logo

Kirby Vacuums
Kirby sales tactics solution
2. (6 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (28 mins ago)

Predicto

Posted:    abolmedo

unathorized charges

predicto
I got my monthly phone bill $10 higher than usually I checked it and surprise a $9.99 dollar charge for stupid predicto company what I remember is I was in yahoo and I saw a little window on the side about IQ test they asked my phone number thats all I remember few days later I got a message asking about what I tought about some celibrities, are they going to divorce or would they stay togehter something like that I erased it, after that I remember I recieved 1 or 2 more messages I erased them that was it they never asked my permission to get the membership or anything, I called this predicto company they said they needed the phone's owner permission wich is my girlfriend to cancel the account HOW COME THEY DIDN'T NEED THE LINE'S OWNER PERMISSION TO CREATE THE ACCOUNT THAS STUPID, I called our phone company to caomplaint and see if they could help me they said they couldn't they were sorry I called back predicto I was really upset and they said they where going to refund my money but that I was being charged for next month's membership and that I might get another charge on my phone bill but they would sen a check on my gilfriends name I know $9.99 is not to much money but I got tired of all the scamers out there taking advantage of people PLEASE SOME ONE WITH POSIBILITIES TO DO SOMETHING HEL US!!!
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Sep, 2009 by   doncole123 0 Votes
PREDICTOMOBILE CUSTOMER CARE IS LYING. they are FRAUDS. stop putting SINCERELY AT the end of your post. you are pieces of shits!!!

I recently typed in my number to pass the survey on a website to watch at UFC video... then i recieve 4 different text from 4 different companies *(which are all probably from the same scam artest in their private house) saying that I registered with all of them for 9.99$??? now i probably owe 40 dollars now. And they said they were going to refund me my money in the mail, which i highly HIGHLY doubt they will do. I AM PISSSED! these people are SCAMMMERSS. THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT IN JAIL OR DEAD for all i know. I requested to speak to their manager, who sounds like the same lady from all three companies and I can hear dogs in the back ground. it sounds like they are doing this shit from their home. WE NEED TO PRESS CHARGES. they cant get away with this. Atleast im going to bitch at them about how bad their life must suck to scam innocent people for Hundreds of thousands of dollars all together. DONT be mistaken for their nice customer service attitude. they are CRIMINALS. And they get away with this because no one wants to pursue going to court over 9.99$. WHERE are the lawyers on the internet when i need them to read this... *COMPANIES include - Solow, FunMobile, Predicto.com, Ringtonetop.com** PLEASE HELP. WE NEED TO BRING THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!!

NOW THEY ARE DELETING MY POST ABOUT THIS
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   Predicto Customer Care 0 Votes
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word ”HELP” to 654654. Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone.

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups. To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone. We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms. They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account. The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction. If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text “stop” to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and we’ll take care of your issues.

Sincerely,