logo

Psychic Amanda
Fraud/Scam
2. (54 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
3. (1 hr 1 mins ago)

ParetoLogic REGCURE

Posted:    ihateironing

Regcure & SafeCart

Regcure & SafeCart - Do Not Part With Your Money

Tried to purchase Regcure by Paretologic but I did not get a Licence Key. They had no problem in taking my money via Paypal using the payment collection company SafeCart but neither Paretologic or SafeCart will respond to any of my requests for a refund. For Regcure read REGCON!
Comments United Kingdom Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009 by   Alan Bone 0 Votes
I paid by credit card, download instructions with license keys were with each product, i installed with ease, put in keys and works well. You need to click on "about" to enter key - product will work.
 19th of Mar, 2009 by   Christine at SafeCart 0 Votes
Hello,

I am sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced attempting to receive a refund for your purchase and I want to assure you that we are committed to resolving this matter for you. ParetoLogic guarantees their products, so if you have not been able to contact them for your refund, we will be happy to assist you further with it. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also contact us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
Best wishes,
Christine
SafeCart Customer Support
www.SafeCart.com
 31st of Mar, 2009 by   diana -1 Votes
it just might work if i got the license keys. but that is just it i never got it . understand what i am saying now
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   DHadick 0 Votes
I am also experiencing difficulties in getting the Parentilogic DriverCure to load properly. It may be just a simple work around in my computer, as the Family tends to add drivers that are mapped all over the place. I am holding off judgment until I can speak to a live person. FAQ are OK but only take you so far.
I have their address:
Zip: V8R 1J6
Country: CA
Phone: +1.2509841109
Email: Email Masking Image@paretologic.com

Does anyone have a tool free number for accessing them from the West Coast of the US?

Thanks!
 30th of Apr, 2009 by   Pareto Rep 0 Votes
Hello DHadick

We sincerely regret to hear of the difficulties that you have experienced with your Paretologic purchase and we would welcome the opportunity to work with you to resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

For further assistance, please send an email describing your issue in as much detail as you are comfortable, as well as including your order number, name of the Paretologic product purchased and your license key if at all possible to helpdesk@paretologic.com Our highly skilled technical team will be delighted to assist you.

We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.

Kindest Regards
Laura
Paretologic Liaison
 8th of May, 2009 by   R. Smith 0 Votes
Paretologic's products specifically RegCure and DriverCure caused my system to malfunction. The suggested fixes resulted in my having to completely reformat my hard drive losing valuable information. When I tried to call tech support I could not find a phone number. After researching on the internet I got a phone number but got a recording saying all tech support personnel were busy and hung up. I contacted SafeCart and they told me to contact Paretologic, after explaining the situation they gave me an email address. The suggestion above that SafeCart will assist in getting a refund is a joke.

I have contacted my bank to dispute and am filing complaints with the US BBB and FTC and the appropriate Canadian regulatory agencies.

I suggest you noy buy the product and don't use SafeCart
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   fubs 0 Votes
i have regisrty key doesn't work help!!!
 4th of Jul, 2009 by   darryl1955@comcast.net 0 Votes
i subscribed to regcure you took my forty nine dollars but i still have the same problem then i got redirected to another site that wanted 139 .00 dollarsmorei would like my credit card credited and cancel my transaction
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Sweendog 0 Votes
I am having the same difficulties as these other folks. I paid the money via credit card and got my new license keys for regcure, xoftSpySE, and Drivercure but none of them will register...It keeps telling me they are not valid keys...what next?
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   Goldielover 0 Votes
I purchased RegCure and the AntiSpyware products and have had no technical issues with them; however, I do have an issue with the pricing. I was under the impression that they were one-time charges, which they are not. It is a monthly charge and I would like to discontinue paying for them and have my credit card credited. I also have an issue with the fact that it is very difficult to find any phone numbers or other contact information for this company. The only way I found any help was to read this complaint blog. That is a sad way to run a company. It seems to be avery underhanded and very dishonest company. I will never recommend this company nor any of its services to anyone.
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   sinowa cruz +1 Votes
On 10-27 I ordered your driver cure off the internet. I clicked on the $10 off coupon, but at the end of the transaction the $10 coupon did not register and I paid the full price of $39.99. Also, when I run the program it says that 7 items need to be fixed, but it will not go further and fix them. My ref # is PTC-U291009-72XUN.
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   Gammy123 0 Votes
I bought a new computer but I don't know how to get driver detective downloaded on my new computer. Anyone know?
I have my registration number .
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   Gammy123 0 Votes
I have had good luck until I bought a new computer and don't know how to re-download this software. (Driver detective) to the new computer
 24th of Dec, 2009 by   Returns 0 Votes
I have been calling 1800-209-6437 to speak to someone in regard to cancelling my subscription without success. I actually was lucky to call today 12/24/2009 and got a human being to talk about cancelling my subscription and was directed to a website
helpdesk@paretologic.com. I tried sending an e-mail which was redirected to my e-mail address stating that this was not a legal site, could someone out there try to clarify my problem (s)...
 1st of Jan, 2010 by   Jo Guimarey 0 Votes
To whom it may concern,

