logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Electrolux
Double Oven will not heat after cleaning process
2. (3 mins ago)
morphsuits.com
not so nice
3. (13 mins ago)
Ymax Oration
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
www.ea.com
Being charge a fee yearly that we do not want
5. (14 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pch.com, Waukegan, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - spam e-mails and constantmisleading pch.com e-mails

Pch.com Contacts & Informations

Pch.com

Posted:    sandra sanders

spam e-mails and constantmisleading pch.com e-mails

Publisher clearing house
Waukegan, Illinois
I keep receiving e-mails from this pch.com stating I need to confirm my entry by this date and that date, then when you try to confirm your entry it takes you through alot of spam ads. I want to know if this is really a legite sweepstakes business, because if you entering something that they consider to be free, why do I have to go through all the spam advertising first?
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2009 by   Judy Saldana 0 Votes
I have been playing PCH Games for about the past two years and as of Tuesday, November 17, 2009, after the PCH Games new site was relaunched I went back to play my usual games and everytime I try to redeem my tokens for whatever I want my tokens for, Walmart, Target when I submit I get a post telling me that I am not a U.S. Citizen and will not allow me to redeem my tokens. Is there anything PCH Games can do to fix this so that I can continue to play my games and be able to redeem my tokens. I had never had this problem before until the new PCH Games site was relaunched.

Judy Saldana
Chicago, IL
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by   MarciaWeiss 0 Votes
I have been playing pch games for a long time. Since the new setup, I have had the same problem as the lady before me. They say I amnot a US resident. They refuse to allow me to redeem tokens. Iwas born and have lived al l my life in Buffalo, NY..PLease correct this problem..Marcia Weiss (mffw406@aol.com)_
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by   MarciaWeiss 0 Votes
I have been playing pch games for a long time. Since the new setup, I have had the same problem as the lady before me. Pch says I am not a US resident. They refuse to allow me to redeem tokens earned.I was born in Buffalo, NY and have always lived here.Please correct this problem.Thank you..Marcia Weiss (mffw406@aol.com)
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   904cathe 0 Votes
I went back into settings and changed my profile. I think the original set-up did not have a country question so it was left blank on the new one. Just use the pull down menu to show USA and you will be able to redeem your tokens.
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   happygranny3 0 Votes
yes who ever modified my email to go to them they win a cannot mentally fight them but i have been advised about the thread and streamline and word document scheme and yes i have been advised that there has been infringement onj my e-mails and i only get part while someone else gets the rest and they ansewr your questi9ons and i try to reply but get error 405 cant e-mail out so thank you very much for your time
 5th of Jan, 2010 by   karen addington 0 Votes
I can't redeem my tokens because you say I am noy a US citizen. I was born in Gaffney, SC in the county of Cherokee. Please help me.
 21st of Jan, 2010 by   suzeben 0 Votes
I want to know how to contact PCH games. There was a majong tournament and it was confusing as to when it was to start and end I guess, becuae I had been practicing and THOUGHT I was set up to enter. I understood it was to start at midnight, although it did not say what time zone. AND I believed it was an all day tournament. I signed on at 11:59pm, the game board was up and then it was over as soon as I started. I thought it was supposed to be an all day tournament, and when I got on it lasted alll of 5 minutes, so I wnat to find out what happened...ALSO when I am evenstill playing and accumulating scores . my score tally is not changing at all ! I want to find a way to let them know there is something wrong with the scoring not changine and I do not see a place to be able to contact them. I keep writing the five word messages HOPING someone with pch is monitoring and can see I am TRYING to communicate a problem Anyone know HOW to contact them ??
 31st of Dec, 2010 by   littlechubby02 0 Votes
How to increase your ratings are confusing to me. (I understand the avatar rating & the game ratings), but not the five word game rating. I went to the help section, but did not find my answer. Where do I go to get this information?
 17th of Jul, 2011 by   Dee Greenwell 0 Votes
sponsor page is now a big problem.did the clearing of cookies&history, works for about 1or2 days then its back again, clik on no thanksor new sponsor&it does nothing getting tired of clearing all&reentering all my imformation,
suggest geting rid of sponsor page, a real pain.
 19th of Mar, 2013 by   FrankBlank 0 Votes
PCH gives away some money in order to justify a huge, elaborate spamming operation.

Legal Strategies How to Deal with Collections