logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
4. (1 hr 41 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
5. (1 hr 41 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Premier Dead Sea Products, Columbus Complaints & Reviews - Can't Return the Products/Scam

Premier Dead Sea Products Contacts & Informations

Premier Dead Sea Products

Posted:    Kim

Can't Return the Products/Scam

premierdeadsea.com
I was approached by a sales rep at a stand at the mall asking if I had a few minutes for a demonstration. They told me all about all their "wonderful products" and how great they were for your skin. I bought several items and spent about $140 at the stand and when I got home, they didn't really deliver the results promised, especially for the price. When I returned to the stand to return my products, they would not take them back. They pulled out a tiny "All Sales Final" sign from behind a huge mound of products and told me I should have read the sign. The receipt also had in tiny tiny print "No Returns" but I didn't even get my receipt until after I had purchased. I explained that I did not see this as fair and they did not care, they even tried to sell me $180 worth of "better" product than what I bought! Can you believe the nerve?!?! Anyway, this Christmas season, stay away from the Dead Sea Cosmetics stand at your mall!!
Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2008 by   Hanna van der Valk 0 Votes
In the Netherlands is a mall in the shoping center in Utrecht.
I bought some facial care products.
Now I am looking at internet and I see that I paid too much fot the products.
Not so thrutworthy...
Hanna
 11th of Jan, 2009 by   margie +1 Votes
i also bought some items from the kiosk, i should have walked away like my son told me to do .i got ripped off it really does not work wont do it again .i also looked at the prices on the internet
 31st of Jan, 2009 by   brenda +2 Votes
You are so right to be angry. I was duped into buying $900.00 worth of product (a fast talking salesman and my gullibility). He assured me that I could try everything and then return for a full refund if I wasn't happy. When I tried to return the products after coming to my senses the salesman was long gone and the other sales people did not want anything to do with me. The company and all theirs reps scam their customers and won't stand behind the products. I will do everything I can to stop them from ripping off other people. I have learned a hard lesson. Brenda from Canada
 31st of Jan, 2009 by   miggzz 0 Votes
I was approved by a Beautiful women she had an accent she had me put my hands out and then she proceeded to put some salt on my hands and rub it, minutes later she was spraying my hands with water then she later have me paper towels to dry my hands off and then apply a type of lotion to them. Being stupid and unassuming I went ahead and bought 106 dollars worth of 2 sands and 1 lotion. When the transaction was complete I gave her my business card, and I hoped that I helped her out because I didn't think that was an easy job, also I am 29 and single so you do the math. I also got a hug out of the deal too. Two hours when I got home I got a phone call from her saying that she had a friend that wanted to meet me, I told her I wasn't going to buy anything anymore but I would be there in about an hour to meet her friend. Her friend later said that her fellow employee that I bought the stuff from said that I was a nice guy and that she was looking for a nice guy; however, as she and the girl that was with her was applying facial cream and talking to me and standing real close to me
they attempted to sell me an addition 900 dollars worth of product.
Her friend told me that if I bought the product then we could get a motel and she would rub it all over my body in the shower and then we could both get it on both of us. I told her that I wasn't going to buy anything and that I only wanted her but she kept insisting that she wanted to give it to me at a reduced price because she wanted to do this for the guy she was with.
Eventually I caved in slightly and bought her a Banana Split (5 dollars) but that wasn't good enough she continued to want me to buy something from her. I caved in a little more and bought a 15 dollar bar of soap. She have me her phone number and I called her a few times and left a message once. She picked up her Cell and answered then told me to call back a hour later which I did a few times with 10 minute increments. I never heard from her since...And I never will.
SO... if your 29 and single like me then don't even make eye contact with them or you'll be out 120 dollars like me.
 14th of Feb, 2009 by   Tilly 0 Votes
I have been curious about these products. I too was approached by a guy at a kiosk in a mall. He started with the hand wash and claimed the dirt in the bowl had been washed off my hands, but I know even epsom salts will make the water cloudy, plus there was oil in the handwash and that would add to clouding the water. I just smiled. He wanted to show me how the products worked, I told him I couldn't buy, but he wanted to go ahead so I let him demo on me. He chose a side. I have to say, whatever he did, it really did make a difference. But I couldn't figure out what products he was using. He mixed some stuff and, as he said it would, that spot on my face got hot. Then the heat faded. The results were spectacular. One side looked several years younger than the other. But he told me he didn't have any literature. That bothered me. I had already told him I forgot my credit card, so he insisted on giving me his card. He seemed to "come on" to me a little. His partner, a woman, seemed to approach the men. I am out of work and the products were prohibitively expensive for me. (and I thought he was young enough to be my son(20)...a turn-off! but he claimed to be 30.) It bothered me that there was no literature for the products. He compared what he used on me to Botox. But I wouldn't use it unless I knew what it was. He really wanted to make a sale and if I was familiar with the pricing I think I could have talked the price down.

