logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
CCBILLEU.COM
fraud charges deducted from my account
2. (22 mins ago)

PCH

Posted: 2013-08-25 by    lpedraza

pch.com, pch game

pch
you need to make your scratch games on pch.com work properly. also need to remove the winner you have on the bottom, you show the same winner for two months. it okay to show them onces not for months. Need to shorten your ads they are too long its a computer not TV, and your animals ads suck I just don't care for them. Put those ads for the animal lovers but not me!!!
Comments United States Annoying Commercials
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Aug, 2013 by   CallUrLawyer 0 Votes
I understand that pch.com and their numerous sites are sweepstakes, like lotteries, you have to play & play until you win (not likely) or you simply quit from sheer frustration. What is almost cruel is the number of ways they suck you in for never-ending "chances" to win. There is a nauseating number of sweepstakes, each with their own game # and ending dates that flood your inbox daily. I signed up for 1 sweepstakes and in the swamp of emails I get daily, I'd gotten lost and confused and found myself on so many different pch game/sweepstakes lists unrelated to the initial one, and I realize that the end dates get further and further out so that I'm playing for forever. They tell you that your chances of winning anything are NOT increased if you buy the products they sell, but that can't be true. Somehow, someway the people who DO buy and give them money have to be seperated out from the ones that don't buy but still play to win. If you don't like being toyed with, stay away from PCH. I've got to quit.
 11th of Apr, 2014 by   A. Jones 0 Votes
I'm Arlene Wood, I have played all your games faithfully every day for years. Today I received a message that if I don't play I can't win. Sounds like according to you, I have not been entering. ThThaThatThat's wrong. I hhave.
TThe mmessmess upups are your system, not mme.

Kuulei51@yahoo.com