report the site and i hoping they take this site down and if they dont, i will go court with this site. they mess with the wrong one. i want back my money! i hope they read this too.
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   YVON13 0 Votes
I BOUGHT A TABLET AND THEY RAN OUT OF THEM AND WANTED ME TO SEND THEM ANOTHER 5.00 BY PAYPAL TO SHIP THE MODEL THEY HAD IN STOCK I SAID NO GIVE ME A REFUND
THEY WANT TO REFUND MINUS 2.9% AND IT WILL TAKE 30 DAYS
IT ONLY TOOK ONE HOUR TO GET THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WHEN I PURCHASED IT
THESE ARE BAD CHINESE PEOPLE
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   Silvester0471 0 Votes
I HAVE TO AGREE
THIS SITE IS A TOTAL RIP OFF I ORDERED A CELL PHONE $133.00 A WHOLE MONTH AGO WHICH ONLY SUPPOSE TO TAKE 7-15 DAYS AND I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED IT AND NOW CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM WUT A TOTAL RIP OFF I HOPE BBB GET THIS COMPANY FAST AND SOON.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   CELSO CRIVELLARO WERNER 0 Votes
I bought six tablets in the enterprise priceangels, http://www.priceangels.com, I asked them to send me one way and they sent me another, the Brazilian government taxed me $ 100 for each tablet and they barely worth $ 50. I returned 5 tablets. Since July 2012 the priceangels.com received my tablet back and logistics sector company lost my merchandise. I've made ​​many complaints and they ask me to wait another 2 months ever. DO NOT BUY THE PRICEANGELS.COM is a fraud. Tracking numbers RA219194105CN, RA219194017CN - now they want to return the money to three tablets and want me discount the freight, and the error was theirs.
 9th of Sep, 2013 by   Christopher Franchino 0 Votes
Price Angels. I have made over 12 different purchases from that company. And they make it very clear that they are free shipping could take up to 28 days. And I sell electronic cigarettes I've always got exactly what I'm supposed to. Occasionally we get some bad batteries. But that comes with the territory. You've got a pay very close attention to what you're buying and read everything there is about it. I ordered before and not read about the product . And I thought it was their fault. After checking the advertising it was clearly my fault. Now without a doubt there are some bad companies over there. Just like here. That's going to be in any country. They can't be too bad 70% of what you pick up in a store is made in China. You can thank President Clinton for that one with the free trade agreement. Price Angels are not my friends. They are just business associates, but no matter what I do not talk down about a company in less I know what I'm talking about, because you harm the company. Because like most people I do check out a company that's across seas. And I'm glad I did not read some of the stupidity here.
 28th of Oct, 2013 by   Roy Leon 0 Votes
I have had 3 oders with Price Angels and two have arrived.
The first one took 3 weeks.
the third one took about 2.5 weeks
the second order was placed 48 days ago and still no sign of it.
I contacted their LIVE CHAT and they responded about 4 days later by e-mail.. Told me to be patient it will be here in a few more days.
The second time I contacted them and said that my order was obviously lost when will they re-ship more items, I got the same response
Even if this order ever shows up I'm done with these Bozo's. Don't risk doing business with this company.
 19th of Jan, 2014 by   Toni Anthony 0 Votes
ordered 12-11-2013 still not received 01-19-2014. Their service dept keeps sending me the same email, that this is the busy season, and please wait, , , exactly the same worded note on three occasions. $115...filed complaint with PayPal and trying to get credit card to stop payment. Oh, yes, when they say "busy season, " and since Christmas is a month past, I guess they mean "busy Season" Chinese New Year, which is about 2 weeks away. Buy American
 27th of Mar, 2014 by   MIDWEST BUSINESS (TOBACCO) +1 Votes
PRICEANGELS.com is a real Fraud. It looks like they are switching between TMART and PRICEANGELS. IF you try to go to priceangels after you have made a large purchase-- they will block your IP Adress making it impossible to follow up on your order. I have read soo many bad reports from several other websites and they all say the same thing. They take your money and make you wait it out. IF you even get your product that is. Its all a timing thing. How funny that all the good reviews are written in broken english. --not making any sense. Ive just sent them around 650 to start my new business and they most likely will rip me off. I hope that paypal backs me. Up. I am a white dude from the midwest. Please watch out for priceangels. com . After you make you big order, THATS WHEN THEY START REJECTING YOUR IP INTERNEDT ADDRESS so you cant get any resolution.

Helpful Tips For Online Shoppers