But I really want to know what it was because it really worked! I am surprised I can't find any good literature on it.

At another mall, a woman approached me. She also started with the hand wash. I made it clear I could not purchase and she let me go. Again there was no literature on the products.

So does anyone know how this Premier stuff works? What is the active ingredient? Is it a botulism toxin derivative? Is that OK'd for sale in the US? Would it be safe for long-term use? I am really curious.
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   Anne Lee 0 Votes
Thanks for all the feedback. I from Singapore and got ripped off too from Isrealis family selling dead sea products out fromthe kiosks. Product brand is V&M. Though after less 30% and free bar of soap, i paid usd120 for just 2 items. After a check with reputable brands like La Cure, i realised i paid too much. Good advice is stay away from kiosks. get reputable products from pharmacy and reputable retailers. As for the benefits from dead sea products like La Cure, they are truly calming on the skin (my skintype is dry). mud mask is non tightening, moisturizer is easily absorbed into the skin. Singapore dead sea product fanatic!
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   Keri 0 Votes
I was approached by a saleswoman from a Premier kiosk at a mall in Albany, NY. Michell, the saleswoman, was likeable and funny... and also a liar but I only learned that later. She started off by demonstating the nail kit and then, once I bought that and realized she had a 'live one', several other items. The salespeople are pros, they know how to rope you in, they are trained to say the right thing at the right time. This I also found out later. I'm embarrassed to say how much I spent. Once I was able to research the company and it's products I realized that I got taken on the prices. In some cases the prices on the official website were HALF of what I bought the product for at the kiosk! Humiliating. Looking back I realize I should have asked for product information, a price list, or even reviews but I did none of that. I was caught up in the moment of a well executed con. I'm mad at the salewoman, mad at myself, and mad at the company for permitting, perhaps encouraging, such tactics. The kicker is this, I really like the products. My skin looks wonderful. I'm one of the lucky ones who gets acne AND wrinkles. Woo-hoo. After using the products the acne is gone and my fine lines are minimized, especially around the eye area. What to do? Do I continue to buy products from a company that I question the business practices of? Well, I'm not sure what I'll do but my advice is this: BUYER BEWARE!
 22nd of May, 2009 by   Dan -1 Votes
My girlfriend just got scammed this week by a guy working for one of those mall kiosk that sell this dead sea premier stuff. They got her to buy 1400$$ worth of their products, claiming that the products were normally selling for like 450$$+ and that they would do a "special price for her of like 300$" (when normal cost is like 60$ on average if you search online) . Off course it said "no refunds" on the ticket and there is a sign at the kiosk showing that as wellt. My gf felt Really bad once she realised what happen to her. The other thing as well, is they don't indicate the price anywhere, and on the receipt it does not even show what was bought exactly, just the total sum is shown(another red flag)

Anyhow, we certainly were not going to let this happen and would fight it as much as needed to get our her money back. First my gf called their "owner" who said initially, afterhearing all of our complaints about them, that a refund should be possible but to call custumer services of their business the next day. My gf did that, and talk to some other person, who was basically trying not to give the refund initially, and than started to agree on just giving back 450 at first, than like 550 and than followed by 850$$ back. At this point i told my gf to not settle anything but for a full refund, and at that point I CALLED THE MALL MANAGEMENT who is responsible of the kiosk there. Once i explained the story to them, and them telling me they have received several complaints against this dead sea kiosk business, she quickly called the owner of that business and told them to give the full refund without questions. The matter got quickly settled after that call. Be aware, well at least at this mall, BUSINESSES ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE REFUNDS. The NO REFUND on the TICKET IS TOTALLY FALSE and AGAINST MALL BUSINESS POLICIES. Basically it is a lie!! The mall management even asked if we wanted to have mall security escort us to the kiosk to make sure that they would refund us in case they would resist it still once we get there!! We elected not to do that at first. Of course when we got there, they tried to have my gf keep some of it, but since i was there this time, the BS stopped rapidly!!

Don't let yourself cought by their BS and empty promises. They are untruthful and scammers and they are really good at influencing people with their rehearsed scheme that obviously works and screws hundreds to maybe thousands of people each year. This guy was forceful on my gf to start with, than was trying to be really freindly with her, asking all types of questions to her to get a better feel of my gf to prepare his scheme a little better, and than tried to find every flaw excuse on my gf (in a "nice" way, which made her feel bad about herself, and which got her into buying their crap, even though she does not have the flaws he was claiming her to have!! Just disgusting to see this kind of activity happening and especially seeing those malls being aware about all this but not really doing much about it, it sure seems like to me after talking to them!!

