logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (2 mins ago)
Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator
model # FGHB2844LF4 (What a piece of junk)
2. (4 mins ago)
grantresource.com
Charging of my account
5. (13 mins ago)
CustomerCarePage.com
Fraudulent charges without my notice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PE Labs Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulent charges

PE Labs Contacts & Informations

PE Labs

Posted:    Elise R. LaBord

Fraudulent charges

I order a free sample of Phentrazine 37.5 and agreed to pay the shipping charge of 4.95. I just received two 60ct bottle for something that did not work for me. My charge card is now overlimit because I was charged 149.95 that I didn't agree to or plan to order.

This is the first time something like this has happen to me. I want my money back plus the over the limit charge from this company.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2007 by   Cathy Clark 0 Votes
I received a trial bottle of diet pills for shipping only..If I wanted to order I could do so if not nothing would be charged..nothing else sent..I was charged 149.95 for a months supply on my debit card..didnt order these...
 12th of Feb, 2007 by   Caroline Kruse 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. I called my bank (the one that issued the card) and complained. They cancelled my card, issued me a new one. I filed a complaint against the company. I got all the money back. I got a letter from the bank today that said that the issue is resolved and that PE Labs is at fault. I got ALL the money back from my bank. I encourage you to contact your bank and FIGHT it!!!
 14th of Feb, 2007 by   Alex S. Rouse 0 Votes
I too am having a problem with P.E. Labs. What do you do if you used a Credit Card. This company must be stopped. I know of many people that they are ripping off. Their product SUCKS.
 15th of Feb, 2007 by   Nicole Konnestad 0 Votes
I never ordered from them but was charged by them on my credit card over 150 dollars. I have called them several times but only get a message machine. No one ever returns my calls.
 17th of Feb, 2007 by   Lucy Wierum 0 Votes
I ordered a sample of phentrazine and pd. for postage by credit card. A few weeks later I received a number of bottles of the drug,which by the way made me feel awful,and which my MD husband advised me against taking.I returned the bottles, as I had not ordered them. I have been charged $149 on my credit card by PE Labs and told they will not reverse charge. This is a scam!
 22nd of Feb, 2007 by   Kimberly Carey 0 Votes
I also ordered a"free" sample of Phentrazine 37.5 and agreed to pay the shipping charge of $4.95. Today on my bank statement is a charge for $149.95. My account is now overlimit because I was charged $149.95 that I didn't agree to. I want my money back plus the over the limit charge from this company.

Has anyone been successful in getting their money back???
Please help.
 23rd of Feb, 2007 by   Monica 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. This company is a total scam!!! I received two full size bottles in Jan without having any idea of why they were send to me. There was no invoice or email -nothing. I immediately contacted my bank after finding out that money was taken from my account and initiated a claim.. They told me to first try contacting the company and mail them the unopened product back. I left several voice messages and sent several emails which were unanswered. I sent the unopened bottles back by certified mail Today ( a month later) I received the package back. It was refused. I contacted my bank and they are refunding me the money and getting visa involved. I also have an ongoing claim with the BBB of Oklahoma.
 25th of Feb, 2007 by   John K 0 Votes
I'm still in the process of attempting to receive a refund. I also paid the $4.95 for the free trial which did not work and then received the second package with no tracking confirmation/email, etc. and was charged $149.95. I immediately attempted to call their customer support and got the lovely answering service. I left over 10 messages over the course of 2 weeks and no-one called me back. I proceeded to send the package back with a note to refund my money. Someone finally called me back, more than a month later and said I had to open a support ticket at www.usaveonpills.com for a refund. I proceeded to do so and to date, they have closed 4 of my support tickets with a lame canned response of their return policy, etc. I have a claim with my bank, which is really dragging their feet and also one with the BBB. It's just a matter of time.
 25th of Feb, 2007 by   John K 0 Votes
PE Labs finally refunded my $149.95 on 2/23 it appears. Long, drawn out and frustrating process, but they did finally refund my money.
 26th of Feb, 2007 by   Julie F Jones 0 Votes
I ordered the free sample of phentrazine 375 for 4.95 the cost of shipping and handling. No where did I see anything that said they were going to continue sending me bottles. I received 2 more bottles in early February and sent them back immediately. I have called twice to get the money 149.95 they took out of my bank account and still have not received my refund!!!!! It is now END of February
 28th of Feb, 2007 by   Susan C 0 Votes
Same happened to me. Only ordered the $4.95 Trial offer on 02-08-07. On 02-26-07 my debit card was charged an unauthorized $149.95! I am past due on my bills now. I have filed a complaint with my bank and the OK BBB. My bank says I must continue to try to contact them, but I can not get answer. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Susan C, SC
 7th of Mar, 2007 by   Lucia Massey 0 Votes
Had the same thing happen to me. Made many attempts to contact a live person to return the pills -- finally talked to someone who told me they were nonreturnable!!! Are they crazy? This goes against every fair business practice I've ever heard of, I told her she would just keep getting them back -- that I had my bank reverse the charge and that was that!!! Who knows what else will happen but my husband and I are contacting the OK atty. general's office. Good luck to all of us!
 8th of Mar, 2007 by   THOMAS SAWYER 0 Votes
I sent off for the free trial and paid for shipping of this trial with my cc now i have received charges for 149.95 for
120 pills that i do not want nor did i order or auth to charge to they are rip offs i have tried to e mail them and now the site is down i called the number but no one will contact me back this is a pure scam.

