logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (18 mins ago)
Russ Ultes / James Keating
Ultes & Keating you ripped me off!
2. (36 mins ago)
Deactivate Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Walmarts $1000 gift card 'free'

PCH Contacts & Informations

PCH

Posted: 2011-04-20 by    saninwash

Walmarts $1000 gift card 'free'

Publishers Clearing House
Washington
I would like to know how Publishers Clearing House gets away with all their sceams and scams!!! Everyday I get an email from them saying you could win $1000, 00 (tax free) if you just use us to search for anything! Then when I did this I came across in BIG blinking banner saying your a winner!! just click here and youv'e been choosen you have won. So Even though they say you don't have to purchase anything to win, When I clicked on it, It say's just order two items on this list and get you $1000 Walmart gift card so I did. I ordered two items got them in the mail and still have yet to get my $1000 Walmart gift card1!It's All A BIG SCAM!!! iI think they need to be repoted for false advertising!!! It is in my mind all a huge SCAM!!!
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jan, 2013 by   neveragain!! 0 Votes
Ditto re all the complaints against PCH. I have purchased items, not because I believed it would help me win, only because they were items that I thought were unique and hadn't seen in other outlets. However, this outfit is truly driving me crazy, flooding me with warnings, promises, etc. I really wish there was a method to having all this stopped, but according to all my searches, they really are considered a legitimate business. So apparently nothing consumers can do to stop the craziness..

2010 Year End Tax Tips