Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Predicto Contacts & Informations

Posted:

unathorized charges

predicto
I got my monthly phone bill $10 higher than usually I checked it and surprise a $9.99 dollar charge for stupid predicto company what I remember is I was in yahoo and I saw a little window on the side about IQ test they asked my phone number thats all I remember few days later I got a message asking about what I tought about some celibrities, are they going to divorce or would they stay togehter something like that I erased it, after that I remember I recieved 1 or 2 more messages I erased them that was it they never asked my permission to get the membership or anything, I called this predicto company they said they needed the phone's owner permission wich is my girlfriend to cancel the account HOW COME THEY DIDN'T NEED THE LINE'S OWNER PERMISSION TO CREATE THE ACCOUNT THAS STUPID, I called our phone company to caomplaint and see if they could help me they said they couldn't they were sorry I called back predicto I was really upset and they said they where going to refund my money but that I was being charged for next month's membership and that I might get another charge on my phone bill but they would sen a check on my gilfriends name I know $9.99 is not to much money but I got tired of all the scamers out there taking advantage of people PLEASE SOME ONE WITH POSIBILITIES TO DO SOMETHING HEL US!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was online looking up a website and found a website for a free personality profile. In the process I was asked for my cell Phone number. I started getting all these text messages. In order to get the results of the profile I had to enter a pinn number which was texted to me. You are unaware you are subscribing to this service. You think you are getting your personality profile emailed to you. I was signing up for this service when you think you are getting your personality profile sent to you. I called Predicto and questioned them about the charges and how this site works. Predicto says you visited the site and entered your pinn number. That is not true. You are directly taken to the site thinking it's the next step to getting your personality profile emailed to you. You did think you were signing up for a service so you were not looking for disclaimers. This is such a scam. Never enter your phone numbers for anything. They can automatically charge you.
 19th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
This company is swindling the consumer. Our family uses 5 phones, we were charged on 2 different phones in one month $9.99 each for this rip-off service! It was never ordered, never authorized, never wanted AND we are forced to pay it on our bill. The company refused to refund the money stating that it clearly stated a charge would be imposed if the service was used (via a txt message to my children, all they had to do was respond). My children remembered seeing the txt but didn't know what it was. This is ridiculous! I have put a block on our phones so that it won't happen again.

Someone, take this company out business, start a class action. Even if I get $.01 back, it would be better than having a company like this around. Scam.
 29th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also agree. I got this charged on my phone for no ridiculous reason. I have no idea what this is about. I really hope someone form something and go after these scammers
 9th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Predicto - unknown charges
t mobile
Miami

I would like to state that I have been charge on my account numerous times without my asking for this service cause I have never heard from them.
 12th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like address any concerns. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry. Keep in mind, our toll-free customer service number is also posted on our website as well as included in SMS messages sent to your phone.

Please note that a customer enrolls in our service by submitting their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains the terms and conditions including price of service and billing to the cell phone. We then send the user a text message to their personal cell phone which again details this information. In order to activate the account, the user must then enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation from their cell phone. The clear disclosures and double opt-in process ensures high levels of consumer protection and satisfaction. In the event that someone wants to cancel the service one can simply text “stop” to 654654 or call Customer Service and they will assist you. Again, we look forward to speaking with you and resolving any concerns which you may have.

12th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

18th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Predicto - Scam
Stilwell
Oklahoma
Phone: 918-797-5257

I never did to my knowledge sign up for this, but I have been billed two months @ $9.99 a month for this service!
 26th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word ”HELP” to 654654. Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone.

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups. To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone. We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms. They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account. The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction. If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text “stop” to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and we’ll take care of your issues.

21st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Predicto - predicto unwanted text messages
Pennsylvania

I received txt messages for about a month from Predicto and did not authorized them. Moreover I am being charged for them. I called my cellphone carrier and asked them to block them which the CSR did (or said he did) but I keep on receiving them. What do I have to do to prevent Predicto from sending me unwanted txt messages?
 24th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was charged for four months (I should have checked my phone bill more carefully and I do now) of Predicto when I never signed up for it! After I called their customer service line I was told they would cancel my "service" and no longer charge me. I never used their service and told them this. They told me I signed up for it, texted them to register my phone and logged on to their website and that's why I was being charged for their "service". I did none of these things but they kept claiming they had records of me doing this. I requested a refund multiple times and they denied, so I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Not surprisingly Predicto already has a bunch of claims against them, so I filed one and then they sent me back the money they stole from me. If you have been robbed by them go to the Better Business Bureau website and file a complaint (its really easy and takes 20 minutes at the most) so nobody else gets swindled by Predicto and their "service".
 24th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
 8th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Predicto - Stealing My Money and Minutes
Connecticut

I thought this was a legitamate job website. I entered my cellphone number and this thing started sending me about 20 text messages in a minute. I have a prepaid Verizon phone and had 3 hours left. I now have a $0 balance and no minutes on my phone! We don't own a house phone, so now my family is screwed! This site is a RIP OFF and a SCAM!!! Stay away!
 14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

20th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Predicto - Complaint about Predicto cell phone text messages
California
predicto.com

I am getting these unwanted phone texts from this company... and want them to stop! How can I get them to do so?
 22nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

23rd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
These people some how obtained my credit card number thru sprint and charged me 150.00 on my card on 5/18/09 . It took 2 days talking to sprint to find out where these charges came from since they are not on my sprint account. These people are scams and ripp off's
 17th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
I recently typed in my number to pass the survey on a website to watch at UFC video... then i recieve 4 different text from 4 different companies *(which are all probably from the same scam artest in their private house) saying that I registered with all of them for 9.99$??? now i probably owe 40 dollars now. And they said they were going to refund me my money in the mail, which i highly HIGHLY doubt they will do. I AM PISSSED! these people are SCAMMMERSS. THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT IN JAIL OR DEAD for all i know. I requested to speak to their manager, who sounds like the same lady from all three companies and I can hear dogs in the back ground. it sounds like they are doing this shit from their home. WE NEED TO PRESS CHARGES. they cant get away with this. Atleast im going to bitch at them about how bad their life must suck to scam innocent people for Hundreds of thousands of dollars all together. DONT be mistaken for their nice customer service attitude. they are CRIMINALS. And they get away with this because no one wants to pursue going to court over 9.99$. WHERE are the lawyers on the internet when i need them to read this... *COMPANIES include - Solow, FunMobile, Predicto.com, Ringtonetop.com** PLEASE HELP. WE NEED TO BRING THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!!

17th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
PREDICTOMOBILE CUSTOMER CARE IS LYING. they are FRAUDS. stop putting SINCERELY AT the end of your post. you are pieces of shits!!!

Mobile Malvare - Android Phones Are Targeted