logo

womanfreebies.co.uk
Don't buy from them
4. (11 mins ago)
dry symantec
I've been charge twice for the same product
5. (20 mins ago)

14, Upton Road
Torquay, Devon, England
United Kingdom
Phone: 07800 876899
After numerous phone calls, extreme pressure guaranteeing an income from home of £2, 000 per month and also being asked about my credit card limits etc I agreed to pay a deposit of £497 from my credit card and agreed to monthly payments of £109 per month which if I was earning £2, 000 seemed affordable. The day after I tried phoning and also e mailed the company as I could not access a copy of my contract from my PC and wanted to read the clause ref changing your mind and obtaining a refund. The only time I heard from them was in November when after my credit card had been maxed out paying my monthly premiums the card issuer refused payment. I explained my financial situation and that I could not afford the payments and asked about a refund. I was told I was beyond the refund period. They did postpone my payments for a couple of months but after that time I could still not pay the monthly payment I started getting letters from Duvera Financial sometimes 3 a week. The last letter informing me of an enforced payment, but there is still no money on my credit card as I can only afford the mimimum payment each month. This whole experience is making me ill is there anything you can do to help me?
I received one phone call from PMI just doing a tour of the programme then received a piece of paper with no work instructions ref a website. Please help me. Kind regards, Mel
Comments United Kingdom Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Oct, 2009 by   jigga10 0 Votes
I was contacted by PMI and convinced me to sign up for the program. First they ask you about your income and if you have credit cards, how many, what’s the limit on all of them and how much balance you have. Then they use that information against you to sell their services. They sold their services and made you believe they will help 100% if you join them. After the first call a second person contacted me in regards to the first call and made it sound I was one of the few who would qualify for their services. Based on my financial information I provided with my first call they told me it would cost me $5795 to start up. I went ahead and signed up and I was promised that a coach would contact me the following day. Sure the next day a coach followed up and just gave me a brief tour about their web training site. I had already done my personal tour and then we scheduled for a next session. He told me that part of starting my business I would have to do lots of paperwork with filling my taxes and suggest part of their business partners to contact me. A week later someone from tax club contacted me and convinced me that they will do all the paperwork for my business and help me with tax cut and filling for year taxes etc. Fortunate before I agreed I decided to do research and I found a lot of consumer reports many of them where really bad news. 3 days later tax club called me and tried to sign me up by giving them $2600 plus $49.95 membership monthly fees. I declined their offer. That was the end of it and I did not get any follow up call from my assigned coach. Three weeks later I get a call from somebody else asked me if I wanted to open an online business, I was under the impression that its part of the continuing service. I told them yes and I was passed on to another representative. I was asked the same questions like the first time about my finances and me being honest enough I did tell them my actual finances and the and 2 out of my 3 credit cards where maxed out, and my 3ed card was $300 shy from maxing out as well. The guy told me that I could join their services if I give them $300 and they would finance me a total of $2000. The whole deal would cost me total of $2300. The guy who interviewed me was about to transfer me to the finance dept and I cut him short because I was tied up, and told him to call me 2 hrs later to continue the process. Before I dropped the call I asked him a question what company where you calling from and he told me PMI. I was shocked after talking to him and only to find out I was offered the same service the second time for half the price. 2hrs passed and I did not receive any call then I called the guy who I original spoke with earlier and played stupid and told me " he had no idea that I was already enrolled with their services" I then proceeded and asked him how come I was charged double before and you are offering the same service for half the price? He was quick enough to tell me that I have to talk with customer service, he purposely avoided my questions and kept on saying "I cannot help you talk with customer service.” further on I was directed to customer service and I expressed my frustration. The lady from customer service said there is not much she can do, that quality assurance department would give me a call. I asked her directly when they will give me a call she mentioned that turn around call will be 2 days. 2days went on and past and I still did not get a call. I then went on and followed up with customer service and the second rep forwarded me to some guy and I left multiple messages. My call was returned 5 hours later. the next day I called the same guy who left a message on my phone and I proceeded and asked why was I charged $5795 and I was offered the same the same services if I give them $300 and finance $2000 based on my financial situation. He tried to cover it by saying there was some sort of misunderstanding and that the programs where not the same, he kept on continuing trying to convince me that I am getting more for my money. I told him I did not believe what he was telling me and I wanted my difference back or total refund of my money. He then became defensive and argued with me over the phone that I heard wrong and there is no such. I asked him if there was such a difference in services why I wasn’t offered that option in the beginning. he responded " you did not need that option" I went ahead and asked him I want the difference from what I paid at first and he exchange words with me and told me that I cannot get my refund because I past 3 days. I expressed myself how unhappy I was with the service because I only got a total of 3 calls for my coach and I was left hanging. I did all the leg work with no follow up and asked him again I want my refund because I did not appreciate how I was treated and how I was scammed. He went on arguing that there will be no refund. I was very upset and told him there was nothing to talk about then. Today I decided to go on the website. I entered my user name and my password only to find out I can no longer access my account online. I am very very upset with PMI education, the whole experience is a nerve wreck, not only they scammed me $6000; they also block me accessing my account.
 12th of Nov, 2009 by   sstevenn 0 Votes
Whell, whell.
I thank you very much for your review, cause i've been called the last 4 weeks by these guys and the first time they asked me the same question as by you. How much is on your credit card, what whould you choose to invest in your business and so on. But i did just not believe that i would be someone that is chosen to be the lucky one and get help from such a firma as PMI. I also asked myself questions about the first call. A kind of salesman called me that he is from www.123cashformula.com and now whants to offer me help in their program with PMI.
I thougth, huh strange, i never purchased www.123cashformula.com and i never had heard of PMIeducation and i totaly not understand what is the connection between those 2 .

