logo

fake document
Buy High-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards
3. (25 mins ago)
ken hiner
Travel Visa, Passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates Specialist
4. (27 mins ago)
Fake Promises & Late Delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Premiere Vacation Club, Sedona, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - Maintenance Fee overcharge

Premiere Vacation Club Contacts & Informations

160 Portal Lane, Sedona, AZ 86336
Sedona, Arizona
Phone: 1-877-695-4161
losabrigadosvacation.com
I have several complaints against timeshare companies but will limit this complaint to the subject of change of ownership and maintenance fees. I delayed paying my timeshare maintenance fees under the false information that one of the advertisers that would "list and sell' my timeshare would pay this year's fees. (Transfer America 9/23/10 and TimeshareSolution_Support, December 11, 2010 12:19 PM and November 14, 2010 12:24 PM On the following date June 9, 2010 7:14 AM I was sent a contract that I signed and returned with no further word from them. In December I got the following note "Would you be interested in lowering the price at all? Please indicate in a reply email and we will happy to take care of that for you. Also, please call Customer Support for updates on your property at 877-235-9969. Thank you!" I responded that I would indeed lower the price but have not heard back from them since then. Realizing that I was fool enough to believe this scam, I decided to pay the maintenance fees which were now 'late' by May. The total cited by Premiere Vacation Club was now $1027.64 - Please note the following quote from another customer:"In May 2009, I purchased a one-bedroom floating week timeshare with ILX/Premiere Vacation club Los Brigades in Sedona Arizona. What I was sold, and agreed to purchase was a one-bedroom floating week timeshare with an annual maintenance fee of $535.00. I received a bill from Premiere Vacation club in the amount of $921.00, due on January 1st, 2011."
In May I agreed to pay late fees and maintenance fees for my timeshare - Premiere Vacation Club in 2 separate checks of 513.82 (checks # 283 dated 5/11/11 and #326 dated 7/21/11. I sent #326 July 12. My husband and I then decided we wanted to spend our anniversary at the timeshare and when I tried to book the room, I was denied until I paid the remainder of the fees, which they listed as $797.93. To my reasoning, either the check for $513.82 or the fee for $797.93 should be reimbursed. All of these charges cleared my checking account. I wrote an email to Diamond Resorts on 7/26- new owners - and have not heard back as yet. What is my recourse in this situation? I am out of town at present and cannot access confirming documents but will be happy to once I am back on Aug 3. I have to say that Timeshare sales have been the biggest rip-off I have ever experienced!
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Sep, 2011 by   Vacation Owner 0 Votes
I believe this is what Diamond Resorts International likes to call the "Diamond difference". I believe their logic is if you are going to screw over the public do it to the best of your abilities.

CVO
 1st of Oct, 2011 by   Talman 0 Votes
Are you sure? I mean the Diamond experience is relaxation at its best according to Cloobeck and Duffy! This of course is said with a degree of irony and a little sarcasm!

Birthday Freebies!