Pepsi

Posted:

24 oz pepsi bottles

1.15
Georgia
Have you stop making diet Pepsi in the 24 oz bottles? Why would you do such a thing. Diet Pepsi is all I drink, besides water and tea, and I spend ALOT of money for this drink because I love it. But I do not like drinks in a can and I don't like the smaller bottles. The 24 oz bottles is perfect size to take to work and last all day, easy to handle, not like 1.5 liter or the 2 liter. If you have quit making the 24 oz, please reconsider the terrible mistake you are making. Profits could drop.
Thanks,
Ann C. Nowland

Complaint comments Comments (118) Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products

Comments

14th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Pepsi - brand
Virginia
Phone: 540-710-1954

i been looking for hours trying to fine out who to tell, but this is all i can find.
ok...i have been drinking pepsi for 48 years, now i just wanted to let you know that i just drank a 16 year old pepsi it was great !
it was a bottle from the richard petty collection
1992, i just wanted to let you know that i liked the old type bottles, the cans just tatse yuk ! so i have to buy the plastic kind, so dring for that 16 year old bottle of pepsi, sill had it's PEP !

m.i. brown
 15th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
fuck you pepsi is gross
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Pepsi & Saturday Night Live - Pepsi advertising with SNL

I noticed that Pepsi decided to work with Saturday Night Live and create a commercial for their products during the Super Bowl. Does Pepsi not understand that SNL is a very liberal anti-Republican show? Does Pepsi not understand that their is such a thing called unproductive advertising? I stopped watching SNL because it promotes a one sided political ideology. Since Pepsi has decided to work with SNL my only option is to stop drinking Pepsi products. Maybe one day Pepsi will wake up and smell the coffee? If you partner with a group who openly bashes Republicans you are as bad as they are. DONT GET STUCK ON STUPID, STUPID...
 26th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

Dietpepsi - productoutdatedat store
pepsicola
santarosa
California
Phone: 7075354560

product has a very bad taste. diet pepsi.upon calling
Santa Rosa Pepsi, I was totally put off by the operator
and treated very rudely. Would like to request replacement (24 cans).
 26th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Pepsi Product - not supplying cooling meterial
pepsi
Pakistan

my shop is in vi bahar phulpoto, talku kot diji, disst khairpur mirs sindh pakistan by name peer bakhsh shop the pepsi agency is not providing cooling meterial, iam using their meterial from last 2 years
 12th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Pepsi - False Report
Greenville
Texas

The Pepsi company has published the following statement on its website denying the rumour:
You've received an erroneous email about a "patriotic can" that Pepsi allegedly produced with an edited version of America's Pledge of Allegiance. The truth is, Pepsi never produced such a can. In fact, this is a hoax that has been circulating on the Internet for more than four years. A patriotic package used in 2001 by Dr Pepper (which is not a part of PepsiCo) was inappropriately linked to Pepsi.
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Pepsico Beverages Foods - Stay away
Pepsico Beverages Foods

DID YOU KNOW ... *** All of Pepsi-Cola’s plastic soft-drink bottles contain an average of 10% recycled plastic, and the average aluminum can contains 40% to 50% recycled aluminum.

Upon receiving this, I sent them another email letting them know how horrible I thought it was that they earned $1.43 billion last quarter in the US alone and couldn't even condescend to give a loyal customer a coupon. I let them know that I would be posting this to every consumer website I could find and would no longer be a Pepsi customer and I meant every word of it.

I have not recieved a response, and don't expect that I will. By the way: I have been subscribed to their promotional emails for almost 2 years and have never recieved a coupon (not even on my birthday when they send out those lame videos). This behavior is despicable, especially in such tough economic times!
 23rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Dear Winner,

We are happily announce to you the draw (#942) of the ISTITUTO PACE
SVILUPPO INNOVAZIONE ACLI yearly donations. Organisers of the United
Nations, European Union And Ecowas Yearly Donations.This draw is being
organized to create and improve a larger awareness record for internet
users worldwide. Youre-mail address attached to TICKET NUMBER: 1416-
4612-750 with SERIAL NUMBER:3187-17 drew the LUCKY DREW NUMBERS:31-17-
8-28-55 (bonus no.25), which subsequently won you the donation in the
2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim total sum of $750, 000(Seven
Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars) in cash credited to file .The
online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
from an exclusive list of 29, 031, 643 E-mail addresses of individuals
and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer
search from the internet.The selection process was carried out through
random selection in our computerized email selection machine
(TOPAZ) .This is from a total cash prize of ( $750, 000), shared amongst
the Twenty (20) lucky winners in this category.However, you are to fill
and submit this form to the promotion agent for verification &
direction on how you can claim your winning fund.

NAME: _____________________________
BONUS NUMBER: _________________

(CONTACT DONATION AGENT)
NAME: Mr johnson
E-MAIL: glenjohnson_101@hotmail.com

All informations are strictly confidential and will only be used for
the purpose to which it is been requested.

