logo

4. (8 mins ago)
Rewa Kumar
Fraud
5. (34 mins ago)
supracleanse top slim cleanse best go green
being charged for items

Pepsi

Posted: 2012-01-24 by    Ann C. Nowland

24 oz pepsi bottles

Georgia
Have you stop making diet Pepsi in the 24 oz bottles? Why would you do such a thing. Diet Pepsi is all I drink, besides water and tea, and I spend ALOT of money for this drink because I love it. But I do not like drinks in a can and I don't like the smaller bottles. The 24 oz bottles is perfect size to take to work and last all day, easy to handle, not like 1.5 liter or the 2 liter. If you have quit making the 24 oz, please reconsider the terrible mistake you are making. Profits could drop.
Thanks,
Ann C. Nowland
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Feb, 2012 by   Mike Tosten 0 Votes
I can't find 24 oz Pepsi products anywhere in Aiken, SC. All local stores are now selling the ~16 oz bottles for the same price as the 24 oz. What a rip off. Coca-Cola here I come!!!
 16th of Mar, 2012 by   Buggybus 0 Votes
I agree with you. My husband drives truck and the 24 oz bottles was the perfect size. They fit in the holder without bouncing out and lasted for the long drive. The 1.5 liters don't fit the holder so it bounces around and falls under his feet. It gets warm and nasty tasting. The smaller bottles take up to much room and they are to small for the holder so they bounce right out and again get under his feet. Making a smaller product and selling it for the same price is not fooling anyone. we are not idiots. It is your way of raising prices without seeming to raise prices, but we want what works for us and that is the 24 oz bottles and in the case, diet mt. dew.
 26th of May, 2012 by   shygirl64 0 Votes
I agree totally! I can not find the 24 oz bottle of diet Pepsi in any stores. I also like to take the 24 oz to work and it last all day. The 16 oz does not work and now I can't even find the 20 oz bottles. I hate the 1.5 liter what the heck is that for. I want my 24 oz bottle of diet Pepsi back!! I will not drink soda in can it taste terrible and gets flat after a while.
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   MLB123 0 Votes
This seems to be a regional thing. In the northeast - I could get 24 oz 6 packs all day long, in both coke and pepsi. Since relocating to the SouthEast (GA) None of the stores stock it.
 9th of Sep, 2012 by   FULPAK 0 Votes
The Same here in S Florida no Pepsi 24 oz bottles... I have looked everyehere. I have cut back drastically on my Pepsi consumption because the 16 oz diet is the same price as the 24 oz was? What are they thinking! I have found alternatives as a substitute.
 17th of Oct, 2012 by   Mishybear 0 Votes
Money...it's always about money and not the consumer. Please don't mess with the 24oz bottles.
 17th of Oct, 2012 by   The Lidman Foundation 0 Votes
Very true mishybear.
 14th of Nov, 2012 by   stelmo 0 Votes
I use to buy the 24oz diet pepsi at wal mart for 3.97 per 6 pack...now they only carry the 16oz oh and by the way...they cost 3.97 per 6 pack...walmart says that is a pepsi decision and not a walmart decision...what a rip...
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   mommab1046 0 Votes
Yes, I agree. I always bought 24 oz bottles. Now can only find 16 oz and they are priced even higher than the 24 oz were. I would say Pepsi Cola doesn't care about it''s consumers. If they did we would be able to buy the size we want. It's always about money.
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   availer 0 Votes
I don't know what you're all complaining about. Pepsi products are the only ones that come in 24oz six-packs. Coke got rid of them late last year, and since I ONLY purchased 24oz six packs of Coke Zero, I tried out the Pepsi Max. Didn't like it, but I'm seriously thinking about switching to Diet Pepsi just so that I can have my 24oz bottles. Does anybody know WHY Coke made the switch? I was thinking that it may be due tothe new laws on soda sizes in NYC, but they still sell 1 and 2 liters...
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   Click Hanover. 0 Votes
So cool . Welcome to CB . . Tasha 1 - 16 will be your host
 27th of Jan, 2014 by   Drac1 0 Votes
I talked to a store Manager today and she said that Pepsi Co. told her that the 24oz Pepsi had been discontinued but 24oz Mountain Dew will go on. Pepsi will be sold from now on in 16.9 oz bottles only.
 1st of Feb, 2014 by   danny in southern indiana 0 Votes
Absolutely! WTF is PepsiCo thinking? Way to lose customers, Prps
 20th of Feb, 2014 by   dreaminbig67 0 Votes
I am very upset by the decision to remove 24oz 6 packs of Diet Pepsi
I am disabled and do not drive, the 24oz 6 packs were at a descent price
and lasted long enough for more to get back to the store, the 16oz size
is to small and I have to make more trips to the store or spend twice what
I used to spend for the week.I am 47 years and have been drinking diet Pepsi
my whole adult life, please have a heart and reconsider your decision and bring
back 24oz 6 packs if it helps I will buy twice as many as I used to. Lol.
Richard Stoots
 27th of Feb, 2014 by   Ashleigh Baswell 0 Votes
I have noticed the 24 oz bottles aren't at the stores. Obviously, I wouldn't have googled it if i didn't notice. It upsets me, because I'm a diet mountain dew addict! And the 16.9 oz bottles move around in the cup holder, and the 1.5 liter is too big! I
 27th of Feb, 2014 by   Ashleigh Baswell 0 Votes
Yesterday, I said to a person... if you read the label, it says new York... which I'm wondering if it is due to NY laws.
 27th of Feb, 2014 by   Steve Luchini 0 Votes
I always buy the 24.oz it fit perfectly in all my cup holders as well as my bike holder and i know thet are good selling size.If i have to buy a smaller bottle you can bet i will learn to like another product just for the convience I do the Dew buying 15 ti 20 sixpacks at a time but if pepsico does not bring the 24 oz back i will switch
 27th of Feb, 2014 by   Steve Luchini 0 Votes
24 oz.dew for me and nothing else will do
 3rd of Mar, 2014 by   doodad69 0 Votes
This ridiculously stupid move has affected us in North Georgia, but just over the past few weeks or so. I don't get why companies discontinue product lines that are popular. This is why they shouldn't rely solely on college degrees and "diversity" to make hiring decisions. I have a degree in accounting, but even I know that this is a stupid, nonsensical move. I guarantee you that this move didn't come from their accounting department. But if it did, again I point you to "diversity" hires being a dumb decision.
 5th of Mar, 2014 by   MissNancy 0 Votes
Ann, ALOT is not a word. Please check text spelling before submitting a comment.
They discontinued the 24oz bottles by my house, then they replaced them with the 16.9l bottles and they are charging us the 24oz price! They are purposely bringing out the 1.5l bottles, then they will discontinue the 2 liter bottles and charge us the 2 liter price! What I am saying will come true! I saw on television, companies are dropping the contents levels on all the products and raising prices. The consumers are not really noticing, so they can make huge profits!

Fight Against Healthcare Insurance Fraud