I am a diabetic with high blood pressure they said this was a safe product i had a severe reaction to these pills and only took 2 of them now i am stuck with this bill i will dispute it through mc.

Someone needs to do something about this it crazy. Why do we keep getting scammed on the internet when is someone going to stop this.
 8th of Mar, 2007 by   John Scharpenberg 0 Votes
I got a sample pill that cost me 4,95 c shipping now they charge my card 109.95 for something i dont know what been calling them no reply i want my 109.95 or there site is going to catch a cold that it will never forget, lol.
 9th of Mar, 2007 by   Monique Davis 0 Votes
I ordered the trial size product from this company for $4.95 and not a few days later they charged my account for $149.95. I called my bank to dispute this payment which occurred on Feb. 20, 2007.

Today is March 8, 2007 and the same company has charged my account twice for $149.00 for a total of $300.00.

This is an outrage. I dd not order these products and have only received 1 of the 3 products that I was charged for. I will be sending this product back....my bank is aware of the situation and is assisting me.

This company is a ripoff.
 20th of Mar, 2007 by   Thomas Richards 0 Votes
Did not order, my doctor said don't use. Refused delivery on returned unopened pills.
 13th of Apr, 2007 by   Judith Anderson 0 Votes
Sub: Charged me $149.95 for phentrazine which was not ordered

I agreed to try a sample of phentrazine 37.5 for $4.95 but did not order or agree to order anything further. On 3/7/07 they charged my credit card for $149.95. I can never get through to this company on any phone line - they never answer or call back.
 23rd of May, 2007 by   Thomas N McCallum 0 Votes

Unauthorized billing - PE Labs

I received a bill from my credit card company for 149.95 that i did not authorize.
 25th of Sep, 2007 by   Kenneth Repine 0 Votes
I purchased a trial pill ( Zirex ) from this compnay for the shipping charges of $ 5.00. I received a package in the mail from them containing 10 pills. I check my credit card statement and found a charge of $ 59.95 on 9/19/07. I attempted to access their web site www.zirexformen.com which was fruitless since the only links that work are the ones to make purchases. I call the phone nuber ( 877-7775929 ) on the paperwork that came with the bottle of pills and spent 3 minute punching numbers only to be referred to another web site www.usavenpills.com. I sent an e-mail off the customer support link.. I call my bank credit card phone number and they had another phone number ( 888-527-0870 ). The bank called them and put me in touch with a less that caring employee who kept saying that on the web site I had agreed to this trial offer and it was my responsibility to cancel being on the AP program. If I failed to do so my credit card would be charged for the next order. I was charged as i said before, $ 59.95. I was refused any credit being applied to my credit card and that they wouldn't accept a return of the produce. They did however say that they would accept my cancellation from my phone call and no additional charges would be charged nor any additional ordered shipped. The bottom line is that I am out the $ 59.95. I went back and read this agreement in its entirety. It also said a phone call wouldn't be accepted as a cancellation. I then followed the instructions on how to cancel this ap program via the www.usaveonpills.com web site by registering first then going to customer support then selecting a ticket to finish up the cancellation.

There are 2 different web sites you deal with and anther company ( PE Labs ). Why is this if it isn't a scam and fraudulent practice? I know of no legitimate company who uses multiple websites that are either useless or complicated to make to get help from their customer support ( service ). Ordering of course it made easy, then the problems begin and you have to spend half a day trying to get to someone with some answers and find out they could care less about the misunderstanding. They got your money and too bad for you.

This is not the only company out there like this, but most of them or the ones I have had business with had a means to get in touch with them and most would refund your money because of the misunderstanding, but not this company. I hope someone puts them out of our misery soon.
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   alonzo 0 Votes
I too only agreed to pay the 4.95 shipping charge for the trial and they billed my credit card without my permission. the statement said if I wanted it to fill out the form that was mailed with the sample which I never did. I didn't realized they had billed my card until the bank said I was overdrawn for 59.95. When you call the service number, it gives you a number for everything but how to cancel the order which I never gave permission for them to bill. This is against the law and these people need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This is America and every one has the right to accept or refuse any product they didn't authorize to be billed on there credit card. Time to get people like this off the internet before everyone thinks that they can get away with it. What a scam!

The World's Most Insulting Fees