logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (25 mins ago)
Yupptv.com
Next month charges before current month membership expiration
2. (46 mins ago)
Home Depot Stainmaster carpet
"StainEasy" carpet
3. (1 hr 25 mins ago)
SammyDress.com
Didn't receive my order!!!
4. (1 hr 37 mins ago)
GarciniaCambogiaburn.com
Company fooled me and my order hasn’t been provided
5. (1 hr 38 mins ago)

SCAMMER

fortune telling
Singapore
pasqualina.com
Please please help me get my refund, i have been totally sucked into this scam, that money that i put in though its not such a big sum of money US 29 in singapore currency is $42 and that moeny was suppose to foot part of my dads medicine bill, i really thought she would help my financial crisis but she has taken my money. i do not want anything to happen to my father. Please please help me.
my email address is bardshah_87@hotmail.com
please prosecute her and get her to return the moeny that she has robbed us of.please please do.
Comments Singapore Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Pasqualina complaints
Pasqualina - Free readings

Comments

8th of Aug, 2009 by   vamps666 0 Votes
i also went thru sara freder/pasqualine BUT i didn't send my money to her coz i was kinda trying to figure out whether or not she was real/honest about the horoscopes etc.

i bookmarked a page that outs her as a fake & here it is: http://www.firststop-astrology.com/Astrofacts/Exposed3.htm - i still get letters from her asking me to send my money but i'm not budging.
 21st of Jul, 2010 by   Gurpreet Kaur 0 Votes
she also get money from me but i will not sent after their scam reading that she is fraud
 26th of Jul, 2010 by   Samora 0 Votes
Im second year student and i fall to a trap i trusted Pasqualina now that i have read comments on complaints board im more carefull
 18th of Aug, 2010 by   CLAUDE MORGAN 0 Votes

SCAM - Pasqualina

I PAID $34 TO PASQUALINA HOW DO I GET A REFUND
 14th of Sep, 2010 by   CorneliaJ +1 Votes
Oh no! This scammer has been on the internet for at least 10 years. I'm so sorry about your terrible experience.
 15th of Sep, 2010 by   CLAUDE MORGAN +1 Votes
There must be a way to get this scammer banned from the internet for good, does anyone know if sanctus spiritus is also a part of a scam?
 28th of Sep, 2010 by   ping_pong +1 Votes
This Pasqualina has been sending me e-mails for the last 10 months and yesterday I finally ordered one report for $29. I haven't received any confirmation that she has received my payment after yesterday.
 15th of Oct, 2010 by   natashamathe 0 Votes
Thanx a lot for waking me up. She is bugging me now with the emails and stuff telling me about a lot of money that is comming my way but i havent sent it although i was kinda tempted. I didnt know it was a scam.
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   joeybe 0 Votes
pasqualina is a good fake physics..to those who stupid enough give her/him money tough luck..who ask u to believe in the first place?..in this real world (reality check), u have to go n earn em` not rely on prediction fools..huhu x_x..to me, religion always save people..tats y we believe god..we always pray to ask forgiveness, to guide to the right path and etc..bottomline believe in yourself and family always comes first..god help us all.amin.
 11th of Apr, 2011 by   imdurmac1 +1 Votes
i have been getting emails from pasqualina for almost a month now. i havn't sent her $$ yet because i felt it was probably a scam. santuc spiritus is probably a scam too as nothing that was promised as come true, namely a big wind fall of money, true love, etc. make your own destiny by working hard and being open to people. the old way still works. money doesn't buy happiness, it just pays the bills and brings forth fake people who will only be in your life as long as you have money to give them/spend on them. :)
 12th of May, 2011 by   Kathleen 0 Votes
I want her to pay my money back and never do this to other people who cannot afford this.
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   raymond park 0 Votes
she got 200 u..s. from me for physic contact i even didnt know whats that? when she drive me crazy i found her something goes wrong but it was too late she still keep offer and try to drain the money whom has hard moment and need help i even email her not to make victem of thouse poor but she avoid all my questions and just focus to get money
 19th of Sep, 2011 by   vesi 0 Votes
i paid pasquilina for $100 nz, in every month i will receive a letter from her, and than she want a $100 nz dollars to do a spritual ceremony for me, that was on the first week of august 2011, and she told i will win the good some of money on 17 september, , i was waiting for her magic number, just anothe letter on september and asking for another $100, i was sending the first $100 ...but not the second one from there i know something is wrong...she just using us to get and have money...i can tell she the daughters of satan.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   sabaKARIM 0 Votes
she is totally fake, hr email are just a template where our names is replaced, and we supposed she has written letter personally for us. anyone wanna confirm so make an account with having numerical Name, and u will see that in her emails that Numerical name will be used. which confirm that her emails are just auto generated templates.
 5th of Feb, 2012 by   FedupSA +1 Votes
this happened when I really wanted to check out thus scam . I registered to different people with different names, and date of births. For emails I used two different emails of mine. Wow I received the same emails for two people with different astrological profiles. Surely a Big SCAM and the same with Norah another psychic, , they surely look alike though.
 17th of Mar, 2012 by   mnstone 0 Votes
I guess its too late to discover it now...I have just paid her us29.95...soooo stupid of me...BUT I believe whatever it is...God is watching...she is playing with people emotional state, i believe people like me that turn to her coz we're really desperate and believe in her...i hope God will give her back for what she have done on us...let the negative turn into positive instead..GOD BLESS.
 23rd of May, 2012 by   Reshma Prem 0 Votes
I am unemployed and would like my money back
 24th of May, 2012 by   jazzy one 0 Votes
She is a fake, she constantly e-mail me about dangers that is going to happen, to be aware of certain days, and even offered me $380.00 for some type of bonus, really do she think I would be so stupid to accept her offer.Always telling me about large amount of winnings, I told her no one can predit my future but God, and I didn't trust her, she avoided everything I had to say, and contantly sending for my approval to perform mystical sermons, do not fall victims to these Scams, I will never send these people any money, If it sounds to good to be true, its' to good to be true, Put your trust in God and he can perform any Miracle for you that you need. Just Pray and ask God to save you, put your Trust in him and he will work out anything that you need. I am a true believer and a witness to that Jesus is the Answer to anything that you may be going through . He is all the psychic that you need, Just Trust him and Pray daily, he will hear your prayer. Call on him, He is waiting ...
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   Valentina1900 0 Votes
She has been sending me e-mails for the past one year and I just read them sometimes and trash them. End of every page you will see another link which goes to pay some money. So far I have not spent one Dollar on her and decided to google and check about her. Then I came across to this website and glad I did not send any. Be careful people!!! Without wasting time on reading these stupid mails do some productive work to earn some money...Good Luck!
 23rd of Aug, 2012 by   shubodhu 0 Votes
I strongly believe that Pasquilina, Sara Freder, Tara, Jenna, Julia, Gabriella, Norah all are the birds of same flock. They are very talented and master in tempting and motivating you to their trap. Once trapped then no way to get easily out. I have been examining them for the last one year now and had been told about many auspicious days coming in the months ahead which never came???. I think all these ladies looking types psychics/clairvoyants seems to be impersonated by a shrewed and cunning man who have been making fool of troubled people all over the world and is a big FRAUD/SCAMMER/CHEAT of the highest order. Please be careful and do not fall prey to this beast.

Doctors Warn Against Swine Flu Vaccine