I have been trying to registed product, but system won't let me!!!
I have copy an paste license key but still doesn"t work, won't let me fix problems.
I'm very annoyed and disappointed with this product

Help
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   christyj51 0 Votes
some one hacked my computer and put this on my computer -- no joke -- but this is the worst product -- it just added to my problems and I am disputing the charges on my card -- I checked the regcure site and it states that it will get rid of virus and malware -- since I was hacked I now have this malware called vintris or something like it and the Regcure stated it would get rid of it -- it didn't -- so false advertising
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   gramppaw 0 Votes
thank god i use pay pal and was able to stop some of the rip off. i went to pay pal and stoped the reoccuring payments i did not authorize or want payments to be taken out of my account. all i wanted was to try out 2 of your products . regclean and a driver program i loaded reg clean and it worked the other program would not install and i am going to deleate it. i will use the regclean for the time it is allowed and then i will deleate it, but i will not keep paying for it on a yearly basis . i only wanted the regclean program for the price listed at you web page $9.00. to use to check my computer. i think you may have gotten to me for $ 39.00 instead of the $9.00 this time but i promise you i will not be taken a second time i plan to let others know what you are doing. you are a ripoff.i did not see anything about the higher price you charged me when i downloaded the product. you can call me if you want to. i called pay pay also and was told that i coud not stop the $39.00 payment because it was in something in an agrement in the license agrement. you didnot have that in a place on the site that could be seen .
millard vaughn
po box 146
hemphill tx 75948
mbv@ndemand.com
7J8890405F205380T)

Hello MILLARD A VAUGHN,

You successfully canceled the following recurring payment. PayPal will no longer bill you. If you did not request this cancellation, contact PayPal Customer Support toll-free at 1-888-221-1161.

Note: Cancelling this payment with PayPal may not relieve you of the obligation to complete your contract with your merchant. You should notify your merchant directly about cancelling this payment.

Profile ID: I-PNMYWA3UTW8T

Amount Per Cycle: $9.97 USD
Last Payment Date: Dec 31, 1969
Last Payment Amount: $9.97 USD

Thanks,

Express Checkout Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7J8890405F205380T)

Original Transaction

$39.94 USD

Total:
      -$1.06 USD

Business Name:

SafeCart (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Email:

Time:

11:27:56 CST

Status:

14th of Mar, 2010 by   Jeanne C Cole 0 Votes
I did reorder RegCurePC Optimizer and paid via my Master Card on January 22, 2010. Daily I get a notice on my upstart PC that I need to reorder. Can you please stop that from coming onto my PC.

Thank you Jeanne Cole Pd via SafeCart and I have the receipt.

Colejc@Comcast.net ( PTLC-U230110-48ZPE)

If I need to do something on my PC just let me know. If your program can find all sort of problems certainly you can also get rid of this notice.
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   constitution 0 Votes
Paralogic is sketchy at best. I've had their Reg Cure for a couple of years and it has worked seemingly fine but I had originally some of the same issues listed above. For a company not to have a listed phone number that doesn't hang up on you or where you can't get a live person- hummmmmm...not good. My issue now is that I, like many have 2 computers- laptop and desktop. Most of my other software programs work for up to 2-3 computers (pretty stnd for today's users). Well, I've called 6 numbers and left a message on one and emailed Para. last night in regards to their product good for just one or ? computers. no response yet. And, they are located in Canada, which is a bit disconcerting as well, as they do business a bit differently then we do here, so. With all this, I just may be done.
 24th of Aug, 2010 by   Wilma Blanks 0 Votes
I purchased 1 privacy controls 02/03/10, receipt ID PTLC-U030210-91XDY, License Key No. 28003-44B20-8B81D-A9E7C yet I am being notyfied that my license has expired. Could you help me please. Wilmablanks@aol.com

Health Care Without Insurance: $100 a Month