So i don'tn answer now there phonecalls and in my voicemail the speak in with a frustated voice that they realy want to help me.. whell yes, helping me to get of my money..

So this is my story and now i know enough.

Steven from The Netherlands
 13th of Jul, 2013 by   julie fernandez 0 Votes
todays ...date... july 13, 2013...Jack / Julie San diego, California
Heres my complaint ...My name is julie...my other significant other is jack.. Everything is true.. i been reading and researching on the " Truth " on (((((( PMI Education )))))) I knew they were a bunch of sell outs.. My sweet dear other significant jack got scammed in by paying out $ 15, 000... We attended the " Buying Summit " in Las Vegas, Nevada..
They sold Jack a bunch of stuff..He bought a trust deed on a home in pennslyvania and Home rental property.. he also paid into " Veil Corporation" $ 6, 000... " SafeGuard" Tax coverage...$ 2, 500 for 2 years...he use his IRA/401K for his property $30, 000..I had a strong feeling " PMI " was a big scam...I starting realizing in the beginning, but continue in hopes to we were doing right ..I just currently started looking up researching to see if there has been complains..I think we should get togather in Class Action Law suit..Sad thing my sweetheart Jack still believe these Rip Off Con Artist scammmers are the deal of a big dream.. But, my gut feeling was telling me right all along...we did get a mentor coach name Sherry carlson..Dave was the sales rep talk Jack into paying for $15, 000 for program and it includes going to the "the Buying Summit Seminar" in las vegas..sherry our coach called every week for 30-40 minutes a session phone call..she did talk about us building a "buyers list"..talk about placing adds on websites advertising getting in "cash Buyers".
PMI never made a first deal with us or anything..we had the PMI website "education center" acess..I feel really disappointed and upset that my boyfriend Jack scammed..He is one the most heart giving wonderful man..He means the world to me..I sure like for him to get all his money back..sincerly, Julie..in San diego...please call Us everyone who complain and leave us your a message and phone3 ..we should all put a class action lawsuit in the state of Utah..if all get togather we can do this..i truely believe so.. 619-348-5987...call us leave a message # tell us your story and i will contact you
 19th of Jul, 2013 by   less2spend 0 Votes
I lost over $ 10, 500 in 2010 answering an ad from Dean Graziosi about real estate investing and was contacted by PMI who said they were working for Dean Graziosi. At that time I could find no complaints on PMI or Graziosi, and their BBB rating was B+ . I saw recently where it was F because of numerous complaints. Their "system" tells you to do things that my legal council advises me will not stand up in court. I have filed complaints with the BBB and My states consumer protection - but no results. Perhaps a group of us can petition the state of Utah as that seems to where they are based, and get something done to stop this. I was recently contacted by PMI this year to come to one of their seminars - I guess they forgot they already "GOT" me
 20th of Jun, 2014 by   mmike09 0 Votes
They are still scamming with Option Monster Education. Coaches have no documented training.

Nigerian Students, Scammers Nabbed in Malaysia