logo

Posted: 2013-05-29 by

Scam / Fraud

Pimsleur Approach
pimsleurapproach.com
I ordered the Pimsleur approach sometime in September for "$9.95", or so I thought. They continued to send me another box for a couple of months. They began charging my account $64 / month in November! I called the company to complain and he promised that the last payment has hit... NO! They have billed us each month until May. I even tried emailing the company saying that I never returned the products! Finally our bank put a stop to it this past week. None of this is explained when you purchase the language cd's! Beware!!! My husband is Chinese and I thought it sounded like a great program, who can't sacrifice 10 minutes a day. Well, on top of that the lessons I have done are around 35 minutes long. Don't be fooled by this scam like I was!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
It is plainly that the first course is only 9.95 and when you pay it tells you this is part of a continuing course. It is hard to believe that people are so ignorant as to believe that your are going to get a course for 9 dollars. This by itself should tell you a lot. I have been using this system for 3 years and can now speak 7 languages and can write in 3, so the program is what you what it to be. I think your mad because you failed to do your part and have a need to pass the blame.
 2nd of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Everyone to they own beliefs and thoughts, but the Pilmuser spainsh program is a fraud rip off shipped cd's I did not request and charged me $64.00 each a total of $192.00. I sent programs back after much time many phone calls and a letter they refused to acknowledge receiving them and issue credit. Hell will not be hot enough for some.
 24th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered the 10 day Quick and Simple rapid learning Italian course. I do not want to be enrolled in the Gold course.
P;ease do mot send me the FREE TRIAL elite-level Gold course.
 14th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
You DO NOT get a $10 trial of their CDs. You pay $10 to start paying $254 x 4 for their CDs. But you won't fond that information on the web site.
Run away. Run far far away.

Close Up: Online Dating Scam