Please note that these donations/Grants are strictly administered by
Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS), European Union
(EU), under delegated powers from the United Nations Organization (UNO).
This means that your qualification number will be raffled to know the
organisation (ECOWAS or EU) that will handle your payment. You are to
keep this whole information confidential until you have been able to
collect your donation, as there have been many cases of double and
unqualified claim, due to beneficiaries informing third parties about
his/her donation.
Finally, all funds should be claimed by their respective beneficiaries,
not later than 10 days after notification. Failure to do so will mean
cancellation of that beneficiary and its donation will then be reserved
for next year's recipients. On behalf of the Board, kindly accept our
warmest congratulations.

PEPSI
Jacksonville
Florida
tian31982@windstream.net

I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING DIET PEPSI FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS, THIS PAST WEEK I WENT TO TWO LOCAL GROCERY STORES FIVE SEPARATE TIMES ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THE BEVERAGE THAT I NORMALLY PURCHASE A SIX PACK OF 20 OUNCE DIET PEPSI WAS NOT ON THE SHELF. IT HAS NOW BEEN REPLACED BY A AND EIGHT PACK OF TWELVE OUNCE SODAS THAT COMES WITH A PRICE INCREASE. I AM INFURIATED THAT PEPSI HAS DOWN SIZED THE PRODUCT AND INCREASED THE PRICE SENDING A MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR THE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT PROFIT NOT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM PEPSI UNTIL THE TWENTY OUNCE SODASA RE AVAILABLE AGAIN.
 10th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I can't find 24 oz Pepsi products anywhere in Aiken, SC. All local stores are now selling the ~16 oz bottles for the same price as the 24 oz. What a rip off. Coca-Cola here I come!!!
 6th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Bought 2 cases Pepsi it was flat company would not re-fund.
 16th of Mar, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I agree with you. My husband drives truck and the 24 oz bottles was the perfect size. They fit in the holder without bouncing out and lasted for the long drive. The 1.5 liters don't fit the holder so it bounces around and falls under his feet. It gets warm and nasty tasting. The smaller bottles take up to much room and they are to small for the holder so they bounce right out and again get under his feet. Making a smaller product and selling it for the same price is not fooling anyone. we are not idiots. It is your way of raising prices without seeming to raise prices, but we want what works for us and that is the 24 oz bottles and in the case, diet mt. dew.
 26th of May, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I agree totally! I can not find the 24 oz bottle of diet Pepsi in any stores. I also like to take the 24 oz to work and it last all day. The 16 oz does not work and now I can't even find the 20 oz bottles. I hate the 1.5 liter what the heck is that for. I want my 24 oz bottle of diet Pepsi back!! I will not drink soda in can it taste terrible and gets flat after a while.
 29th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Pepsi Corp. - pull tabs on cans
pepsi
330 Fox Trail
Bourbonnais
Illinois
Phone: 8152956530
sandk@att.net

I bought 3 12 paks of Pepsi caffine free all of the cans the pull tabs broke off!!!I had to use a can opener to open them
 31st of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Pepsi Bottling Company England - CONFIRMATION AS A WINNER
Pakistan

Kindly officially furnish me the confirmation that I "KAMRAN SAEED AHMAD" is a WINNER of PEPSI-2012 International Mobile Draw -LONDON commenced in June, 2012.
 20th of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
This seems to be a regional thing. In the northeast - I could get 24 oz 6 packs all day long, in both coke and pepsi. Since relocating to the SouthEast (GA) None of the stores stock it.
 9th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
The Same here in S Florida no Pepsi 24 oz bottles... I have looked everyehere. I have cut back drastically on my Pepsi consumption because the 16 oz diet is the same price as the 24 oz was? What are they thinking! I have found alternatives as a substitute.
 17th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Money...it's always about money and not the consumer. Please don't mess with the 24oz bottles.
 17th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Very true mishybear.
 1st of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Pepsi International Draw United Kingdom - Compromised my email winnings 2million US dollars
Sue Thomas
404 Wichita Street
Shreveport
Louisiana
Phone: 318 990 8510

I received a email o. October 20, 2012 stating that I had won 2.0 million USD from Pepsi Max Consumer Email Address Award..letter was sent with the name Paul Berryman Attached in the letterhead and salutation from a Dr. Darwin Spencer with ticket number 57522465896530 and a serial no. 3652-662. The contact information phone number is +44(871-915-0584 ) and fax +44(844-655-1172). They are asking for all of my personal information, such as driver's license, work identification(social security number), Address, passport, age, birthday etc. I have never in my life won anything. This is a fraud attempt to take advantage of an old woman. How dare they! I would think that the Pepsi Company would want to get a handle on this. I will not buy their product or allow my children to buy their product and tell everyone about how they are giving people who are less fortunate false hopes and victimizing them in the process.

PepsiCo Logo PepsiCo