logo

Tobias Mayer
Birkenstock sandals
5. (30 mins ago)
ScoreSense.com
Money taken out of my account without my permission

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Never subscribed

Playboy
PO Box 3149 Harlan, IA
Harlan, Indiana
I never ordered Playboy, yet was told (2nd notice) that I owe $15.96.
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2008 by   Don Little 0 Votes
I also recieved a notice from a collection agency for a dept to Playboy for $15.97. I never ordered Playboy, I don't want Playboy. Is there some-thing you could do to clear this-up?
I don't have anything against your mag. I just don't want to pay for some-thing I never ordered. Thank you, D. Little
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by   r johnso 0 Votes
I just got a bill also and no phone number to contact or address. Now I got the mag in the mail. it is an address from PEI (ISSN 0032-1478) PO Bx 37489 Boone, IA 50036. Never ordered and don't want the mag. Like to fin the little magot that sent this...Will call Playboy and get it removed.
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by   r johnso 0 Votes
Hope with the address can track who scammed this.
 22nd of Jun, 2013 by   J1965dog 0 Votes
I also was sent 2 copies from PEI (ISSN 0032-1478) P.O. Box 3479 BOONE IA 50037 please do not send anymore
 9th of Aug, 2013 by   Lowell V. Thomas, Jr. 0 Votes
You nether holes offered me a FIFTEEN Damn DOLLARS ($15.00) subscription rate, and THEN sent an invoice for $19.95 (nineteen ninety five) BUCKS...??? PLEASE !!! Goober heads might buy it, but not me ! LOL
 19th of Aug, 2013 by   Mary Fieramusca 0 Votes
This is not a complaint. My husband subscribed to your magazine years ago, which I didn't mind. His subscription ran out and he never renewed it.You guys kept sending the magazines anyway. My husband passed away last year and I am still getting the magazines you can stop sending them .Do not send any more.
 19th of Oct, 2013 by   Rick33 0 Votes
I just received a playboy magazine, which I NEVER ordered, at my employers address. This caused a sticky situation since I am a member of the senior executive team where my character is a primary factor. Our internet team completed a query and was able to determine that I never ordered the magazines and they are being sent back via certified mail to avoid any payments or to stop any collection actions that could damage my perfect credit. These worthless people involved in these scams should spend time to get an education, and real career, and a sense of morals. Nothing is free in this world and it will catch up with you sooner or later!!! Hopefully with a bullet to the small brains that you have rattling around in those empty heads.

Mobile Phone Insurance Fraud