logo

Usbizdata.com
Worst customer support
3. (38 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
4. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
monthly youth
payout checque

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pch games.com, North Lauderdale, Florida Complaints & Reviews - 75000 tokens cannot be redeemed says:

Pch games.com Contacts & Informations

7713 Sw 6th Street
North Lauderdale, Florida
Phone: 7545816684
PCHgames.com
I have tried to get in touch with these people for 3 months. They say I am not a US resident. I have never left this country since birth. I am now 66 years old. I canot stand people that put down our country! Why am I being accused as a foreigner?
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Pch games.com complaints
Pch games.com - cant

Comments

21st of Feb, 2010 by   William Stephan Mackey, WD4GCM 0 Votes
Says I am not a resident of this country
 26th of Feb, 2010 by   Joy Rei 0 Votes
I tried to redeem my tokens on February 23, 2010 and I received the same message. I have been a US citizen all my life so what is going on? Is this a scam or what?
 7th of May, 2010 by   Barbara Sinelnikoff 0 Votes
I too have tried to redeem my tokens and it is telling me I am not a US citizen. Well, I was boe=rn and raised here and I am 71 yrs. old. Does anyone know how to contact them???????
 7th of May, 2010 by   Barbara Sinelnikoff 0 Votes
I have been a US citizen all my life and you are telling me I am not. What's up??????
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   Hermham 0 Votes
How do you contact PCH games? I've tried to redeem my tokens and they say I'm under 18? HUH?!?! Please help!!!
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   Hermham 0 Votes
Try this link:
 19th of Mar, 2011 by   delouise 0 Votes
I have beening trying to redeem tokens for the different prizes and cannot redeem them. It states that I am not a citizen of the U.S., but I was born in the United States 61 years ago. Something is seriously wrong with PCH games site when it come to redeeming your tokens. They need to have the technical people look at this problem. I have tried to redeem tokens on numerous occasions and could not. It is very frustrating.
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   rukiddingmedb 0 Votes
I too have tried to redeem my winning tokens from PCH games and can not. What is going on? Hope someone in their prize department looks into this soon...
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   marionrocks 0 Votes
I have been trying all day to play games but my sign in spot is blacked out. What is the problem. Are you working on the website or are you just blocking me out for some reason. Please let me know asap because I play these games all during the day every day.. Thank you.
 20th of May, 2013 by   tobyjean 0 Votes
PCH says I am not a resident. they say go to my account click info and edit.then change to united states. they messed it up.I was born in Los Angeles July 4, 1927. here almost all my life. why can't I use my tokens as usual?. What gives? Where is the game site tech?

Managing Your Email