Posted: 2015-04-23 by

Using Reward

Pottery Barn
My husband and I decided to invest in a good quality leather sofa and two recliners. They were ordered and delivered without any major issue. At that time, we opened a Pottery Barn Credit Card account so that we may utilize the awards program. After the order was complete, we had $650 of reward money to spend. I ordered an item on the last day of the rewards certificate. However, because the agent that took my order on the phone forgot to put my reward certificate information in the system, I did not receive the $650 credit. I spent many hours and phone calls explaining this to them, but they refused to give me the rewards money to apply to my new order. I have emailed them as well. Pottery Barn does respond, but only to apologize that Pottery Barn Representative on the phone neglected to apply my certificate. Very disappointing that such a solid company would do that!

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

27th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

Pottery Barn - Shipping Charges
potterybarn.com

34 dollars to ship a bed spread and bed skirt, is Pottery Barn crazy! Worse yet I called the 800 number three times to get off the email list and 3 weeks later it hasn't happened. They did not even return my email! Some customer service.
 24th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes