Pay As You Go Electronics

it's a fake never repy back

pay as you go electronics
Greenville, Florida
Phone: none
it's a fake. i applied for a item. i did a application and send it mail with a 25.00 nonrefund fee. and go no fucking response. i'm fucking pissed off . they need to be lock away for ever. fucking dirt bag. i want my money back and my information deleted.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful?
More Pay As You Go Electronics Complaints & Reviews
Pay As You Go Electronics - Rip Off [4]
Pay As You Go Electronics - Scam

10th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Took my $25.00 and no product has been delivered.
 13th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
dammit i got my hopes up for nothin...I was just by to finish my order, had already filled out my credit card info and all and was about to hit the submit button. But good ole' "common sense" kicked in and told me to do a little research and I found out that it was a scam. Why in the hell would you be required to pay a $25 processing fee when they can just run your credit and tell you if you are elgible? Why don't they notify you within a timely fashion of their decision? Because its a SCAM!!!
 15th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
the last time I tried to check my order status a illegle sign came up on the computer screen,
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
yea i was a fool all so.payas you go electronics no reponse, to emails noo way to call them, about a month now no here no show. what we can all do to stop this company doing this?

d.pearcy210@comcast.net-dorothy pearcy
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
took my 25 fee about month ago, dont answer emails no contact number to call.
guess i been sucker to
 26th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree fell into this Compant's trap. They charge you a $25 app fee then you never hear from them again!! Don't use this Company it is a rip off to say the least. My next step is to report them to the BBB.
 27th of Mar, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I filed a formal complaint agains this company with the BBB this is what I found, , , NAME: Flashstorm Technologies, LLC

CONTACT: John Burgess

ADDRESS: 1849 Wareham Way
Cantonment, FL 32533-5631

PHONE: 850 308-5489

FAX: 850 417-9713

Website: www.payasyougoelectronics.com
 7th of May, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I also got beat out of twenty five dollars This place prays on people with bad credit just to collect the $25.00

Bedford Ohio
 11th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I was bout ready to do business with www.payasyougoelectronics.com, thank god I came across this web page. I'm sorry to all of you that got ripped off, I think that's f****d up. But unfortunetly sometimes it takes a number of people to get ripped off, inorder to advise other people not to be a victim of a internet scam. What I'd reccomend is if, you're looking to rent to own either furniture and or electronics your best option would be www.shopaarons.com. I'd been a customer with that company for over a year now, outstanding customer service and profesional customer support during business hours also no credit needed! Now to all you people who was ripped off by this fake electronics store website. The best advice I can give you is to file a complaint with the FBI internet crimes divison.I will provide a link to the FBI internet crimes divison at the bottom of this message. Now I'm not 100% sure if you'll get your $$ back, but I will garauntee you this the FBI will investigate. You will need to provide them with a copy of you're state driver license and a credit card statement with proof of transaction with www.payasyougoelectronics.com. Also write down the date and time of transaction and of each email recieved and or sent print out ALL emails to and from that company to have on file in case of further investigation. Now why am I carefully explaning this much needed information, if I'm not a victom of this bulls**t internet fraud.? It's becuase we the people work damn hard for our money, and it ticks me off to hear bout people being ripped by some damn cmputer nerd hosting a fake online electronics store website. You people need to step up and let you're voices be heard, it's bout time the prick who is behind this whole www.payasyougoelectronics.com scam needs a beat down and to be shut down. For Some reason this jerk kind of reminds me of Bernie Mae, I hope I got his name right! He's in prison for taking millions of dollars from people like me and you! Now did he get away with it NO, so why should this jerk behind this internet electronics scam get away with it?? You see the picture I'm drawing for you people. By the way before I forget, THANK YOU to each and evryone of you for warning others like me and you to not get ripped off. Hopefully business will come to an abrupt end with that company. I you wish to speak up, here's the link to the FBI internet crimes, at the end of this message. Remember his clock is tickin his time is coming, as we all know what goes around comes around and payback is ALWAYS a motherf****r!! I hope this information i've provided for you people will in some way benefit you, I'm always here to help! Now here is the link to the FBI internet crimes divison WWW.IC3.GOV I hope it helps you, you need to fight back don't be caught taking this s**t sitting down. THANMK YOU!

-Michael Miller Phoenix, AZ
 11th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
any way to report them and get the money back?

Contact Us