logo
search

Passport Office Hyd Complaints & Reviews - Foolish customers in the passport office!

Passport Office Hyd Contacts & Informations

Passport Office Hyd

Posted:

Foolish customers in the passport office!

Passport Office Hyd
India
This is regarding the Hyderabad passport office Phones, While applying passport, they will give some land line numbers to know the status of your application the numbers are 040-27704646, 040-27704747, 040-27704689, 040-27708888, but if you are trying to call to know the status of your application, no body lift the phones, and only one number will ring (040-27708888), rest of the numbers are always in busy stage, i think all other phones are they kept in busy, I have tried 4 days for the status of the application, no body picking the phone. This is showing how government services are.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes
I went to Hyderabad office to clear my ECNR. I inquired in the counter regarding this. Nobody should give reasonable reply. So, i returned back from Hyderabad to Chennai.
 20th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
I applied for passport on 8-1-2007.i studied my b.e in chennai. My police inquiry is completed both in andhra and in chennai. From chennai they sent the police inquiry cleared report on 12-2-2007 through speed post with acknowledgment number rp a 4246. But i didn't get my passport up to now. When i inquired about it at hyderabad passport office they are telling that they didn't received my report. For this purpose i went to chennai 2 times. They are telling that they sent the report 3 months before. I submitted the xerox of that acknowledgment at passport office. Very bad and slow service!
 20th of May, 2007 by    +1 Votes
I applied for passport on 8-1-2007. My file number is a300278. I studied my b.e in chennai. My police inquiry is completed both in andhra and in chennai. From chennai they sent the police inquiry cleared report on 12-2-2007 through speed post with acknowledgment number rp a 4246. But i didnt get my passport up to now. When i inquired about it at hyderabad passport office they are telling that they didn't received my report. For this purpose i went to chennai 2 times. They are telling that they sent the report 3 months before, but still no passport. Very poor service!
 27th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
Hi, as you said that is true! They are suckers!
 10th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
hello sir, iam a student, i have completed my intermediate (Bipc)
and i should complete my MBBS in abroad so I need my passport as soon as posible because my classes has been started and i also have cofermation letter from my medical university.
the police enquiry regarding passport has been completed and tillknow i have dint received my passport.
i think you will provide my passport very soon.
thankyou sir.
 13th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have a general query here. EVeryone seems to be posting problems and no one seems to have any solutions in mind. Are these complaints monitored by any Government authority that can help us? Or is this just about having another forum to blow out air while the forum owners can mint money on the Google Ads?
 18th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am also facing the same issue. My application status is "OTHERS" and when I tried calling to the numbers provided, nobody is responding. Last two days I have wasted my time in this activity and planning to visit offcice in person.
 15th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
It is too bad.. to have such a kind of services!
 23rd of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
There is bullshit rule for people from jammu and kashmir. Even Under Tatkal scheme they do not issue a passport in 7 days. They issue only after police verification is done. Police verification takes 4 months. some time 1 year.

It is no where documented. There is no transparecny.
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
hello sir i am completed my btech in other dist but not other state.it happened in ap sate all as i was applied 2 times........ the second time enqury is also completed successfully but in online status was shows the file is either wrong or Information NOT available.. i will go to passport office.every time they told we all ready posted your passport............... what i can dooooo??
 21st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
sir we have applied passport on November 1st 2007 still know no enquiry & we have went 2 passport office he told go commisinor office we went he also tols ur application still not came we have call then but no boby lefting phone & another phone are all busy always
 29th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
yes , they leech
 29th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
is there any response from this site simply submitting to u
 12th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
hi

i applied for passport in dec 30th.when i checked recently to know the status, the result is "
PLEASE FURNISH NAME/FATHER'S NAME/MOTHER'S NAME/SPOUSE'S NAME IN FULL AND EXPANDED FORM AS PER APPLICATION INITIALS OF PARENTS NOT EXPANDED. "

plzzz inform to me the process to submitted that details.
 12th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT ON 24.09.2007 ,FILE NO. HYDW23497907 BUT NOT RECEIVED THE PASSPORT TILL DATE. ON ENQUIRING EVERY TIME SAME REPLY IS GIVEN THAT PASSPORT WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK. I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING PASSPORT WITIN A MONTH WITH THE HELP OF TOUTS, LOT OF IRREGULARTIES ARE GOING ON IN THIS DEPARTMENT. THEY ARE NOT ISSUING THE PASSPORT TO GENUINE PERSONS. MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE BUSY IN HELPING TOUTS AND CREATING PROBLEMS FOR GENUINE PERSONS AND FORCING GENUINE PERSONS TO GO TO TOUTS, SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE SOME MONEY.
 14th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Even my husband is facing the same problem, he has submitted the passport application for addition of my name in his passport and change of address in passport on feb,2,2008. But till now he didnot received his passport. The status in enquiry is "OTHERS", for which we donot know the meaning whether they need any othe additional documents or it is process or it is kept aside. Even he went to the passport office at hyderabad, where he applied and enquired but they didnot gave any response. Even the teleenquiry numbers are not working.

Is this way they respond for the problems of common people, they should atleast mention the meaning for "OTHERS" in website so that we will submit the required documents for getting the password.
 17th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
i want to know till where my passport proses have been came my file number: hydw23316208 and my key numbar: 9723316208..
 6th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
The Passport workers are not sincere, i want to apply the passport, i went 7 times to the counter, i collected list of documents as mentioned in the our great passport site

1st day, in the counter he told me these r not accepted, suddenly i asked what u need, he told me entire information on one page, but u took 2 papers, sign on the 2nd paper( HE DIDN'T ACCEPT ME)

Anybody didn't explain any thing, just they know shouting and throw thw papers

for the enquiry they alloted only 2 hours, but 400 members in the line, our passport office have only 2 counters, in the counters they changed to after 30 mins, after 30 mins they take 15 mins rest for tea etc...

so it is very nice,
u got the job, but u don't have passport, u want the passport at that time to go to onsite, compulsory u will loose the job and waited for min 1 month for Tatkal also

This is Showing our great great government services are.
 14th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
i applied to my passport in 16th of march, but still now i didnot rececived the police enquiry.pls process my application as soon as posible.

FILE NUMBER:HYD W 234855
 14th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
on other hand if i browse throughi internet it resonds that key word is wrong or information not available, even apllied on 4/6/2008 till todays whats the fun in not updating the police enquiery clearence and about the dispath detalies about the application in net

Job Scams On Craigslist