logo

TruTech T600-D DVD player
Broken at 7 months!
3. (5 mins ago)
Foopets.com
Joining this site will result in disappointment and frustration
4. (22 mins ago)
Rite Aid
false advertising
5. (27 mins ago)
FAIR COLLECTION AGENCY
THEY HAVE info on my credit report that I know nothing about

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

pnc mortgage, Miamisburg, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - Discrimination from Lender after Requesting HAMP Application

pnc mortgage Contacts & Informations

3232 Newmark Drive
Miamisburg, Ohio
Phone: 800-822-5626
www.pncmortgage.com
I applied to receive the HAMP program package to see what was being offered and whether I qualified for any generic reductions in interest or fees. For over 20 years I have never been late with payments and I do not intend to be in the future. However, since applying for the HAMP program application package from my lender, PNC Mortgage, every time I call customer service now I am immediately and automatically transferred to the Collections and Loss Mitigation department and am treated like a 3rd class citizen. I receive calls from Collections stating that "This is an attempt to Collect a Debt and PNC Mortage will pursue all its rights against my property to collect the debt, " and I have to listen to this each time I call. After speaking with someone in Collections, they told me that I needed to FAX a letter to them stating that I am no longer interested in the program. I did this on Jan 19th and by January 26th I am still going straight to collections every time I call, even though they show they received the FAXed letter on Jan. 19th! Further calls have led me nowhere and two letters to the executive branch office are completely ignored.

My account is in good standing now and always has been. My credit rating is over 780, but I feel that I am being discriminated against after simply asking for the program package. This is not right, and certainly not the way to treat a good customer. I want this resolved! Meanwhile, you can see why I cannot and would not recommend PNC Mortgage to ANYONE.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jan, 2011 by   LIVESTRONG2011 0 Votes
Current Investigations
Toyota

CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED BY A CLASS ACTION LAW FIRM -EVERYONE NEED TO CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY AND RESPOND BACK HERE AS OUR FORUM.. YOLIE # LIVESTONG2011
Strange & Carpenter has recently been appointed Lead Counsel in the California State Court class action, In re Toyota Motor Cases, JCCP 4621. Please contact us to consult with a lawyer on this issue.
Mortgage-Related Issues and Home Affordable Modification Program

Strange & Carpenter is investigating mortgage-related issues and whether Wells Fargo; CitiMortgage; American Home Mortgage; Litton Loan Servicing; OneWest Bank; Aurora Loan Services; Ocwen Financial Corp.; Wachovia; Saxon Mortgage Services; and PNC Mortgage are complying with the loan modification requirements of the federal Home Affordable Modification Program ("HAMP"). Please contact us for a free consultation if you are the borrower of a mortgage loan with one of these lenders/loan servicers who applied for and was determined to be eligible for a HAMP loan modification, but did not receive a permanent loan modification.
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   FEEBUM +1 Votes
PASS IT ON!!! This law firm is collecting info on people affected by PNC... CONTACT THEM REGARDING YOUR ISSUE TO BE INCLUDED!! Good luck to all of us!!
Strange & Carpenter