logo

SCBN
Prescription Advocacy
2. (0 mins ago)
KSRTC / Online Booking
Money debited twice from my account
3. (4 mins ago)

Paypams

Posted:    L Norris135

Payments

PayPams
I sent a payment to my sons account on August 17, 2010. Two days later the payment still did not show. I emailed them and recieved an acknowledgement email saying they received my email and would contact me in 24 hours. That was on a Friday. So Monday I checked the accounts again and still no money was posted to my sons account eventhough the money had already been taken from my bank account. I requested a chat with the company and talked with a customer service rep named David. The only thing he would say was he was going to forward the issue to his supervisor. When I asked for someone to call me...he refused. When I told him I was going to report them to the school and asked for a supervisors name he just said again he would forward it to a supervisor and it would take an additional 24 to 48 hours. I told him this was not acceptable because in the mean time I had to send more money to the school via my son so he could eat lunch. What does it say about a company who dosen't have a phone number listed and wont call you on the phone to even discuss the matter? I wont be sending money through this service again.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Sep, 2011 by   smithmommie3 +1 Votes
Had an issue with Paypam as well... Put money into my sons account of which it did show up... However one week later the entire amount was withdrawn from his account... Had a hard time locating a number and rep couldnt answer the question as to why the whole amount was taken out of lunch account when my son had been packing his lunch the whole time as well... Will not use them again to replenish lunch account...
 14th of Dec, 2011 by   ziya 0 Votes
i have the same problem i put money in my tow sons accounts last week . but . thay are stil notifying me dailly . that the account is under 4 dollars and i had this problem cuple months ago also that time i that that wase my mistake . and i pay them again but this time i am sure that some thing is going on. and i am also tring to call them but call is not going throw it shows that offline

2010 Year End Tax Tips