logo

UVOCORP
scammer
2. (10 mins ago)
PLDT / PHONE+DSL INSTALLATION
Failed to install on promised date
3. (27 mins ago)
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Polarbear White Shepherds, Naches, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Bad dog breeder

Polarbear White Shepherds Contacts & Informations

291 East Gleed Road
Naches, Washington
Phone: 509-307-4114
polarbearpuppies.com
This is a bad breeder. Ruth Drollinger has bred together a brother and sister to produce 2 litters (her dogs Prince Caspian and Queen Qali have the same parents). She has also bred the same female repeatedly since her first heat and she is now 4 years old. She lies about her dogs ages and pedigrees even though you can plainly see the truth from other sites. On one picture you can see that she claims "Shack Von Hammer" is listed as the grandfather and on the other picture it shows that she says he is the father. She charges far too much money for sub-par dogs. You can receive a better quality dog with top conformation for less money than she charges. She is manipulative and deceptive and good at hiding what she is actually doing. She is also violating several aspects of the American White Shepherd Association code of ethics which she claims to be in good standing with. She has also bred several litters with a dog that wasn't OFA tested at the times when the litters were born even though she claims that all her dogs were tested. Her dogs may have good temperaments but she is not doing positive things overall for this breed. She has even gone as far as to photo shop a picture of her dog to hide her poor looking tail carriage. See the reports on /link removed/ they speak the truth. If you want to spend a small fortune for a dog with a good temperament but poor breeding, this breeder is for you but if you want to spend your money wisely this in not your breeder.

Polarbear White Shepherds Polarbear White Shepherds Polarbear White Shepherds

Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jan, 2013 by   M Rifkin 0 Votes
These are bold accusations. Seems only fair to identify yourself and your connection to the breeder. Are you a customer, competitor. something else?
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   Concerned Person123 0 Votes
I was a prospective customer and am now a current White Shepherd owner. After dealing with this breeder it became very clear that they were hiding things and not being straight forward. I was a smart consumer and decided to do my research before going through with the purchase of a sub-par puppy. After coming across all of this mess there was no way I was going to purchase one of her puppies and feel that other people deserve to know the truth about this deceptive breeder. When you deal with an ethical breeder who is more than willing to answer all of your questions and provide truthful answers it is obvious that Polarbear White Shepherds has some issues going on. I have clear evidence to back up any of my claims made but all the information is also available online if you are willing to look for it and know what to look for.
 4th of Apr, 2013 by   Concerned Person123 0 Votes
Check out http://polarbearpuppies1.webstarts.com/index.html for very clear, thorough, helpful info on this breeder
 20th of May, 2014 by   j981 0 Votes
I have to agree. I talked to her for a while this week while looking for a white shepherd puppy. When I spoke with her, she made it very clear from the getgo that money should not be an issue and compared for dogs to purchasing a car. This was in first 2 minutes of call before I even had a chance to even ask her about price. I agreed that money shouldnt be a direct factor in finding your pet companion but it came off as if she knew she would get questioned on the price, although I didnt question her on it. She was more eager to tell me all of the rich people who had previously purchased her puppies as if being rich somehow made you more of an expert on ownership. Either way, her puppies looked cute and she seemed very knowledgeable but I explained that I was concerned on shipping the pup from Washington state to Florida where I am at, she said she does it all the time and it doesnt stress her pups at all. I told her I was going to show photos to my husband and let her know. My husband googled her site to find it and found so many negative reviews from the website mentioned above as well as rip off report and a few others that I texted her to tell her and instead of addressing my concerns she claimed that she sold the puppy to a rich oil executive anyways. Keep in mind that we spoke at 8pm and I texted her an hour later, so somehow she sold him in less than an hour. To me it just seemed odd.

Penny Auction Scams