IN SUMMARY:

if a mall business or kiosk advertises No Refunds and really excessive prices ON THEIR PRODUCTS, it is most likely FALSE, AND YOU SHOULD CALL MALL MANAGEMENT OR EVEN MALL SECURITY!!! YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FULL REFUND!!
DON'T GIVE UP!! It might be a lot easier than you expect!
 27th of May, 2009 by   anonymous 0 Votes
I was had for $260 worth of products by these scammers for stuff I didn't want, let alone need. The first time was in Honolulu at Ala Moana Shopping Center for $200. At first I agreed to buy something that cost $60 (stupid hand lotion with nail buffer and cuticle oil, which I later saw at a store for like $5 for the lotion and you can get the buffer for like $1 or $2 at any drugstore) because the salesguy was so pushy, but then he whisked me into buying another $130 worth (he also ripped me off by charging $10 more than he stated for a product. Then in Scotland in a mall near the Edinburgh Thistle Hotel the gal got me to purchase some 30 pound (then $60) exfoliant. Both times they tried to push me to buy more, which was the nerve especially with the guy in Honolulu, I guess $200 wasn't enough. These people would take your entire rent or mortgage money if they can and wouldn't care if you were out on the street.

They are pros in the way they operate, masters at demolishing your self esteem, you can be the most beautiful woman in the world and they would find fault with you and that you need their crap. They do out of line stuff like physically grab you, which is assault. If any of them did that now to me they would get a sharp elbow to their ribs that would take the wind out of their sails. They are the absolute most greediest and pushiest people, and they are giving Jews a bad name. I never had a negative opinion of them before, in fact rather favorable, but after those experiences I have a very negative view of them, that it's so true they're money rabid. It took two times but since I know how they operate I've never bought anything from the likes of them again and never will, all I do is remind myself "yeah, you'll say and do anything to make a sale, you don't give a damn about making the potential customer happy or doing what's best for them you greedy f**k".
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   Dontbefooled +2 Votes
That is what you get for being soooo stupid. I work at a kiosk at a mall (a reputible kiosk) and I see what they do day in and day out. One time one of the girls was caught having sex in the parking lot with a customer. It almost seems more like a brothel to me. They will flirt with you and try to con you into buying their stuff. And they are real good at it, they always brag about how "smart the jews are" and how the stupid americans are conned into buying this stuff. Anyways you definetly have to return stuff if you've already bought stuff. I one time saw a guy return something but he was given a hard time by the girls at the kiosk, he screamed and threatened to call mall management and eventually got his money back. With those kind of Jews you've really got to fight back.
 29th of Jul, 2009 by   Sucker in PA 0 Votes
I couldn't agree more. The people are sick...flirt with customers and yes - will have sex with them ANYWHERE!!! They'll tell you anything in order to get a sale...they'll compliment and insult all in the same broken english sentence.
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   mary5 0 Votes
I agree the sales people at the kiosks are pushy. I just bought the eye serum yesterday after a demonstration. I have to say, though, it does work. It was amazing the difference from one eye to the other. I have tried every eye product under the sun and have had no luck. I also found the price at the kiosk the same as the one online. However, I was able to talk him into giving it to me for half price.
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   turning 60 -1 Votes
I too spent about $300. They are obnoxious, pushy liars. The guy picked the side of my face with fewer eye wrinkles and showed me how much better that eye looked after using their $200 eye cream. Of course, you have to buy the serum also to "lock in the benefits". When I said that was a lot of money for me, he said, "bring lunch to work" but never skimp on your face. I guess I am turning 60 and wanted to look younger. I feel like a fool. The other eye never got rid of the wrinkles!
 12th of Oct, 2009 by   ali3ice -1 Votes
Hi, I'm from Singapore and bought products from Dead Sea Premier. It was the
'Dead Sea Aromatic Mineral Body Treatment' (sea salt). It was S$39.90. As what a few of you have mentioned, they approached me and gave me a free 135 ml sample of their Luxury hand cream and pulled me over for a demo for the Sea Salt. I bought and used used it once so far and the results are quite okay, it exfoliates well. Will have to use it a few more times to see if it really hydrates my skins as it boasted on not needing after spa lotion. Eh this is the Singapore Jurong Point Branch. Do check out their webbie to see if you got the authentic product and if you have really been ripped off please bombard their email: http://www.premierdeadsea.com/ :)
 21st of Oct, 2009 by   Sandra1961 -1 Votes
They got me for $500 at the Mall Kiosk. They assured me that each product would last me for a year. Not so sure about that, I'm really going through the stuff. But I do have to admit that the products are giving me wonderful results. I'll soon be 48 and my wrinkles have dimenished a good bit. I purchased the eye serum, eye cream, mask, Premier moisturizer and serum and the overnight cream. I'm using all this religiously with Estee Lauder's overnight repair serum. I can tell a difference and everyone guesses my age to be quite younger than I actually am.
 29th of Oct, 2009 by   chistine melville -1 Votes
I would just like to say what a load of rubbish. I spent a lot of money on eye shadow and mask miracle noir. when we got home and opened it was missing the black mud block that is ment to be in the glass jar's cap. try as we might we can not get hold of anyone to complai'n. so anyone out there please don't be taken in by the patter. mrs christine melville. perth scotland
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   Cindeee 0 Votes
My son was duped out of at least $155 by these creeps. He had bought two products from an upstairs kiosk at the Northridge mall. He was then walking thru the mall and the guy at the downstairs kiosk saw his bag. My son attempted to walk away. He said that that he had "errands to run for my parents, " but he wanted him to view the demonstration. These are my sons words: "So I did, and as we waited for the lather to "exfoliate" on my hands, he asked to see my student ID. I showed it to him, and as he viewed my wallet, he noticed the cards. I went for the visa, he asked if he could "see that" and took it from my grasping finger. He then put the card under the money holster in his cash box and said "just leave that there for now."
After showing me products and prices, he handed me two full bags of all the demonstrated products plus more, as well as two receipts (plus the third receipt from the purchase I attempted to make originally UPSTAIRS) Other than the "all sales final" stamp on the receipt, I was dumbfounded to find that each product set he had been showing me prices for, he had already charged me for. As soon as I could, I took the card and left."
As his Mom, When I found out about all of this, I went to the kiosk...they gave me the runaround and just kept talking over me...I ended up in the Mall Office and the nice Mall Manager told me to have them call her directly. I don't know what exactly was said between the mall manager and the scum bag salesman at the kiosk, but I got a refund for the full amount. All throughout the refund process, this scumbag kept talking about how wo nderful his products and company are...STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! They are bad news.
 22nd of Nov, 2009 by   Gullable Shopaholic 0 Votes
The same thing has just happened to me at the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas last week. A sales rep from the Beauty Efects stand stopped me and told me about their wonderful beauty products which were as good as having lines and spots from the face.. They talked me into some Premier Dead Sea mineral eye creams for $400 and then tried to sell me some addtional creams which they said were as good as botox and the price would include 10 free pots of cream worth £500 each for a total price of £2500. I said I really couldn't afford that much and they reduced the price to $1600. The two sales assistants were both really presurising me to buy these products and saying what a good deal I was getting. I'm really bad at saying no, especially as the sales girl had been so friendly and I was just wondering how I could get out of it when to my relief my credit card company blocked the transaction from going through. The sales reps were so eager to get the money they even rang my credit card company for me to get the card unblocked but fortunately because of the 8 hour time difference the department I needed to speak to in the UK was closed. The sales reps said I should ring the credit card company first thing in the morning to get the card unblocked and they would get all the creams sent to the hotel. I didn't bother ringing the credit card company in the morning as I really couldn't afford to spend $1600 on beauty products and thought I would do some more research on Premier products on the internet. When I logged onto their website I saw straight away that the $400 worth of products I had initiallgy bought from the stand were being sold at a much cheaper price on the internet. I am so relieved that the credit card company blocked my card or I would $2000 down now. There are at least two other stands selling Premier products in the Las Vegas Fashion Mall plus a lot of of similar stands all selling anti ageing cream. I will avoid these stands at all costs in the future as they are just out to rip people off. I dont know if the Premier company know that they are selling their products for twice the price as the ones advertise on the internet.
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by   AGAINSTSCAMS 0 Votes
I agree completely. It was quite unfair because they pushed all these products on me. I went to them numerous amounts of times, before finally approaching the mall. They sent a security guard with me, and I got my money back. They shut up as soon as they see authority.
I will never approach them again, and I hope, no one else is duped as silly as I was. I'm glad I am now $1 000 richer.
 24th of Nov, 2009 by   coolatheart 0 Votes
Happenned to me in Tampa at the I'ntl mall. The girl was a hot young Israeli. That ole' saying, "she saw me coming". Of course she is longer there. I think premier moves them around on a 'confidence tour'. Same motis operandi as described by all. Of course I paid $70 for the same item as is on Amazon for $25. Thank god I stedfastly refused to only buy one item, and man she was workin' the con hard. BUT here's the irony...the shit really works well. I'm in the intense florida sun a considerable amount of time and that damn milk and honey butter prevents sunburn better than anything I've ever used. Thank you for the advice on mall mgmt. At least now if I have a weak moment I'll have recourse. Oh by the way the con girl who tricked me is named Smadar. Can you believe she actually gave me her card after my purchase thinking I would come back to buy more. These people are ruthless.

Tips