PE Labs

Fraudulent charges

I order a free sample of Phentrazine 37.5 and agreed to pay the shipping charge of 4.95. I just received two 60ct bottle for something that did not work for me. My charge card is now overlimit because I was charged 149.95 that I didn't agree to or plan to order.

This is the first time something like this has happen to me. I want my money back plus the over the limit charge from this company.
Complaint comments Comments (37) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

1st of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes

PE Labs - Scam to get more money!

Don't purchase the free trial for shipping only. I did so and they charged my account an additional 150 for another 2 bottles that i did not order. I noticed on one of the comments that there is a terms and conditions they have online when you order but for us people who order by phone there isn't. None ever mentioned any terms and conditions they just took my info and that was it. Now i am going to have to dispute this with my bank and try to send back the pills that i didn't order.
 11th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I received a trial bottle of diet pills for shipping only..If I wanted to order I could do so if not nothing would be charged..nothing else sent..I was charged 149.95 for a months supply on my debit card..didnt order these...
 12th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. I called my bank (the one that issued the card) and complained. They cancelled my card, issued me a new one. I filed a complaint against the company. I got all the money back. I got a letter from the bank today that said that the issue is resolved and that PE Labs is at fault. I got ALL the money back from my bank. I encourage you to contact your bank and FIGHT it!!!
 14th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I too am having a problem with P.E. Labs. What do you do if you used a Credit Card. This company must be stopped. I know of many people that they are ripping off. Their product SUCKS.
 15th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I never ordered from them but was charged by them on my credit card over 150 dollars. I have called them several times but only get a message machine. No one ever returns my calls.
 15th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
Has anyone tried notify the FCC?
 17th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I ordered a sample of phentrazine and pd. for postage by credit card. A few weeks later I received a number of bottles of the drug,which by the way made me feel awful,and which my MD husband advised me against taking.I returned the bottles, as I had not ordered them. I have been charged $149 on my credit card by PE Labs and told they will not reverse charge. This is a scam!
 22nd of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I also ordered a"free" sample of Phentrazine 37.5 and agreed to pay the shipping charge of $4.95. Today on my bank statement is a charge for $149.95. My account is now overlimit because I was charged $149.95 that I didn't agree to. I want my money back plus the over the limit charge from this company.

Has anyone been successful in getting their money back???
Please help.
 23rd of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. This company is a total scam!!! I received two full size bottles in Jan without having any idea of why they were send to me. There was no invoice or email -nothing. I immediately contacted my bank after finding out that money was taken from my account and initiated a claim.. They told me to first try contacting the company and mail them the unopened product back. I left several voice messages and sent several emails which were unanswered. I sent the unopened bottles back by certified mail Today ( a month later) I received the package back. It was refused. I contacted my bank and they are refunding me the money and getting visa involved. I also have an ongoing claim with the BBB of Oklahoma.
 25th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I'm still in the process of attempting to receive a refund. I also paid the $4.95 for the free trial which did not work and then received the second package with no tracking confirmation/email, etc. and was charged $149.95. I immediately attempted to call their customer support and got the lovely answering service. I left over 10 messages over the course of 2 weeks and no-one called me back. I proceeded to send the package back with a note to refund my money. Someone finally called me back, more than a month later and said I had to open a support ticket at www.usaveonpills.com for a refund. I proceeded to do so and to date, they have closed 4 of my support tickets with a lame canned response of their return policy, etc. I have a claim with my bank, which is really dragging their feet and also one with the BBB. It's just a matter of time.
 25th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
PE Labs finally refunded my $149.95 on 2/23 it appears. Long, drawn out and frustrating process, but they did finally refund my money.
 26th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
I ordered the free sample of phentrazine 375 for 4.95 the cost of shipping and handling. No where did I see anything that said they were going to continue sending me bottles. I received 2 more bottles in early February and sent them back immediately. I have called twice to get the money 149.95 they took out of my bank account and still have not received my refund!!!!! It is now END of February
 28th of Feb, 2007 by    0 Votes
Same happened to me. Only ordered the $4.95 Trial offer on 02-08-07. On 02-26-07 my debit card was charged an unauthorized $149.95! I am past due on my bills now. I have filed a complaint with my bank and the OK BBB. My bank says I must continue to try to contact them, but I can not get answer. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Susan C, SC
 7th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
Had the same thing happen to me. Made many attempts to contact a live person to return the pills -- finally talked to someone who told me they were nonreturnable!!! Are they crazy? This goes against every fair business practice I've ever heard of, I told her she would just keep getting them back -- that I had my bank reverse the charge and that was that!!! Who knows what else will happen but my husband and I are contacting the OK atty. general's office. Good luck to all of us!
 8th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
I sent off for the free trial and paid for shipping of this trial with my cc now i have received charges for 149.95 for
120 pills that i do not want nor did i order or auth to charge to they are rip offs i have tried to e mail them and now the site is down i called the number but no one will contact me back this is a pure scam.

I am a diabetic with high blood pressure they said this was a safe product i had a severe reaction to these pills and only took 2 of them now i am stuck with this bill i will dispute it through mc.

Someone needs to do something about this it crazy. Why do we keep getting scammed on the internet when is someone going to stop this.
 8th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
I got a sample pill that cost me 4,95 c shipping now they charge my card 109.95 for something i dont know what been calling them no reply i want my 109.95 or there site is going to catch a cold that it will never forget, lol.
 9th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
I ordered the trial size product from this company for $4.95 and not a few days later they charged my account for $149.95. I called my bank to dispute this payment which occurred on Feb. 20, 2007.

Today is March 8, 2007 and the same company has charged my account twice for $149.00 for a total of $300.00.

This is an outrage. I dd not order these products and have only received 1 of the 3 products that I was charged for. I will be sending this product back....my bank is aware of the situation and is assisting me.

This company is a ripoff.
 14th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes

PE Labs - Finally talked to a person

For everyone else who has been scammed by this company - (1) a question and (2) some info.

Did anyone see a "button" to click on stating that you would receive additional product and be charged without a chance for refund? If yes please send me an email with the site that contains the info because I can NOT find it.

I finally got a real person at PE Labs on the line:888-527-0870 ext 109 by indicating I wanted to get more info about the product. I suggest everyone who has been ripped-off call this number repeatedly and leave messages.

Just an FYI this person defended the company stating it had been in business for 18 years and that there was no "scam" here... PLEASE!

I once again urge you to contact the Oklahoma City BBB and file a complaint! Over 200 complaints filed in the last 36 months. When you get the package from check with the postal service to see if there is any action which can be taken by them against PE Labs.

Good Luck to all fellow scamees!
 20th of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
Did not order, my doctor said don't use. Refused delivery on returned unopened pills.
 2nd of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
Sub: Diet pill scam

I received an email to get a trial of Phentrazine for $4.95. A month later they have charged my debit card $149.99 more and say that I signed up for it. They would not refund me my money and I got stuck with this pill that is complete garbage! I have GAINED 25 pounds while taking them. Something needs to be done about this!

Contact Us